Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

It's thanks to Michael we're even getting a fkin album IN THE FIRST PLACE 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Miss Anthropocene

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, opbranden said:

I bet Richy is fuming at home that his choreo won't be used for Abracadabra 

 

spacer.png

I bet he watched the Disease MV and thought "I could have done that"...and tbh...the scary truth is...he probably could  giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952u1tt65qo3o1duvkasz :rip: 

1 minute ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

It's thanks to Michael we're even getting a fkin album IN THE FIRST PLACE 

 

spacer.png

*pop album

 

I wonder what LG7 would be if Michael hadn't bullied her into making pop

 

spacer.png

Anyone knows if the mv is going to broadcast on streaming also or only us channel?

ABRACADABRA!

Disease.

Die with a Smile!

 

This whole album is a story.

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

predicting Fadbracadabra will be my least favourite song on the album

 

cynthia-erivo.gif

Is it because you don't like the snippet or because you're confident all the other songs are even more of a gag than what we've heard of Abacadabra?

 

cynthia-erivo.gif

Just now, ineedboxinggloves said:

Is it because you don't like the snippet or because you're confident all the other songs are even more of a gag than what we've heard of Abacadabra?

 

cynthia-erivo.gif

mostly the latter but it was my least favourite snippet

 

cynthia-erivo.gif

 

spacer.png

Let's ******* go!!!!! Let's light our Alejandro and Abracadabra candles

 

spacer.png
today feels like this gif

 

spacer.png
 

suddenly the jynx is me! Or the mega Alakazam! 

Edited by LostInStereo100

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

*pop album

 

I wonder what LG7 would be if Michael hadn't bullied her into making pop

 

spacer.png

Introducing the new studio album Grandmatica: sixteen covers of songs made famous and/or at some point performed by Judy Garland and/or Liza Minelli at least a decade before Gaga was born 

 

spacer.png

I think abracadabra snippets are so blooded with ai versions that i truly dont know if i like it for real

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

Introducing the new studio album Grandmatica: sixteen covers of songs made famous and/or at some point performed by Judy Garland and/or Liza Minelli at least a decade before Gaga was born 

 

spacer.png

the first album in Billboard history to debut with negative sales

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the first album in Billboard history to debut with negative sales

 

spacer.png

They didn't ship it but we shipped it back anyway

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

Yeah, I actually believe @IBeMetheory that this was Richy, it's so detailed and personal.

And i had no idea she hired her old dancers? I LOVE good news, was this during the Chroma ball?

 

 

Also Where is that Bobby pic we use? It never fails to make me laugh for some reason :clownny: It screams "I'm in charge now gaga"

for sure tbh! it has his little squirrel paws all over it :rip: 

It had to have come from inside cuz it reads like either a SUPER knowledgeable fan (which wouldnt be possible given the intrapersonal details) or from someone who was there with her from the begining and Richy is the most recent person from that time to have been axed so i genuinly think its him which is REALLY such a shame...I dont get this habit of ex popstgar employees going scorched earth after years of good relationship with the artist. I have left lots of jobs for reasons I may have not liked but still maintained a good relationship with my boss for future referrals and stuff and i dont disparage them except to like my family or closest friends. I HATE that in hollywood it seems to be common place to just betray people u had an intimate personal working relationship with for years....it truly is a soullless place

50 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Yeah I hate that he's this era's "creative director" ….


:biblio:

The old Haus of GaGa being destroyed? Oh we love to see that! We used to pray for days like this!:ryan3:

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

popstgar

I'm… y'all are so talented with the nicknames, I can't

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, gagalips said:

It's leaking :rip: 

The TV?

2 minutes ago, gagalips said:

It's leaking :rip: 

Omg please what??? I'm about to sleep please let it be now

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

I'm… y'all are so talented with the nicknames, I can't

 

spacer.png

Not the Freudian slip omg :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.