Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, justin. said:

Okay, girlies, who do we want to see her take pictures with tonight?

 

I need Bey, Taylor, Sabrina, Chappell, and Charli pics.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

She'll end up only taking pics with irrelevant people though, I'm sure

 

Anyone under 70 :thing:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

If it's true Micheal is using Gaga to make money he's got a lot of things to learn because releasing and tagging his name on Harlequin of all things 

 

spacer.png

Just now, ineedboxinggloves said:

Where can we watch if we don't want to pay 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif%22%C2%A0

I can mesage you a link to where I watch it if you want :bird:

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I actively don't want Beyoncé

May I ask why? Not judging, just curious!

2 hours ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

Where can we watch if we don't want to pay 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif%22%C2%A0

*

Edited by HexMayhem

Just now, justin. said:

Okay, girlies, who do we want to see her take pictures with tonight?

 

I need Bey, Taylor, Sabrina, Chappell, and Charli pics.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

She'll end up only taking pics with irrelevant people though, I'm sure

 

I just need another Bey x Gaga pic 

 

Chappel and Gar would be cute only if they're both wearing crazy outfits. I don't want to see one dressed as a hag and the other one dressed crazy (which one will be which who knows)

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Not Travis doing another stunt...it's getting TIRING. All his stats and chart achievements are like insanely FAKE....why does he care so much when he knows in the back of his mind that his #1s and stuff are mostly fake like...i dont get it. If I was an artist i think id do a bit of chart manipulation and fradulance ONLY if my song was organically a hit and just needed a push to go #1...not if my song is a complete bomb and flop like wtf?

Because just like the president they elected, most Americans love to look like the tough, successful and loved person they are not. 

Just now, anastaciabby said:

I can mesage you a link to where I watch it if you want :bird:

Spoiler

that would be lovely :heart:

yes pls

4 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

I honestly didn't even see the conservatorship bit before I quickly posted that tweet, but yeah that's ridiculous lol I do not think there's any truth to that

 

I'm more interested in the alleged fall outs between Gar and all the longtime people on her team like Bo and the assistant

oh for sure sis! dont blame u for sharing it lol! it's genuinly a funny read :ahh: it's just so transparently coming from a disgruntled ex employee and Idk why but I have a ligut feeling its coming from Richy :rip: I wish this fan base was as tech savvy as the Justin Baldoni fans on reddit and we could hack the meta data or whatever and find out who did this :rip: 

1 minute ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

I don't want to see one dressed as a hag and the other one dressed crazy (which one will be which who knows)

Unfortunately if this comes to pass, I think I know.

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif%22%C2%A0

3 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Me clicking back to my ATRL tab to 14 notifications burning me at the stake

 

spacer.png

 

I DON'T think she's in a conservatorship that is so stupid LOL but some of the post is pretty interesting to me I'm not going to lie

Yeah people here are definitely overreacting lol. Like even if it were true what could you do about it, ATRL little monster? NOTHING! EXCEPT STREAM ABRACADABRA TONIGHT & GARDEN OF EDEN ON MARCH 7

 

mq3ehA1Y.thumb.gif.f8dcbc972f0287ad65c6a

2 minutes ago, HexMayhem said:

I think this CBS stream should work
http://www.freeintertv.com/view/id-2984/1-1-0-4

 

1 minute ago, ineedboxinggloves said:
  Hide contents

that would be lovely :heart:

yes pls

This is actually the one I was about to send :dies:

2 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

I can mesage you a link to where I watch it if you want :bird:

me too please!

3 minutes ago, justin. said:

May I ask why? Not judging, just curious!

Because of her recent controversy, I think it's bad PR

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

 

 

We're winning SO hard this era.

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif%22%C2%A0

 

Notice how she's referencing a legend every other day? What other women in pop are doing this? NONE!

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

oh for sure sis! dont blame u for sharing it lol! it's genuinly a funny read :ahh: it's just so transparently coming from a disgruntled ex employee and Idk why but I have a ligut feeling its coming from Richy :rip: I wish this fan base was as tech savvy as the Justin Baldoni fans on reddit and we could hack the meta data or whatever and find out who did this :rip: 

I bet Richy is fuming at home that his choreo won't be used for Abracadabra 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

We're winning SO hard this era.

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif%22%C2%A0

 

Accusations of her ripping off other artists in 3, 2, 1...  Feels like 2011 again :gaycat5:

Abracadabra, im a conspiracy theory now too! Abracadabra is coming for streaming records next
 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, opbranden said:

This! Plus if Michael was the mastermind behind this hostile takeover, Bobby would have been the first to go. :rip:

 

 

She even re-hired her old dancers—let's be real. :priceless:

 

Yeah, I actually believe @IBeMetheory that this was Richy, it's so detailed and personal.

And i had no idea she hired her old dancers? I LOVE good news, was this during the Chroma ball?

 

 

Also Where is that Bobby pic we use? It never fails to make me laugh for some reason :clownny: It screams "I'm in charge now gaga"

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.