Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

I honestly don't understand why she chose to sing that song instead of The Edge Of Glory… Like? It would be perfect but whatever.. 

huh, I don't think TEOG lyrics work.

You should take me home, I need a man, it's hot to feel the rush, fall in love, another shot before we kiss, dancing in the flames...

I know the song sounds empowering but the lyrics aren't that appropriate for situations like this.

Edited by GipJo

Hold My Hand is so underrated. Def in the minority here but I'm glad it's getting its flowers.

 

s:wan:

  • Popular Post

Lady Gaga | Spotify (05/02)

 

Die With A Smile – 10.182.343
Abracadabra – 7.023.284
Disease – 1.351.154
Just Dance – 1.109.658
Always Remember Us This Way – 1.117.873
Poker Face – 1.306.082
Shallow – 1.045.384
Bad Romance – 967.197 
Judas – 910.596
Paparazzi – 686.486

 

7 songs surpassing 1+ million daily streams.

We won :clap3:

8 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

I honestly don't understand why she chose to sing that song instead of The Edge Of Glory… Like? It would be perfect but whatever.. 

I'm so TIRED of that song :rip:

Gaga did her big one with Abracadabra. I've been playing this non stop since it dropped. :WAP:

The way we thought we'd get the album next week :laugh: Abra should nicely hold us off though

The segment is very wonderful, a tribute I'm NOT mad at since it's a pure extra, not replacing something else. 

 

I can't wait to see it! 

6 minutes ago, alansambista said:

Lady Gaga | Spotify (05/02)

 

Die With A Smile – 10.182.343
Abracadabra – 7.023.284
Disease – 1.351.154
Just Dance – 1.109.658
Always Remember Us This Way – 1.117.873
Poker Face – 1.306.082
Shallow – 1.045.384
Bad Romance – 967.197 
Judas – 910.596
Paparazzi – 686.486

 

7 songs surpassing 1+ million daily streams.

We won :clap3:

8 song this Friday hopefully with BR joining the club

The handography segment on Abra's music video slap so hard. :jonnycat: I haven't overplayed a video of hers this much since probably Born This Way

1 minute ago, attention said:

did anyone decipher why her website source code included 02.13

Maybe single merch/vinyls/CDs?

We need to buy the song next week. Kinda surprised it didn't reach #1 on itunes

2 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Maybe single merch/vinyls/CDs?

That'd be perfect timing for merch drop round 2 with some Abra items 

I love how Abracadabra gave momentum to her entire pop-catalogue and propelled it to new streaming peaks. Hopefully this means Gen Z is discovering her deep cuts. I finally know how it feels to be a Taylor Swift fan:WAP:

 

abracagodbra.gif

14 minutes ago, Aden said:

Hold My Hand is so underrated. Def in the minority here but I'm glad it's getting its flowers.

 

s:wan:

Yeah, it's pretty basic but I think deserved more promo and this is perfect. :thing: 

I just know in my heart that she's happy people have been loving Abracadabra and her weird-self again :agaycatabra:

 

After the back-to-back flops of JFAD and Disease, she truly deserved this wave of love :heart:

 

Edited by atemyheartinc

She's gonna record the SNL performance/slot next Wednesday, so she might be going to NYC soon. 

 

I hope we get our first MAYHEM street looks as a result. 

  • Popular Post

If you're mad that Hold My Hand, a song about resilience and love, is being performed as a tribute to a terrorist attack in NOLA idk what to tell you :lakitu:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

She's gonna record the SNL performance/slot next Wednesday, so she might be going to NYC soon. 

 

I hope we get our first MAYHEM street looks as a result. 

Isn't it live?

When the Hold My Hand Super Bowl promo causes it to repeak, overshadowing Abracadabra causing it to free fall off the charts, and we are stuck with HACga again :suburban:

When Hold my hand re-enters the Spotify charts after superbowl yasss!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.