Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

They need to autoplay the **** out of Abracadabra after DWAS :suburban:

We need to rent some of those streaming farm servers from the Jimin BTS stans. I want to see 3 million streams in Kazakhstan alone.  

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm getting nervous, guys. We're about to listen a new MAYHEM song :WAP:  Just in time to heal me from my burnout :wave:

2 hours ago, Whis said:

I really hope the Midsommar-inspired outfit from that one interview was for the ABRACADABRA music video

:jonny5:

10000%


 

 

Just now, Lil Mxnster said:

I'm getting nervous, guys. We're about to listen a new MAYHEM song :WAP:  Just in time to heal me from my burnout :wave:

Our second MAYHEM track :jonny: 

 

and we still have 13 (incl. the 2 bonus tracks) to come!

5 hours ago, JBB said:

A-B-R-A-C-A-D-A-B-R-A

And there it was. Could she put a spell on us yet again? Is it good? My answer is yes! A BIG BOLD F*CKIN YES! It's really THAT good. :coffee2:

@Chromatica

2 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Iconic biggest hits of the year and Joanne (piano version). She really did that 

 

 

 

 

Peaks of each of these songs on the BB100: 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, OUT, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3 has me screaming :deadbanana2: I guess the Grammys consider it a solo hit :sistrens:

5 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Yes, we moved on to more important things like whether she's in a conservatorship under Michael. 

That makes it even worse 

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

Just now, Diocles said:

 Abra-abra-GODabraaaa

OH B!TCH!!

THE DABRA!!

Oooooh, you didn't have to preach this epic gospel like this :jonny:

 

Spoiler

I'm sorry, but I was too tempted to do it nnn :deadbanana::hug:

 

I ******* hate my life because of work! :) 

 

Thank God, we about to have a new Gaga song! :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Yes, we moved on to more important things like whether she's in a conservatorship under Michael. 

Just read about this and I kinda need to know all the tea 

 

:clack:

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Peaks of each of these songs on the BB100: 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, OUT, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3 has me screaming :deadbanana2: I guess the Grammys consider it a solo hit :sistrens:

Gaga's vocal performance on that track is so good they had no choice but stan:giraffe:

7 minutes ago, Diocles said:

 

Girl it's the truth. 
The song and the video are both awful. 
 

Hope abracadabra serves epicness like DWAS 

 

2 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Since when is that user reliable :rip: 

They posted lyrics to Padam Padam before it was released as well as the song length

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

LMAO not Richy Squirrel planting a story that Michael has Gaga in a conservatorship because he is bitter his arse got DESERVEDLY FIRED :ahh: I can't

That explains the whole thing.

21 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I don't know what you're talking about but I'll do it :suburban:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

I'll defend Gaguita from anyone! 

 

dont play coy now miss thing Gi0CklrXcAAEvcS?format=png&name=small

u made a promise and u WILL see it through kris-dipshinn.gif

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Peaks of each of these songs on the BB100: 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, OUT, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3 has me screaming :deadbanana2: I guess the Grammys consider it a solo hit :sistrens:

The homonymous album hit #1, so by definition it's a #1 song, let's celebrate that :gaygacat4:

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

You know, it'd be kinda hilarious is abra ends up being a really big radio-ready pop track and the snippet was just the outro or more distorted from the quality of her laptop 

24 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Yeah since Billboard seemed so quick to filter out physical sales in certain cases (:eli:) let's hope they keep that same energy here. Because a CD single being sold for $1.99 is bound to have several stans purchase more than the 4 allowed copies.
 

And although I don't want DWAS to lose any weeks at #1 (I'm still manifesting it gets 10+ weeks at #1 *knock on wood*) I'd rather it get blocked by a no1curr 1-week fad than an organic smash because that's better for DWAS's chances of topping the BB100 Year-End chart. Lose Control got it last year after only spending one week at #1 because of its stability in the top region of the chart. I hope DWAS can achieve that too. 

point taken for sure but miss mama....u know I have been 4 months sober from talking about the Billboard hot 100 HATE crime of not letting Levitating go #1 now and u just HAD to bring it up did u? kris-dipshinn.gif oh honey.....u will be dealt with for doing that, trust. kris-dipshinn.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

dont play coy now miss thing Gi0CklrXcAAEvcS?format=png&name=small

u made a promise and u WILL see it through kris-dipshinn.gif

Spoiler

I'm just glad I turned you on. But I can do even better, you know I'm a hairy bear :ryan3:

I will stand by my word s:wan:

NOT Abracadabra being described as a strong song :duca: The last songs were described less enthusiastically.   

1 minute ago, Doctor Dick said:

NOT Abracadabra being described as a strong song :duca: The last songs were described less enthusiastically.   

By who?

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm just glad I turned you on. But I can do even better, you know I'm a hairy bear :ryan3:

I will stand by my word s:wan:

Spoiler

Dms always open baby ;) (among other things)

 

kris-dipshinn.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.