Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

 

LG7 really is on track to be her new magnum opus :WAP:

 

 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

So LG7 is going to feature Rose & Sexxy Red, Bruno Mars, The Weeknd and Beyoncé?

Did I miss anyone? 

Dame Judy Dench, Tony's son and Paul Mccartney were also knocking at the studio door and we know Gaga needs to counter all that collagen with some wrinkle features too so get ready for those features as well! 

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

So catch me up girls… we actually think she's announcing the album tomorrow? We trust the insider? We're moving? 
 

Or is it another day of mass psychosis? :suburban: 

Mass psychosis 

 

Um so there's really bad fires breaking out in Malibu right now and they're literally in her backyard. 

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

There's objectively no reason why the pre-order link hasn't been up since November. Mama needs every sale she can get 

 

spacer.png

Remember when we thought Disease would eventually have physicals and merch? Silly us thinking we stan a MPG

 

spacer.png

Since we're in the LG7 trenches lets all come together and relive the magic that is Joanne, A-YO is such an underrated BOP

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, ArtDeco said:

Since we're in the LG7 trenches lets all come together and relive the magic that is Joanne, A-YO is such an underrated BOP

 

spacer.png

:khalyan:

15 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Um so there's really bad fires breaking out in Malibu right now and they're literally in her backyard. 

Didn't another bad firestorm happen there a few weeks ago? Hoping she's ok though

I know this is random but any fashion gworls in here? What is your fashion vision for LG7? I wanna spend some time just reading your fashion takes. Here's my random hot take. I REALLY want Gaga to focus on fabrics / materials this era. I kinda dont want leather or plastics or any of that shiny weird plasticy materials for this era even tho it's signature Gaga. I'd love a fabric centered fashion this era so with like real like cloth materials such as cotton, wool, polyester, silks...SILKS especially. Tho with the type of music she is teasing im guessing we will get more PVC and leather and stuff like on Disease mv

She also posted a selfie on October 27th saying "There's a LOT more to come". We know what she's like with her promises since ARTPOP 

5 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

Didn't another bad firestorm happen there a few weeks ago? Hoping she's ok though

This one is pretty bad. It's more east Malibu and she lives west , but it's moving fast.  I saw it got Spencer and Heidi Pratt's home and the Getty Vila mansion just now. 

Edited by FameFatale

8 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I know this is random but any fashion gworls in here? What is your fashion vision for LG7? I wanna spend some time just reading your fashion takes. Here's my random hot take. I REALLY want Gaga to focus on fabrics / materials this era. I kinda dont want leather or plastics or any of that shiny weird plasticy materials for this era even tho it's signature Gaga. I'd love a fabric centered fashion this era so with like real like cloth materials such as cotton, wool, polyester, silks...SILKS especially. Tho with the type of music she is teasing im guessing we will get more PVC and leather and stuff like on Disease mv

I'm a fashion girlie. Don't judge me but I really wanna see Gaga really go hard this time - I wanna see her dirty filthy, ragged textures and earthy materials - I know the whole neutral tones trend is so in right now but I want her to make it alternative high fashion like she just rolled out of a mud pit and vomited COUTURE. I don't know if that makes sense. The whole silver / chrome industrial look is so over done and outdated.

 

10 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

:khalyan:

I lasted ten minutes and turned it off :toofunny2:

Edited by ArtDeco

Now that I think about it, she could have been talking about the fact that "Disease" re-entered the Billboard Hot 100™ in her little video/msg

 

:suburban:

3 hours ago, technoprayer said:

album "titles" ranking:

 

NIGHTINGALE

Perfect Celebrity

Chaos Angel

LADY GAGA :gaygacat4:

The album is called ANOTHER WORLD IS POSSIBLE btw 

31 minutes ago, ArtDeco said:

I'm a fashion girlie. Don't judge me but I really wanna see Gaga really go hard this time - I wanna see her dirty filthy, ragged textures and earthy materials - I know the whole neutral tones trend is so in right now but I want her to make it alternative high fashion like she just rolled out of a mud pit and vomited COUTURE. I don't know if that makes sense.

 

Something similar to what FKA twigs has been wearing for EUSEXUA?

13 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

The album is called ANOTHER WORLD IS POSSIBLE btw 

? The way monsters would revolt over another album being about healing, love, kindness. #KindnessPunks2

Edited by MonsterConnor

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

 

LG7 really is on track to be her new magnum opus :WAP:

 

 

 

 

it could genuinely be her magnum opus.

43 minutes ago, ArtDeco said:

I'm a fashion girlie. Don't judge me but I really wanna see Gaga really go hard this time - I wanna see her dirty filthy, ragged textures and earthy materials - I know the whole neutral tones trend is so in right now but I want her to make it alternative high fashion like she just rolled out of a mud pit and vomited COUTURE. I don't know if that makes sense. The whole silver / chrome industrial look is so over done and outdated.

 

I lasted ten minutes and turned it off :toofunny2:

oh I feel you on that so much! tho i will say, I feel like she already touch on that mud / swamp / dirty couture vibe during the early part of Artpop if u remember the artpop moss and dirt photo shoot! I doubt she'll explore that vibe again sadly tho i'd be here for it for a music video! I personally want her to class it up a little this era. We are used to Gaga getting a dollar tree wig and outfits from temu for her interviews (esp[ecially virtual ones which is fine since hse is likely being comfortable) but I want more of a sleek look this era!

7 minutes ago, VFD said:

Something similar to what FKA twigs has been wearing for EUSEXUA?

Love FKA Twigs but she was VERY quick to jump on the whole trend, her rasta raver girl look is cute but I don't feel like she gets enough budgeting anymore for her visuals to be so top tier. Perfect Stranger was a good attempt though.

 

But yeah, you kinda got it. The whole earthy and wrecked look is the new vibe, I would love to see Gaga explore it but from a high fashion point of view. I think she could really elaborate and bring a new twist on it, if she decides to do any promo or public appearances. :deadbanana:
 

14 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

The album is called ANOTHER WORLD IS POSSIBLE btw 

Isn't that the name of a SOPHIE song or album :clown:

4 hours ago, LunaUniverse said:

Didn't another bad firestorm happen there a few weeks ago? Hoping she's ok though

And her chickens

I love how the Gaga/Janet/Michael chart fact was just a small anecdote that we talked about amongst ourselves when DWAS was predicted to go #1. But it's now become a big ******* deal that highlights Gaga's hitmaking longevity and I love it :DWAS: 

So Taylor just sold 105k heart shaped vinyls in 30 minutes for her live album called Lover Live in Paris. It is planned to be shipped on the week of valentines day. There are rumors they have another 50k units they will release that same week. Gaga should absolutely not release on the week of valentines day if she wants the #1 peak of course. Im guessing last week of February is indeed where its at for LG7

25 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I love how the Gaga/Janet/Michael chart fact was just a small anecdote that we talked about amongst ourselves when DWAS was predicted to go #1. But it's now become a big ******* deal that highlights Gaga's hitmaking longevity and I love it :DWAS: 

same! it's also kinda wild that she has the most chance out of the popgirls to also add a 4th decase tho. We are already midway through the 20s (insane how time flies lol) so in 5 more years she'll still only be in her mid 40s and she could possibly get another #1 or two others if she plays her cards right or has another "comeback" type moment which Gaga seems to constantyl have nnnn :toofunny3:

Yall let's just be happy we are getting a new album at all. You can tell this album is just for the fans. She literally went back to her dark pop/electronic sound for us. You know if it was up to her she would just do an album of rock or jazz ballads and DWAS smashing just validates to her that thats what she should be doing. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.