Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Don't know if it's likely but I'm hoping for a BRITs performance (March 1st), Abracadabra with a big budget awards show performance would be the cherry on top for this era 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I think the only real contenders for a ballad are gonna be Vanish Into You, Blade of Grass, and maybe The Beast. I'm doubtful about any of them being ballads though, except maybe Blade of Grass. BoG almost strikes me as a Happier Than Ever type vibe :agaycatabra:

32 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Would it be a dumb idea to release the physicals for Disease and Abra on album release week? I mean, they'd benefit from album release week streams, and the physical sales, and maybe repeak at the Hot100, maybe even both getting top10??? Am I reaching? 

I think most anglosphere Little Monsters are probably unmarried childless gay men working the corporate ladder with disposable income so make us your pay pigs on March 7th queen.

 

spacer.png

I don't think we're getting ballads honestly. Maybe some midtempos, but she was telling everyone the album is hard beats and we should get ready to dance. 

If Gaga can average 30m streams daily this year, she's having around 11b streams by the end of the year. 

1 minute ago, bitchfit said:

I don't think we're getting ballads honestly. Maybe some midtempos, but she was telling everyone the album is hard beats and we should get ready to dance. 

she said that about BTW too and it had Y&I and ARTPOP with Nope 

Wait...do y'all think Gaga was referencing herself with the PHANTOM OF THE DANCE FLOOR lyric? Is said phantom Gaga in her past (imperial) eras? :ghostface:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

she said that about BTW too and it had Y&I and ARTPOP with Nope 

I wouldn't call You and I a ballad. Nope yes. We might get a Gypsy/Edge of Glory kind of moment but I think that'll be the closest to a ballad, especially with Gesaffelstein on Blade of Grass. 

I'm kind of sure that happy mistake was going to be the og ballad on Mayhem, because of the lyrics and the cover of the album, but since DWAS took that spot she send HM to harlequin 

I wonder if How Bad Do U Want Me and Don't Call Tonight can be the Heavy Metal Lover/Electric Chapel & Enigma/Replay back-to-back punches on the album :matty: 

I just hope the reviews don't go too hard on how much Die with a Smile sticks out like a sore thumb. :rip:

This era is giving me Doja Cat vibes 

 

Attention Top30 acclaimed underperformance a bop

Disease Top30 acclaimed underperformance a bop 

 

Paint The Town Red #1 acclaimed satanic anthem a bop

Abracadabra #1 acclaimed satanic anthem a bop

2 minutes ago, dot032886 said:

I'm kind of sure that happy mistake was going to be the og ballad on Mayhem, because of the lyrics and the cover of the album, but since DWAS took that spot she send HM to harlequin 

 

I'm not so sure about that—up until the Rolling Stone interview, DWAS was still a standalone track and not part of the album

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I wonder if How Bad Do U Want Me and Don't Call Tonight can be the Heavy Metal Lover/Electric Chapel & Enigma/Replay back-to-back punches on the album :matty: 

These are the tracks I have the least expectations for—which probably means they'll end up scalping me:wanda:

3 minutes ago, Spark said:

I just hope the reviews don't go too hard on how much Die with a Smile sticks out like a sore thumb. :rip:

We haven't even heard the album? :rip: 

Just now, opbranden said:

 

I'm not so sure about that—up until the Rolling Stone interview, DWAS was still a standalone track and not part of the album

Well that's exactly what I'm saying: the of ballad of mayhem was going to be happy mistake and then with DWAS success she decided to send HM to harlequin and include DWAS in mayhem as the ballad of the album 

Just got goosebumps imagining an Abra performance in a stadium with the whole crowd chanting the "Abracadabra Spell"

 

ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif

1 minute ago, dot032886 said:

Well that's exactly what I'm saying: the of ballad of mayhem was going to be happy mistake and then with DWAS success she decided to send HM to harlequin and include DWAS in mayhem as the ballad of the album 

But Harlequin came out waaay before that interview so no imo

1 minute ago, dot032886 said:

Well that's exactly what I'm saying: the of ballad of mayhem was going to be happy mistake and then with DWAS success she decided to send HM to harlequin and include DWAS in mayhem as the ballad of the album 

But Harlequin was out months before they decided to include DWAS on MAYHEM. :huh:

I wonder what's their strategy now that Abra is smashing. Release Vanish Into You close to the album as promo single, then wait for GP's reaction of the entire record to see where to go next would be smart, imo.

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

We haven't even heard the album? :rip: 

I know? I'm just speculating.

  • Popular Post

Can someone please tell Frederic that I'm really enjoying his work for MAYHEM. He blocked me from instragram 

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

I can't wait for her iHeart Radio Awards looks :duca: I think she'll serve 2020 VMAs. At the moment I'm not assuming she'll perform but she'll have at least a red carpet look, Innovator Award acceptance look, and I suppose a 2nd red carpet posing with her award(s). 

She should definitely perform like doesnt always (or most of the time) the honored singers on award shows gets to perform?

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

Can someone please tell Frederic that I'm really enjoying his work for MAYHEM. He blocked me from instragram 

What about S.T. ? :agaycatabra:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.