Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Would you like to share with the class? 
spacer.png

Spoiler

The truth is in my red lipstick

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQSm_yXwApzsAALWAHBjc

 

Edited by Florence Belch

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Colmillo said:

She has never announced on a Wednesday, what makes you all think she's gonna do it this time?

 

470bfa80b9998015ab01f04db94227ad.thumb.j

 

Tbh at this point she's doing a lot of things that she wouldn't have done before so I don't doubt anything anymore 470bfa80b9998015ab01f04db94227ad.thumb.j

Should we do a fake Gaga song ranking while we wait?

 

1. Silly Boy ft. Rihanna

2. Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

3. Neon Lights (Rise Above the Noise)

 

470bfa80b9998015ab01f04db94227ad.thumb.j

11 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

no

 

470bfa80b9998015ab01f04db94227ad.thumb.j

so what do YOU know then 

 

:khalyan2:

2 minutes ago, Entalan said:

Should we do a fake Gaga song ranking while we wait?

 

1. Silly Boy ft. Rihanna

2. Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

3. Neon Lights (Rise Above the Noise)

 

470bfa80b9998015ab01f04db94227ad.thumb.j

#1 for me is gonna be Frankenstein.

Ma Ma Pa Pa is gonna be last whenever the dust settles.

I forgot about Silly Boy, poor Eva, lemme give her a stream.

I'm conflicted on that absolute AI'd song, Neon Lights tho.

7 minutes ago, Entalan said:

Should we do a fake Gaga song ranking while we wait?

 

1. Silly Boy ft. Rihanna

2. Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

3. Neon Lights (Rise Above the Noise)

 

470bfa80b9998015ab01f04db94227ad.thumb.j

 

this washes all of them

Everyone discussing insiders and announcements, I'm just soaking in Gaga's global mega-smash, across ALL metrics, over 15 years in the game. Don't rush it by, since you'll miss it later!

 

:gaygacat3:

 

I loved her reminding everyone DWAS will be on her new album in the TikTok. :rip: 

 

The bait and switch when the next song on the album is Notorious Being.

 

:suburban:

13 minutes ago, Entalan said:

Should we do a fake Gaga song ranking while we wait?

 

1. Silly Boy ft. Rihanna

2. Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

3. Neon Lights (Rise Above the Noise)

 

470bfa80b9998015ab01f04db94227ad.thumb.j

This tops them all:

 

 

56 minutes ago, bucketsofnuggets said:

Additional context while I was digging that may give us clues to the LG7 rollout timeline. To recap:

 

March 2 Original Sine Artwork with Original April Release Date

March 24 Covid delay post

April 5 Cover Art

April 22 Tracklist

May 6 (New) Release Date

Rain On Me announced (Friday) May 15, out May 22

May 29 Album out 

 

Recently she doesn't (or at least didn't for Chromatica) post much more that a few weeks in advance, regardless of delay or no delay.

 

The way she delayed Chromatica only to release it the same week the protests started happening + the COVID situation was even worse. I remember people coming for her with "read the room" posts because she was celebrating the album release :rip: cursed era.

I dream for them to announce the album in a cool, unique way (a massive party in a warehouse, on television, with billboards around the world, etc etc), but I guess just a boring ass tweet will be what we'll get. :weeps::weeps::weeps:

 

Zero effort. They don't know how to build hype anymore. :weeps:

Edited by Blade Runner

And hit me! Come on

DJ hit the lights.

I could be your girlfriend for the wee

 

gagadancingsims2.gif

4 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

I dream for them to announce the album in a cool, unique way (a massive party in a warehouse, on television, with billboards around the world, etc etc), but I guess just a boring ass tweet will be what we'll get. :weeps::weeps::weeps:

 

Zero effort. They don't know how to build hype anymore. :weeps:

She did the billboards with LG6.5. That really worked out well for her.

 

:suburban:

 

 

7 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

The way she delayed Chromatica only to release it the same week the protests started happening + the COVID situation was even worse. I remember people coming for her with "read the room" posts because she was celebrating the album release :rip: cursed era.

Disease promo was also scrapped from COVID, I think.
 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

She did the billboards with LG6.5. That really worked out well for her.

 

:suburban:

 

 

It was an example. You know what I'm talking about. 

 

:khalyan:

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

It was an example. You know what I'm talking about. 

 

:khalyan:

This is a secret Bobby account, so I don't actually know. Should I try posters in LA or sky writing?

 

:ryan3:

  • ATRL Moderator

"i have so much more store and i cant wait to share it" … well btch make something happen. 

 

ik shes a veteran so less promo but the pandemic is over, she couldve gave us some street looks in november. :deadbanana:

30 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I loved her reminding everyone DWAS will be on her new album in the TikTok. :rip: 

 

The bait and switch when the next song on the album is Notorious Being.

 

:suburban:

The way the GP are gonna click play expecting acoustic guitars and hit skip when they hear the synths. She really sets herself up huh? :suburban:

2 hours ago, Bad News said:

just saw @opbranden catching strays on Twitter

ou, they're onto you

 

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

Oh noooo, I won't spill more tea on 🥀Rose Thorn🌹 then :oh:

 

 

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I don't even know what this is about but all I know is my girl @opbrandenis innocent! She did nuthin wrong! This is all Sarah's fault! Free OP Simpson moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

You are the sweetest; thank you for always defending me, but more importantly, thank you for always blaming Sarah Thanos.:heart:

31 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

JUST DROPPED

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now why is money honey hitting hard? She better announce something quick I'm losing it. :snowman:

31 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

JUST DROPPED

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now why is money honey hitting hard? She better announce something quick I'm losing it. :snowman:

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

do u guys think she'll tour this year

 

gagadancingsims2.gif

 

 

i think she will tour stadiums June 2025 - early 2026.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.