Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Blue Velvet said:

what time is the signed vinyl restocking? i can't miss this

 

QkX9Au4.gif

I would check her website at the usual countdown times, EST 12PM or 1PM.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

All this talk about Gaga her nachos has me craving nachos 

And I don't even like them

:clack:

i'm gonna need everyone to forget the countdown tomorrow so I can snag one. YALL STAY BACK.

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

wait...that's kidna a slay. Gaga has never really done that aside for you and I and it wasnt even an A lister....i wont name him :suburban:

What if she got Adam Driver to redeem himself for his horrible performance in House of Gucci. There's LOTS of women who thirst over him because they are into the rat look plus the size difference between him and Gaga can be accentuated and go mega viral. I see the vision :suburban:

Let's not forget Norman Reedus in Judas.:mandown:

I'm curious to see their strategy approaching album release. Clearly they have (or had) some type of plan for Vanish Into You seeing how it's also on the hype sticker. I wonder if that will be the next single or if it'll just be a promo single released closer to the album to drive interest. Whatever they do, I definitely think they should push an additional single with a video upon the album release. As discussed, that might be the last opportunity for a new single from the album since post-album singles are harder to push now (though I do hope they try for at least one, hopefully several). Plus, that will cross promote the album better than just relying on previously released music in my opinion.

 

I've seen a few people say they should push Abracadabra to peak album release week, but I disagree — if possible, I think they should push it to peak before the album comes out, that way they can use the album release week to push for that new single I mentioned they should release along with it to peak that week. This all depends on how things shake out of course, since Abracadabra could very well still be reaching new heights when the album is about to come out. I guess we'll just have to see!

 

I'm super interested in how Vanish Into You sounds, cuz I can't imagine it being even more single worthy than Garden of Eden or Zombieboy (based on what we know of them so far of course), but obviously they might be choosing it for a reason. :duca:

Quick morning update re playlisting here :bird:

 

Spotify:

- New Music France: #2

- Nouveautés Pop: #1 & cover

- Futurs Hits: #6

- Unfortunately not on Hits du Moment

 

Deezer:

- Nouveautés du Vendredi: #2

- Futurs Hits: #2

- Titres du Moment: #30

1 minute ago, viego said:

When is TTH updating ??

Midnight. 35 mins.

1 hour ago, Bad News said:

I'm gonna need GaGa to drop a music video for Garden of Eden featuring an A-list actor on release day. Get a hot and trendy guy to play Adam so we can have a cute viral moment and potentially bag another hit.

 

:suburban:

Now THIS idea eats. Imagine if she chose Jonathan Bailey for Adam, he's hot AF and kinda popping right now, plus the girls AND the gays would go crazy over that. :jonnycat:

21 minutes ago, GipJo said:

The way this is becoming popular in China too, her first hit song after The Cure:deadbanana4:DWAS is kinda popular but didn't have any noise.

The music video is trending on Bilibili (Chinese YouTube), I've never seen a Gaga video trending on there before, and most importantly the straights are praising it, saying how beautiful she is:jonnycat:

The song is still getting 3K audience on QQMusic, some popular KPOP songs can't maintain that many audience four days in.

A REAL Global smasha!

Omg really? What streaming services do they use? 

28 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Call me whatever u like bb ezgif-7aa12382f9d1c.gif

Where is this gif from? I need it for research purposes.:coffee:

OT: Abra is catchy af:agaycatabra:

She should push another dark bawp as the next promo single, since it's obvious that's what the GP is craving from miss Gaga

1 minute ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Omg really? What streaming services do they use? 

Mainly QQ music, a Tencent music platform:gaycat5:

2 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Now THIS idea eats. Imagine if she chose Jonathan Bailey for Adam, he's hot AF and kinda popping right now, plus the girls AND the gays would go crazy over that . :jonnycat:

I was going to say Bailey too, but I can't see him acting straight :deadbanana2: 

18 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

It just clicked with me but the last scene where it cuts to gaga looking up is definitely giving the transition to Vanish Into You MV

 

It definitely implies continuation of some form. Another thing from the ending is that in the last scene with the dancers, they all drop down as if they are dead with Gaga being the only one left standing, as Lady In Red/Mayhem looks down while Gaga looks up. 

 

It's also interesting that you can hear thunders in the scene with the Lady In Red/Mayhem, which is interesting considering...

 

"In the novel Frankenstein, Mary Shelley utilizes the motif of lightning to represent the disastrous life Victor Frankenstein to shows how wrong choices can destroy lives"

 

"Throughout Frankenstein, storms are used to foreshadow the terrible events that are soon to come in the life of Victor Frankenstein."

 

Now Frankenstein is not really a zombie, and the thunder sounds can just generally be for the dramatic effect and used as a general trope for foreboding dramatic things, but I'm taking it as a hint that Zombie Boy is the next single, and NOT Vanish Into You :agaycatabra:

It all depends on if we are to believe Lady In Red/Mayhem kills Gaga in the end of Abracadabra, or whether the next '' act '' is going to be some sort of a duel or a fight between the two figures, in which Vanish Into You could be possible if the storyline is about some kind of merging of Gaga and this Mayhem persona in the end. 

Edited by Album Leak

Just now, Bhabylon said:

She should push another dark bawp as the next promo single, since it's obvious that's what the GP is craving from miss Gaga

Abracadabra is still growing, Interscope should really push this instead of chasing another hit. Why push another song thay you don't even know if it can hit or not when they clearly have a smash in the making? 

8 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Quick morning update re playlisting here :bird:

 

Spotify:

- New Music France: #2

- Nouveautés Pop: #1 & cover

- Futurs Hits: #6

- Unfortunately not on Hits du Moment

 

Deezer:

- Nouveautés du Vendredi: #2

- Futurs Hits: #2

- Titres du Moment: #30

Nice updates with Deezer :gaygacat1:

 

I'll give Spotify a pass on Hits du Moment, because they were very generous with Disease on there for weeks despite not doing well. :rip: Futurs hits and New pop is a nice start — Hopefully next Friday for HdM. 

Edited by hausofbryan

16 minutes ago, Denim said:

Yes and I think the theme of that video will be the mayhem witch gaga character from disease and abracadabra will fuse with normal gaga as a way to show her conquering her demons 

And becomes a 'Notorious Being' :eddie: (I have this feeling deep down inside the other song she played in Paris is the other single Vanish Into You)

Edited by verthigo

@Namiskine contact Polydor to have Abra added to the 100% Lady Gaga Deezer playlist 

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

I was going to say Bailey too, but I can't see him acting straight :deadbanana2: 

Really? I've only really seen him act in Wicked, but he didn't come off as "gay" coded to me. Plus, he has SO many straight women lusting over him that have no idea, so clearly he doesn't really come off as gay to those who don't already know.

What do we think the "I saw your face and mine / In a picture by our bedside / It was cold in the summertime / We were happy just to be alive" lyrics is from? Vanish Into You?

25 minutes ago, Blue Velvet said:

what time is the signed vinyl restocking? i can't miss this

 

QkX9Au4.gif

 

21 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I would check her website at the usual countdown times, EST 12PM or 1PM.

I would check at 11 AM too. That's when the website updated last time with the Mayhem announcement and first vinyl stock. I agree noon is more likely but better safe than sorry 

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Nice updates with Deezer :gaygacat1:

 

I'll give Spotify a pass on Hits du Moment, because they were very generous with Disease on there for weeks despite not sling well. :rip: Futurs hits and New pop is a nice start — Hopefully next Friday for HdM. 

I also believe they never add songs directly to HdM, and instead they go through Futurs Hits first as a test. Disease is still in there btw :eli:

 

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

@Namiskine contact Polydor to have Abra added to the 100% Lady Gaga Deezer playlist 

 

:suburban:

I- :deadbanana2:

Gaga's online again on TikTok commenting and reposting. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.