Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Extinctkid said:

Wouldn't it be tomorrow?

I thought the counter update would happen before the end of 24 hour cycle? Idk, I need a little chartster to tell me when to expect it :WAP: 

4 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Bobby or Michael having the idea to post the video on Grammys was fucken smart! Whoever it was. It could've been Gaga idea too. But this **** was smart. It's already doing better disease on tik tok the first day.

I was so nervous cause if the video was unremarkable, it would've been such a wasted opportunity. But they knew what they were doing :clap3:

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

at least 10 ppl i had ignored are in there gagging :agaycatabra:

Same I had to do a double/triple take just to "stop ignoring" their posts :suburban:

 

Gar's spell just doesn't let up :WAP:

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

I thought the counter update would happen before the end of 24 hour cycle? Idk, I need a little chartster to tell me when to expect it :WAP: 

You're probably right nnnnn I forgot time zones are a thing 😭

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

I thought the counter update would happen before the end of 24 hour cycle? Idk, I need a little chartster to tell me when to expect it :WAP: 

we'll get a very small update soon I think and full update tomorrow morning :agaycatabra:

3 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

When is the Spotify numbers coming :WAP: 

Won't get anything until tomorrow. Spotify tracks midnight to midnight GMT, so we still have just under 6 hours remaining until the end of the streaming day. Global Spotify usually updates around 1PM UK time, and the counter follows later.

The video really is a moment on twitter. I see way too many tweets with +10k/50k or even 100k likes. Really insane… EVERYONE tuned in

Can we talk about the fact that she looks like an actual PROFESSIONAL DANCER in the music video? Look at what having an actual good choreographer can do huh...

people were dragging disease's music video views (which really aren't that bad at all, and it is still gaining 100k+ a day there), but I just realized the lyric video has 10m views... that's quite a lot. Official music video 25m + lyric video 10M = 35m... not bad tbh

We seem to be averaging around 6,000 views per minute on YouTube at the moment. If that continues until the 24 hour mark, we could be looking at another 3M+ views :duca:

disease & abracadabra = theatrical dark pop roots

 

garden of eden = radio club bop roots

 

spacer.png

hope they have physicals and playlisting ready to go starting on Friday, let's peak in the 2nd week this time:WAP:

Just hitting me that we still have Zombieboy, The Beast, Shadow of a Man, Garden of Eden coming along with all the other unknown tracks OMG 

4 minutes ago, partynauseous said:

Spotify Playlist Reach

Abracadabra - 25,4M (+6,4M)

I think this is on par with HMH launch.

There's something about this video that feels very professional and very modern. I guess it feels cool? While her videos have been good they've not been cool in a hot minute. She looks like a totally different person, like a new artist almost.


I still love Disease with all my heart but that felt more directed to fans than this one. This one feels like Gaga's back to slay again.

 

Also, the entire sequence with the lady in red dancing with the cane is immaculate.

 

 

7 minutes ago, attention said:

disease & abracadabra = theatrical dark pop roots

 

garden of eden = radio club bop roots

 

spacer.png

Garden of Eden will be the one inspired by her debut album sonically I can feel it 

 

2 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Just hitting me that we still have Zombieboy, The Beast, Shadow of a Man, Garden of Eden coming along with all the other unknown tracks OMG 

the way i've always liked the beast snippet from Paris more, we are SO not ready

8 minutes ago, partynauseous said:

Spotify Playlist Reach

Abracadabra - 25,4M (+6,4M)

how do you track this?? such a cool thing to track!!! I LOVE TRACKING THE BEST SONG OF ALL TIME!

I'm watching videos from people in the audience during the Grammy's and Bobby was holding Gaga's seat most the night and he sat there on his phone the entire time :rip:

6 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Just hitting me that we still have Zombieboy, The Beast, Shadow of a Man, Garden of Eden coming along with all the other unknown tracks OMG 

I won't survive Mayhem release week istg :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I think this is on par with HMH launch.

:eli:

Pay the toll to the angels
Drawin' circles in the clouds
Keep your mind on the distance
When the devil turns around


Choose the road on the wеst side
As the dust flies, watch it burn
Don't waste time on a feelin'
Use your passion, no return


Phantom of the dance floor, come to me
Sing for me a sinful melody
Ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah


"Abracadabra, amor-ooh-na-na
Abracadabra, morta-ooh-ga-ga
Abracadabra, abra-ooh-na-na"
In her tongue she said, "Death or love tonight

 

Like here's this poet. She came on this track mad as hell. 

 

Giorgoc

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.