Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

weird haha 

choreography

looks

beats

 

 

WE WENT FROM LOSING TO WINNING IN 1 MINUTE

 

6wpMOhI.gif

I ******* LOST??? MY STREAM IS NOT SHOWING IT IN GONNA KMS

THIS IS THE NEW BAD ROMANCE I'M CRYING ITS SOOO GOOD

HOLY SHITIHSAOHIAOSJFIOASJFIOFASHO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT WAS EVERYTHING

OH MY ******* GODDDDDDDDDDDD I'M GAGGEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WAIT I ACTUALLY LIKED IT OMG HOW I SWITCHED THAT LAST VOCALIZATION OH THE VIDEO IS AMAZING OH WOW SO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I EXPECTED OH WOW

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.