Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Denim said:

Just a warning, I won't be able to post an update at 3pm, but I'll be back. I'll still have the data for 3pm it'll just be delayed

Don't worry king you take your time :heart:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Would it be a dumb idea to release the physicals for Disease and Abra on album release week? I mean, they'd benefit from album release week streams, and the physical sales, and maybe repeak at the Hot100, maybe even both getting top10??? Am I reaching? 

I'm listening to I'll Never Love Again and oh my godga I'm bawling my eyes out :deadbanana: I will forever be pressed it didn't get the attention it deserved

Without Million Reasons, Joanne would have pulled Harlequin numbers yesterday 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, pablozedd said:

Would it be a dumb idea to release the physicals for Disease and Abra on album release week? I mean, they'd benefit from album release week streams, and the physical sales, and maybe repeak at the Hot100, maybe even both getting top10??? Am I reaching? 

I don't think disease could do it, but most definitely abracadabra.

 

although I kinda hope they do physicals for abra this upcoming week so we can get a big peak :jonny: 

Not some Modney perched on the 'close thread' button to eliminate any kind of vaguely positive Godga thread the second it opens, oh it's BAD for them. having a whisky for you anyhow!

 

abracagodbra.gif

1 minute ago, pablozedd said:

Would it be a dumb idea to release the physicals for Disease and Abra on album release week? I mean, they'd benefit from album release week streams, and the physical sales, and maybe repeak at the Hot100, maybe even both getting top10??? Am I reaching? 

I think they should release Disease and Abra physicals along with a restock of the signed vinyls.

2 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Would it be a dumb idea to release the physicals for Disease and Abra on album release week? I mean, they'd benefit from album release week streams, and the physical sales, and maybe repeak at the Hot100, maybe even both getting top10??? Am I reaching? 

Dumb...for my bank account, LET'S GOOOOOOO

 

oprah-winfrey-stunt.gif

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

Without Million Reasons, Joanne would have pulled Harlequin numbers yesterday 

 

spacer.png

#Justice4DancinInCircles

Just now, Europe said:

Abra physicals should come tomorrow :flower:

Is this u spilling tea or being hopeful?

31 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

Artpop (song) 75,216 +77%

 

This ethereal bop getting its flowers :jonny: 

:jonny2:

Naming an album Joanne when you're called Lady Gaga is insanity. 
 

like :rip: 

 

I remember when the title was revealed I was like wtf 

1 minute ago, Chromatica said:

Is this u spilling tea or being hopeful?

hopeful. But like it would be a good idea for a 2nd week push along with the performance on Friday

13 minutes ago, Denim said:

Venus up over 400% and getting 175K is WILD!!!!!! More than some big 2013 hits :jonny: 

 

makes sense that Venus is the biggest growth story here, as imo abracadabra reminds me of Venus more than any other song (with a Maybem/BTW/TFM twist)

"Venus" is definitely the first one that came to mind first time listening to "Abra" and I'm here for it :jonny:

 

2 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

I'm listening to I'll Never Love Again and oh my godga I'm bawling my eyes out :deadbanana: I will forever be pressed it didn't get the attention it deserved

It did get a lot of attention when the movie was released though and is the 3rd most popular OST track.

 

But yeah,would've definitely prefered  the attention "Shallow"had for this masterpiece instead :jonny6:

3 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

Where's Gaga? :giraffe: Did she cancel?

 

This promo seems to be different than the concert special side of things 

 

Most the names from the concert special are missing from this (Gaga bad bunny post Malone so on)

She's not in the teaser cause that's for the SNL50: The Anniversary Special she's doing the SNL50: The Homecoming Concert

3 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

Where's Gaga? :giraffe: Did she cancel?

 

that only a video announcing her opening acts. ofc she will be the main star at the end :giraffe:

Edited by PMM

Just now, Denim said:

This seems to be different than the concert special 

Oh, so her performance won't be televised?! :deadbanana4:

 

2 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

Where's Gaga? :giraffe: Did she cancel?

 

This is a different show, Gaga's is called SNL50: Homecoming Concert.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.