Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

So we are losing the Hot 100 #1 because of FRAUD SCOTT? 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, gagalips said:

It's leaking :rip: 

I hope you're talking about your bussy cuz...

  • Popular Post

Normally I'm against dictators enacting coups but Michael infiltrating Haus of Gaga, imprisoning Bobby, throwing Sarah Tanno to the brig, frying Freddy like one of his hairlines, and rounding up all the remaining Haus associates into MBA schools and whipping them into effective business executives that deliver for Gar's career isn't really the nightmare scenario that these liddos think

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

Edited by Aden

A. BRACADABRA ABRACADABRUHHHH

A. BRACADABRA ABRACADABRUHHHHHHHH

 

AH!

 

10151977_447274132070912_210454330218249

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

why do I feel like the entire album is going to leak a month before release

 

10151977_447274132070912_210454330218249

I don't think so since no music has really leaked this era so far. If Chromatica didn't leak after the Stupid Love catastrophe and delays we should be fine.

Even if Abracadabra leaks in a minute it's hours before release so not worrying imo.

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I don't think so since no music has really leaked this era so far. If Chromatica didn't leak after the Stupid Love catastrophe and delays we should be fine.

Even if Abracadabra leaks in a minute it's hours before release so not worrying imo.

what about the GOE leak yesterday tho

 

10151977_447274132070912_210454330218249

28 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Not Travis doing another stunt...it's getting TIRING. All his stats and chart achievements are like insanely FAKE....why does he care so much when he knows in the back of his mind that his #1s and stuff are mostly fake like...i dont get it. If I was an artist i think id do a bit of chart manipulation and fradulance ONLY if my song was organically a hit and just needed a push to go #1...not if my song is a complete bomb and flop like wtf?

They do this stuff so they can boast about their achievements.

In 10 years people will not remember the number 1s were fake, they'll remember the accomplishments 

Just now, Spicy Pisces said:

2 questions please:

 

1. what is leaking?

2. who are we losing the #1 to?

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

1. Garden of Eden

2. Katy Perry

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I hope you're talking about your bussy cuz...

Classy party

 

10151977_447274132070912_210454330218249

In other news...I am anticipating your promised meltdown @anastaciabby tonight!! girl i dreamt about it  :smitten: it was loud, it was angry, it was aggressive and your face was contorted in righteous indignation and I LOVED every second of it :smitten: I got u this microphone from the iconic Gaga on cocaine at grammys night for when the time comes for u to SNAP: lady-gaga-398-x-498-gif-417hkkio8htlfn5i 

edit: @anastaciabby :eli: 

Edited by IBeMe

8 minutes ago, gagalips said:

It's leaking :rip: 

it being my anal fissure :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

2 questions please:

 

1. what is leaking?

2. who are we losing the #1 to?

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

1. Abracadabra

2. Abracadabra

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

I'm screaming at this fake ass mess :ahh:

 

 

Wait this sounds real

9 minutes ago, gagalips said:

It's leaking :rip: 

Girl use a diaper 

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

I'm screaming at this fake ass mess :ahh:

 

 

The way that's 100% a gay MALE voice

me after getting drunk & starting to sing songs that don't exist

 

 

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Normally I'm against dictators enacting coups but Michael infiltrating Haus of Gaga, imprisoning Bobby, throwing Sarah Tanno to the brig, frying Freddy like one of his hairlines, and rounding up all the remaining Haus associates into MBA schools and whipping them into effective business executives that deliver for Gar's career isn't really the nightmare scenario that these liddos think

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

He is indoctrinating them in the ways of capitalism with Chinese Polansky characteristics!! We love to see it! Go Michael Go! tumblr_mntzgvmoJJ1sp9fcho1_400.gif

Not me before going to sleep looking through all these ABRACADABRA IS COMING tweets looking for a leak 

spacer.png

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.