Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I wouldn't mind it if the album is pushed back in March/early April tbh

 

I have a lot of other artists that will hold me over (Twigs, The Weeknd, Lisa) and I still have albums/eras i'm still enjoying (GNX, LANA, rosie, Bad Bunny, Chromakopia, Aftercare)

+ disease & dwas are still doing it for me (we need a new single before the grammys though)

 

I have faith that we're gonna get so much stuff this era. atleast 2 more mvs, lots of live performances, coachella, exciting collab(s), magazine covers and more so i'm not really impatient about it + she's gonna have another iconic grammys moment in a few weeks

 

Take it back. Now. :khalyan2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Thanks God, HSR is about coming to a new planet, a new adventure on Amphoreus. I have the game to entertain me while waiting for LG7

But I hope it's not true, I really miss her and can't wait to listen to her new music. It's been 5 years. Why does she take so long?

Just listened to all 6 of Gaga's BB100 #1s and rewatched their videos. And I truly think that ROM could've been an IFPI entry if not for the pandemic (and with the original rollout). It's not the end of the world, though. Especially since Gaga's going on to get that anyways with DWAS :gaygacat4:

The other thing I noticed is that a lot of the DWAS MV comments are about somebody's loved one dying :deadbanana2:

Private in Public washes Perfect Celebrity, Vespertilio, Nightingale, Chaos Angel titles. 

I feel so sick omg! I think I have a Disease!!

 

o7bPKR3.gif

 

Gaga better release something before I Die with a Frown!

 

o7bPKR3.gif

 

  • ATRL Moderator

im prob late but i discovered this reverb today and omfg!!!

 

:jonny::jonny2::jonny::jonnycat::deadbanana:

 

 

hmm decided to treat myself by supporting this indie makeup business 

 

qdDF2eF.png

 

d6MFU84.gif

"I have so much more in store for you and can't wait to share it", then don't? Don't wait, if you can't wait to share it then don't wait

 

:clack:

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

so im currently watching:

 



tell me why Perez Hilton is trying to be all nice like he wasn't part of the hate all these girls received. 

 

o7bPKR3.gif

 

CSNGLUyUEAQ3_90.png

gaga+perez+stalker+tweet.jpg

tweetb.jpg

 

teenage me old me really wanted this man dead

 

i remember a viral tweet at the time saying if Gaga is a REAL ITALIAN she would have handled everything like in The Godfather

 

I do forget how crazy the ARTPOP era was

 

 

o7bPKR3.gif

 

 

 

 

the artpop era was an event. i remember being 12 and sitting with my pc at 7pm refreshing her twitter page waiting for the inevitable daily mess 

"le monster lip crayon"

 

F6ZAIMf.png

 

sounds like something that should be sold on the Born Brave Bus

 

o7bPKR3.gif

Just now, Colmillo said:

"I have so much more in store for you and can't wait to share it", then don't? Don't wait, if you can't wait to share it then don't wait

 

:clack:

My thoughts exactly

 

would love to know why the hold up

 

:clack:

There's objectively no reason why the pre-order link hasn't been up since November. Mama needs every sale she can get 

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, frankvert said:

There's objectively no reason why the pre-order link hasn't been up since November. Mama needs every sale she can get 

 

spacer.png

shes waiting for Sexyy Red to clear her verse for their collab

 

o7bPKR3.gif

DWAS becoming a smash made Gaga cocky thinking she can sell 500k+ first week without pre-orders

 

:clack:

The only reason why it's all crickets right now is because the album is being reworked in order to properly integrate DWAS seamlessly in the album. At least half of the album will be HACga

 

:khalyan:

"Can't wait to share" and it's been over 7 months since she teased music from the album. Be fr 

I love that we now have the full BTW photoshoot :jonny5: but I really don't understand how she saw the album cover original photo & thought "that's the one- but put my head on a motorcycle" ddd. The slime photos are iconic and should have been used for the main cover! Always loved the collectors boxset edition cover or whatever version that was. 

So LG7 is going to feature Rose & Sexxy Red, Bruno Mars, The Weeknd and Beyoncé?

Did I miss anyone? 

So catch me up girls… we actually think she's announcing the album tomorrow? We trust the insider? We're moving? 
 

Or is it another day of mass psychosis? :suburban: 

Feb 28, 2020: Stupid Love

April 10, 2020: Chromatica (original release date)

 

that's only 40 days between the single and album

 

she can announce the new single + album next week or January 20 week and still have 40+ days timeframe to feb 21 or 28 release date like Chromatica

 

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

so im currently watching:

 



tell me why Perez Hilton is trying to be all nice like he wasn't part of the hate all these girls received. 

 

o7bPKR3.gif

 

CSNGLUyUEAQ3_90.png

gaga+perez+stalker+tweet.jpg

tweetb.jpg

 

teenage me old me really wanted this man dead

 

i remember a viral tweet at the time saying if Gaga is a REAL ITALIAN she would have handled everything like in The Godfather

 

I do forget how crazy the ARTPOP era was

 

 

o7bPKR3.gif

 

 

 

 

That was a rough time for her. The way she thought she was onto something with these tweets and no one cared :bibliahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.