Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Lisa is the lesser threat of Blackpink :suburban:

 

Queen Jennie on the other hand. Hang it up, flatscreen!

 

ABRACADABRA will be the Bad Romance of this decade! :jonny:

 

I AM SO ADDICTED TO THIS SONG!

Edited by Dylangaga

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Doctor Dick said:

It's super hard to get past a 3rd single in the streaming era. Even Sabrina hasn't released a 4th single and will instead do a deluxe and probably release an entirely new song instead. 

 

Unless Gaga also does a deluxe, I don't see how a fourth single comes along if the third is released with the album but that would be too soon after Abracadabra. So if they release a promo single instead on the day of the album's release, they could choose a third official single (not counting DWAS) when they see which one gets the best results on Spotify from the album tracks. And in that case, by the time a fourth single should be released the album would've been out enough time for it to not be worth it. 

Album release week is too soon for a fourth single indeed (I'm counting DWAS as single dd). I like the idea of the promo single to test waters. DWUW and MR were promo singles that turned into singles so :michael: shes booked all through May, Gagacabana will make headlines WW, so I dont see the reason why not to try a new single some time until there. I really dont know what to expect though she seems excited about this era like BTW days :duca:

3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Ugh I really want a signed vinyl but the website exclusive cover is highkey the worst one. I'm all for an artsy experimental cover but it's just not it. 

It's actually my favorite cover along with the white Amazon one :laugh: I hate that ugly 3rd cover (Target yellow vinyl) that everyone gagged over nn, it gives Quasimodo

31 minutes ago, Artur said:

AM US / albums

 

#17 (+1) MAYHEM

 

J2i8Kcx.gif

 

a month before release, insane!

We're gonna reach #0 before March 7th, huh?

 

spacer.png

It really is funny in hindsight to see Gaga give it her all, like really clearly put in a lot of effort, to do a stripped back, folksy, "real me" record with Joanne and then effortlessly do the exact same thing but a million times better less than 2 years later. None of the ASIB songs are particularly biographical in the literal sense, but Ally and that project gave her a vessel to more eloquently do what she was trying to do with Joanne. I have a soft spot for that era, I always stanned but that was the first era where I locked in as a lifer. Joanne Piano is also lowkey one of her most deserving Grammy wins randomly.

And if I said Abra is her second-best music video, then what?

7 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Ugh I really want a signed vinyl but the website exclusive cover is highkey the worst one. I'm all for an artsy experimental cover but it's just not it. 

If I snatch a signed vinyl, I'm going to put the signed insert into a red disc standard cover version aka the superior cover. 

 

:agaycatabra:

11 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Album release week is too soon for a fourth single indeed (I'm counting DWAS as single dd). I like the idea of the promo single to test waters. DWUW and MR were promo singles that turned into singles so :michael: shes booked all through May, Gagacabana will make headlines WW, so I dont see the reason why not to try a new single some time until there. I really dont know what to expect though she seems excited about this era like BTW days :duca:

Nothing's too soon in streaming era. Sabrina, Billie etc have multiple songs smashing simultaneously just last year. If a song is going to be a hit, it will be a hit. DWAS, ABRA, GARDEN OF EDEN can and WILL, simultaneously. :clack:

Edited by FailSafe

1 minute ago, Giorgoc said:

This is cute.

Wish I have cool parents like that:gaycat6:

The signing video :bibliahh:

 

I feel so sorry for the victims of Chromatica L-Gate. 

11 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

ABRACADABRA will be the Bad Romance of this decade! :jonny:

so what is Tik Tok of this decade?:zzz:

Just now, mattelbutch said:

so what is Tik Tok of this decade?:zzz:

DWAS

 

:ryan3:

3 minutes ago, mattelbutch said:

so what is Tik Tok of this decade?:zzz:

Lost Your Faith. She's gonna block ABRA

 

:suburban:

 

The choreography is so well executed, I'm so happy to see her dancing so fiercely again, she looks insanely beautiful and this might sound controversial for some of you but Disease and Abracadabra are her best songs since BTW. I loved Chromatica at the time seeing this Gaga back makes me so ******* excited! We really went through a lot and this is the comeback we've been waiting for 

5 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Omg YouTube ads?? Her manager doing their job this era??? :jonny2:

really?

:agaycatabra:Abracadabra, news! :agaycatabra:

 

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Day 3 Total - 39.8K (+17.1K)

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

biggest update on Day 3: +1200

 

TODAY / DAY 4

 

8AM - 43.9K

9AM - 44.5K (+600)

10AM — 45.3K (+800)

11AM — 46.1K (+800)

12PM — 47K (+900)

1PM — 47.9K (+900)

2PM — 48.9K (+1,000)

3PM — 49.9K (+1,000)

4PM — 50.9K (+1,000)

5PM — 51.7K (+800)

6PM — 52.5K (+800)
7PM — 53.3K (+800)
8PM — 54.0 (+700)

9PM — 54.8 (+800)

 

it's actually quite stable getting into the night. Maybe her new TikTok helped?

16 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Lisa is the lesser threat of Blackpink :suburban:

 

Queen Jennie on the other hand. Hang it up, flatscreen!

 

ABRACADABRA will be the Bad Romance of this decade! :jonny:

 

I AM SO ADDICTED TO THIS SONG!

Jennie is fully charting worse than Lisa so idk about that

5 minutes ago, mattelbutch said:

so what is Tik Tok of this decade?:zzz:

Woman's World

 

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Nothing's too soon in streaming era. Sabrina, Billie etc have multiple songs smashing simultaneously just last year. If a song is going to be a hit, it will be a hit. DWAS, ABRA, GARDEN OF EDEN can and WILL, simultaneously. :clack:

True sis.. I thought about that while typing. Her multiple smashs era is upon us :alexz: could DWAS be number #1 still on album release week? DWAS #1 and Abra top10 :duca: we'd love to see it. 

9 minutes ago, Giorgoc said:

This is cute.

And they are not even using the Mastercard hashtag! The dance is really breaking the bubble and becoming a general trend!

6 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

True sis.. I thought about that while typing. Her multiple smashs era is upon us :alexz: could DWAS be number #1 still on album release week? DWAS #1 and Abra top10 :duca: we'd love to see it. 

Imma need DWAS to pull a Bom Bom Pow to ABRA's Poker Face. Doesn't matter if we lose streams, ABRA needs to be #1 on the album week. Then Garden can take over afterwards

 

:khalyan:

Edited by FailSafe

will end day four with about 3.15 million views. Only 150k less than yesterday :clap3: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.