MonsterJohn
ATRL Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 6: #1 WW (5.58m), #1 US (2.005m)
Everything posted by MonsterJohn
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 6: #1 WW (5.58m), #1 US (2.005m)
I agree lol she reheated her nachos. Still a good song nevertheless. The difference between fanbase and a cult is critical thinking
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 6: #1 WW (5.58m), #1 US (2.005m)
I'm not a Gaga stan anymore but Abracadabra is objectively a good song unlike this mess
-
Troye Sivan - 'She's The Best'
12 songs and we already lost 2 I'm excited but the 1 collab is kinda random idk who that is
-
Zara invites transphobic and MAGA Sexyy Red on her tour
She's kinda in a tough position now the woke police is permanently on her ass
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 6: #1 WW (5.58m), #1 US (2.005m)
I mean like fave like stan they can't help it
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 6: #1 WW (5.58m), #1 US (2.005m)
I mean this is how swifties react to the trash she put out of course they would still stream
-
Isaac Cole Powell, Brandon Flynn, Troye Sivan, others in bathhouse for New York Mag
that pool is semen infested
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 6: #1 WW (5.58m), #1 US (2.005m)
like who is streaming this mess of a song. her fans are truly serving cult like behaviour
-
Why is Selena Gomez doing bigger numbers than Miley and Demi even after retire?
the same reason that taylor swift is the biggest artist right now, mediocrity is being overly rewarded
- Pitchfork: Taylor Swift Needs a Vacation
-
Lady Gaga
lol what do u guys even talking in here? Better lock this thread until Rose debut in 15 years
-
2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
i'm genuinely intrigued some people pointed out the rating didn't surge the years before when Taylor attended and saying Madonna album smashed is a stretch, it did well yes but idk. Maybe people did tune in for her more power to her honestly
-
Candace Owens allegedly exposed as a lesbian: "I love eating box"
i'm not saying everyone. But Grindr crashing at GOP Conventions and these individuals like this don't make a good case
-
Russian gay couple faces deportation from Switzerland due to perceived lack of danger
Just a question, do they have jobs there because from the article it is not clear. I think they would make a better case for themselves if they have stable jobs after 5 and a half years living there
- Trump is now cutting off student loans: Did your major make it?
-
2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
so who is truly responsible for the rating in the end? kinda surprising people turn in for Madonna in the year 2026
- McDonald's stock falls 29%, expected to fall more
-
Candace Owens allegedly exposed as a lesbian: "I love eating box"
The question is, why closet LGBTQ+ are so evil
- Troye Sivan at the VMAs chooses "Dirrty" as his perfect 10/10 music video.
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 6: #1 WW (5.58m), #1 US (2.005m)
I was listening to Indian indie songs mind you and suddenly all 4 ass songs showed up next even after I immediately downvoted patient 39 I can't with this music terrorist boosting her fraudulent number
-
Macklemore debuts Free Palestine Tour
U disgusting pos don't quote me again
- Apple Music kinda SUCKS 😭 Why?
-
Tinashe's new song interpolates Chillin' by Wale and Gaga
Gaga could kinda do more hip hop tbh, she's so cunty
-
Beyoncé's Cécred line hits the stores in the UK and breaks sales records
I would NOT pay 60 bucks for a bottle of Cecred but I might giving out BJs in exchange for one
-
Gaga's Babylon vs Taylor's Babylon
Gaga's best song on chromaga vs **** from a butt