Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Playlist reach:   127M

Popularity:   79%(+4)

 

:alexz:

how the popularity is measured? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The Friday update will be delicious for her discography. :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Yeah, GGD was weird but Kirill was a pretty good person. I think. Hopefully he's ok. 

Yeah, same. No one deserves to be caught up in warfare or silenced for advocacy. 

ARTPOP and Chromatica both doing 1M+ yesterday, I KNOW that's right. :DWAS: Her most underrated albums.

Abracadabra getting her former stans back and them all remembering her iconic catalog

 

This song is a miracle :jonnycat:

  • Popular Post

:agaycatabra:Abracadabra, BREAKING news! :agaycatabra:

 

WE ARE BACK!!

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Day 3 Total - 39.8K (+17.1K)

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

biggest update on Day 3: +1200

 

TODAY / DAY 4

 

8AM - 43.9K

9AM - 44.5K (+600)

10AM — 45.3K (+800)

11AM — 46.1K (+800)

12PM — 47K (+900)

1PM — 47.9K (+900)

2PM — 48.9K (+1,000)

 

 

 BIGGEST UPDATE OF THE DAY!

BACK TO 1,000!

reminder that our biggest update yesterday was 1.2K, so we aren't too far off. Can't we repeak today? Stay tuned 

Lady Gaga reaches a new peak on Spotify's Daily Top Artist US chart on today's update. She rises one spot to #16.

Venus up over 400% and getting 175K is WILD!!!!!! More than some big 2013 hits :jonny: 

 

makes sense that Venus is the biggest growth story here, as imo abracadabra reminds me of Venus more than any other song (with a Maybem/BTW/TFM twist)

  • Popular Post

 

 

Ugh havent seen this single cover in a minute, such a slayage :smitten:

get in before it gets shut down for mysterious reasons :biblionny:

  • Popular Post

 

16 million viewing party. Get in.

I just can't stop listening to it and watching the MV. I also think this is the first time my friends send me messages like 'Hey did you listen to the new gaga song?' (and I'm like 'Are you really my friend to even suggest I wasn't streaming it the minute it came out?!').

 

I hope Mother Monster is proud. She really did that

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

 

 

Ugh havent seen this single cover in a minute, such a slayage :smitten:

This gem deserves it so much :falcon: 

10 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

 

all her studio surpasses 1m daily streams except Joanne. 

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

Lemme check katykats base I need to see something 

NMF Korea #1 + cover

NMF Thailand #8

Edited by partynauseous

6 minutes ago, Denim said:

 

:agaycatabra:Abracadabra, BREAKING news! :agaycatabra:

 

WE ARE BACK!!

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Day 3 Total - 39.8K (+17.1K)

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

biggest update on Day 3: +1200

 

TODAY / DAY 4

 

8AM - 43.9K

9AM - 44.5K (+600)

10AM — 45.3K (+800)

11AM — 46.1K (+800)

12PM — 47K (+900)

1PM — 47.9K (+900)

2PM — 48.9K (+1,000)

 

 

 BIGGEST UPDATE OF THE DAY!

BACK TO 1,000!

reminder that our biggest update yesterday was 1.2K, so we aren't too far off. Can't we repeak today? Stay tuned 

KING, keep em coming :agaycatabra:

4 minutes ago, verthigo said:

I just can't stop listening to it and watching the MV. I also think this is the first time my friends send me messages like 'Hey did you listen to the new gaga song?' (and I'm like 'Are you really my friend to even suggest I wasn't streaming it the minute it came out?!').

 

I hope Mother Monster is proud. She really did that

my gp friends are also really into it too, it's so cool to see :WAP:

2 minutes ago, partynauseous said:

NMF Korea #1 + cover

NMF Thailand #8

I read it as NORTH Korea #1. 

 

:lakitu:

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Lemme check katykats base I need to see something 

This base is literally dead :oh:

The last time i saw this kind of surge on catalog was when Miley released Flowers. 

Just a warning, I won't be able to post an update at 3pm, but I'll be back. I'll still have the data for 3pm it'll just be delayed

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.