Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm glad some of the ARTPOP tracks and 911 are getting some love. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

Playlist reach:   127M

Popularity:   79%(+4)

 

:alexz:

1 minute ago, Andraslop said:

911, GUY, Venus, Scheibe.....they're all skyrocketing.

 

Who is streaming these deep-cupts? Little Monsters or the GP?

 

I don't understand

GP. They are probably come into shuffle after listening to Abra or they are checking those songs because some comments on socmed saying Abra sounds like some of those songs. 

  • Popular Post

Artpop (song) 75,216 +77%

 

This ethereal bop getting its flowers :jonny: 

I already said why I love 911 here but wow such an amazing song, lm so glad it's also gaining traction :gaygacat5:

6 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Is there a tea?????

Bobby replied to a fan saying they're coming soon

Her whole discography rising bc of one new banger, that's POWER :agaycatabra:

14 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Im kinda annoyed she only goes for stupid tributes like why the **** is America so obsessed with tributes?!? She has abracadabra to promote and girl chose to perform hold my hand 

 

spacer.png

What? It was either this or do nothing. This isn't some TV show with random pop performances. :deadbanana:

  • Popular Post
20 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

She has abracadabra to promote and girl chose to perform hold my hand 

 

spacer.png

"I'm devastated by the tragedy that has impacted not just your community, but the country. As I look out into this sea of faces tonight, I just wish there was something more I could do than sit at this piano and sing. More than anything, I wish I could say some magic word and make the pain go away…something like…abracadabra" *Eurodance beat starts*

 

:suburban:

Edited by Bamboo

Some brazilian media outlets are reporting that there will be a press conference on February 20th to announce her Copacabana show. I'm, SAT :jonny5:

 

I don't even know if I'll be able to go cause most good hotels are either fully booked or already having unrealistic prices :emofish:

3 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Playlist reach:   127M

Popularity:   79%(+4)

 

:alexz:

Hopefully 150Mish playlist reach this time tomorrow. 

Abracadabra vinyl means official cover :agaycatabra:

inb4 it's the album cover with the song title at the bottom dd

1 minute ago, Bamboo said:

"I'm devastated by the tragedy that has impacted not just your community, but the country. As I look out into this sea of faces tonight, I just wish there was something more I could do than sit at this piano and sing. More than anything, I wish I could say some magic word and make the pain go away…something like…abracadabra" *Eurodance beat starts*

 

:suburban:

omg :deadbanana2: her career would be over

We need to give Bobby his flowers, the PR 180 from JFAD to this moment is incredible :WAP:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Hopefully 150Mish playlist reach this time tomorrow. 

It likely will. Abra hasn't been added to European and Americas NMF playlists. 

 

The top 3 being the Mayhem singles. This feels so right. :jonny2:

 

What do we know about GagaDaily? Is he still in prison (if he ever was)? :(

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

We need to give Bobby his flowers, the PR 180 from JFAD to this moment is incredible :WAP:

The most effective PR was Gaga's few sentences saying people just don't like some things. I ain't giving him any flowers for that, that's all Gaga knowing how to manage the press.

Just now, Blade Runner said:

What do we know about GagaDaily? Is he still in prison (if he ever was)? :(

I remember when I was the news article writer on GGD and then got fired because I was too harsh on Gaga in the forum itself 

 

:suburban:

 

all her studio surpasses 1m daily streams except Joanne. 

 

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I remember when I was the news article writer on GGD and then got fired because I was too harsh on Gaga in the forum itself 

 

:suburban:

Yeah, GGD was weird but Kirill was a pretty good person. I think. Hopefully he's ok. 

6 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

"I'm devastated by the tragedy that has impacted not just your community, but the country. As I look out into this sea of faces tonight, I just wish there was something more I could do than sit at this piano and sing. More than anything, I wish I could say some magic word and make the pain go away…something like…abracadabra" *Eurodance beat starts*

 

:suburban:

Giving

 

13 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I mean the tribute is only going to give her positive press coverage since the SB is taking place in NOLA. And I can guarantee you they are going to air a Mastercard ad with Abracadabra right after, if not a Mayhem ad later in the show as well. Interscope is clearly going for maximum exposure with this roll-out.

 

If I were you, I'd start getting hyped, we may be in for another re-peak like no other :bird:

Ok you're right :heart: I'm hyped 

9 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Bobby replied to a fan saying they're coming soon

Omg do you have this saved somewhere??? Pls I need it 

 

edit I got it 

Edited by Daglazzo

The NOLA shoot is definitely a "segment" not a Super Bowl Ad as those would not be able to be turned around so quickly. Will likely air sometime in the pre show ?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.