Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, evil_venus1210 said:

where is this omg? 

 

btw @chicchick336 is reliable. he's spilled tons of release dates before the official dates here, from aespa, Charli, Dua to Bella Poarch, Shygirl

Haus of Delulu Discord. Thanks icon @shadowfred for lurking and the promo :heart2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

Imagem

I have no idea who this is, but I trust them and WILL be counting down

 

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

4 minutes ago, daniela monquelat said:

girl you're annoying as ****

 

its the same person if its not enough for you wait til tmrw damn

Damn sis learn how to take a joke. Not everything is 100% serious 24/7 :bibliahh:

Just now, Bad News said:

I have no idea who this is, but I trust them and WILL be counting down

 

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

me TOO sis 

 

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

ab67616d0000b273613aaa3ae566d9f36008aed0ab67616d0000b273eb8bcd7eda9787adb4a977b1ab67616d0000b273653b2badb4af1b01142a490fab67616d0000b2737da123c944790bfab54b2522ab67616d0000b27382ce5c15eb33e743565982c8ab67616d00001e026040effba89b9b00a6f6743aab67616d0000b2738c6bfaa9549f8438bcafb668gagznewalbum.png I'm ready for that last AI pic to be updated with whatever comes tomorrow :jonny:

The way 2012 "The truth is in my red lipstick"-liddos would have laughed at us all so hard

 

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

 

Spoiler

So, is the announcement really coming tomorrow

 

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

 

41 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

 

Ok but is she reliable tho?

 

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707 

I lowkey forgot

 

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

I think Gagacabana will only be announced after the album's 

i hate OGHs, i had enough of them!

 

Spoiler

i hate liddos too (sometimes)

 

Spoiler

and i hate gar the most!

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

Edited by RideOrDie

21 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

Imagem

Would they lie?

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

i hate OGHs, i had enough of them!

 

  Reveal hidden contents

i hate liddos too (sometimes)

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

i love insiders, i can't get enough of them!

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

What day of the week was Chromatica officially announced w artwork? (not the leak, her post)

 

Edit:

It was Sunday, April 5th after the leaks. Tracklist was blurred out and included vinyl and cassette mockups. Album came out May 29. I'd say we are imminent (even including at worst a small delay to March) unless it's very delayed which I personally think is unlikely.

Edited by bucketsofnuggets

13 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

ab67616d0000b273613aaa3ae566d9f36008aed0ab67616d0000b273eb8bcd7eda9787adb4a977b1ab67616d0000b273653b2badb4af1b01142a490fab67616d0000b2737da123c944790bfab54b2522ab67616d0000b27382ce5c15eb33e743565982c8ab67616d00001e026040effba89b9b00a6f6743aab67616d0000b2738c6bfaa9549f8438bcafb668gagznewalbum.png I'm ready for that last AI pic to be updated with whatever comes tomorrow :jonny:

love that her covers side by side have a beautiful aesthetic and palette

i hope lg7 cover is dark (maybe b&w and matches her magnum opuses 

Edited by technoprayer

"I've been writing music since the 90s" had me screaming. The fact that it's true tho! :sistrens:

3 minutes ago, bucketsofnuggets said:

What day of the week was Chromatica officially announced w artwork? (not the leak, her post)

Monday (Mar 2, 2020)

 

 

 

 

I just listen to all the snippets again and wow. LG7 the legend that you already are! 

8 minutes ago, technoprayer said:

that blogueirinha video LOL

she's a diva!

@chicchick336 the people need to know

is that twitter account yours? spill

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

@chicchick336 the people need to know

is that twitter account yours? spill

The poor sis' expression once she opens ATRL, and sees the 10+ notifications coming from the Base: 

 

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

Just now, Florence Belch said:

The poor sis' expression once she opens ATRL, and sees the 10+ notifications coming from the Base: 

 

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

  • Popular Post
3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

@chicchick336 the people need to know

is that twitter account yours? spill

it is his account, he only used to have warner artist tea though, never seen him spill on interscope/universal 

 

470bfa80b9998015ab01f04db94227ad.thumb.j

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.