Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

THIS was the swiftie I was talking about. Ooo I know he's fuming over that album taking home ZERO grammys :lmao:

 

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

That was also just the first wave of guests, Bad Bunny and Miley are there and are also doing the concert so she might be announced later

 

s:wan:

Edited by Velvet

3 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

Where's Gaga? :giraffe: Did she cancel?

 

They haven't done a promo vid for the actual concert yet, for some reason bad Bunny is the only one there but he also loves hosting

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

Oh, so her performance won't be televised?! :deadbanana4:

 

It'll stream live on peacock

 

:giraffe:

There's two specials

 

one on Friday which is strictly musical performances 

 

one on Sunday that seems to be acting focused

 

Gaga is only the doing Friday portion (as far as we know), both streaming on peacock  

6 minutes ago, sleepevaded said:

 

3 minutes ago, tennis courts said:

 

Why isn't she included here...? :clack:

She's doing the livestreamed concert on Friday the 14, this is the actual televised special on Sunday the 16th

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

Oh, so her performance won't be televised?! :deadbanana4:

 

No but you can stream it on Peacock :ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Velvet said:

She's not in the teaser cause that's for the SNL50: The Anniversary Special she's doing the SNL50: The Homecoming Concert

Why does the one she's doing sound less important s:wan:

Just now, Before the Dawn said:

Why does the one she's doing sound less important s:wan:

Because that's the case :emofish:

I get all the Venus comparisons 

 

but it is clear Abracadabra is the far superior song 

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

It'll stream live on peacock

 

:giraffe:

 

1 minute ago, Ricardo1993 said:

No but you can stream it on Peacock :ryan3:

Uhm, I don't really care because I'll be sailing the seven seas, but I guess that won't do much for Abracadabra.

19 minutes ago, partynauseous said:

how the popularity is measured? 

I can't explain this myself lol. Maybe this will help.

 

Quote

How Does the Spotify Popularity Score Work?

At its core, the Spotify Popularity Score is the product of a sophisticated algorithm that considers various factors:

  • Recent Play Counts: How often a track or album is played over a recent period (30 days as we understand it). The more plays, the higher the score.

  • Listener Engagement: The level of listener interaction, including skips, repeats, and saves, influences the score. High engagement levels positively impact the score.

  • Newness of Streams: Newer streams carry more weight than older ones, emphasizing the importance of current popularity over historical success.

  • Global vs. Local Popularity: While the score is influenced by global play counts, local popularity in specific regions can also significantly affect it.

Source: https://www.artist.tools/features/spotify-popularity-index

4 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

The KP base is on page 8 :deadbanana4:

We ate them. 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

We ate them. 

I dare someone to post below gif there :agaycatabra:

 

11R5KYi6ZdP8Z2.webp

 

Hopefully she booked the March 8 SNL slot for release weekend, let's get to working on that 200k opening! :agaycatabra:
 

Hot Ones and Zane Lowe in release week also. 

She's doing a live performance for abracadabra finally and y'all still find something to say I can't

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952i454kb029ie79j4mlii

1 hour ago, Universo said:

 

tf is going on :jonny5:

I honestly believe the GP has no idea she had music out since, like, ARTPOP.

5 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

I dare someone to post below gif there :agaycatabra:

 

11R5KYi6ZdP8Z2.webp

 

:gaycat4:

I can't wait for her iHeart Radio Awards looks :duca: I think she'll serve 2020 VMAs. At the moment I'm not assuming she'll perform but she'll have at least a red carpet look, Innovator Award acceptance look, and I suppose a 2nd red carpet posing with her award(s). 

Abracadabra is #9 on her most popular songs on Spotify :agaycatabra:

Speaking of ballads, I truly hope Mayhem has none aside from DWAS. 
 

Not cause I hate ballads but because I'll be even more bitter than Happy Mistake was wasted on a flop album. :chick3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.