Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

Gaga, Michael, and Janet are the only three artists to get at least two #1s in three different decades. Many artists have gotten #1s in three different decades, but most of those artists only got a singular #1 in one of the three decades that is counted for them. Only Janet, Michael, and (come Monday) Gaga will have gotten two or more for each of the 3 different decades. 

  • 2000s: Just Dance and Poker Face
  • 2010s: Born This Way and Shallow
  • 2020s: Rain on Me and Die with a Smile

 

Janet and Michael's for those who are curious:

  Reveal hidden contents

Janet

1980s: When I Think of You and Miss You Much

1990s: Escapade, Black Cat, Love Will Never Do (Without You), That's the Way Love Goes, Again, and Together Again

2000s: Doesn't Really Matter and All For You

 

Michael

1970s: Ben, Don't Stop Till You Get Enough, and Rock With You

1980s: Billie Jean, Beat It, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, Man in the Mirror, Dirty Diana, and Say Say Say

1990s: Black or White and You Are Not Alone

 

edit: in terms of collabs, Michael didn't have any collabs go #1 in the 90s or 70s. So this record is just for 2 or more #1s in 3 different decades. 

I almost couldn't believe this was real until I checked the singles runs for Beyoncé and Taylor, whom I thought might also hold that record but nope. Bey only got a single #1 in the 2010s and Taylor didn't get any #1s in the 2000s.

 

This NEEDS to be threaded if Billboard doesn't mention because it's pretty f*cking huge actually. Only two artists in existence can claim they almost exclusively shared a record with THEEE Michael Jackson and Godga is one of them. Oh those "sOLooo!!!" f words are gonna cry.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Yeah that record sounds huge to me tbh. Only Janet & Michael being in that group proves how iconic and difficult it is to achieve 

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

I almost couldn't believe this was real until I checked the singles runs for Beyoncé and Taylor, whom I thought might also hold that record but nope. Bey only got a single #1 in the 2010s and Taylor didn't get any #1s in the 2000s.

 

This NEEDS to be threaded if Billboard doesn't mention because it's pretty f*cking huge actually. Only two artists in existence can claim they almost exclusively shared a record with THEEE Michael Jackson and Godga is one of them. Oh those "sOLooo!!!" f words are gonna cry.

Ironically enough, Bruno would've been included had Just the Way You Are smashed the year prior. Elton also could've made it if he got a 2nd #1 hit in the 80s. Lots of "almost" cases but Gaga, Michael, and Janet are the only three. 
 

It absolutely should be threaded, and get ready for stans that still think it's the first half of the 2010s to try to downplay the accomplishment while secretly fuming :ryan3:

  • Popular Post

this 90s house masterpiece oh Classicmatica they could never make me hate you

 

 

I can already read the OGHs replies in my head if we thread that record about collabs.


Please let us not.

It's so nice to see the base active! 
100 days at number one :dies: 

 

Imagine thinking this back In August :laugh:

 

we still have so much room to grow for this song too. Boosts from Grammys, New Gaga Album, New Gaga Music, New Bruno Music and also even Valentines Day :rip: 

 

The way it dropped on TTH noticeably and still number one with massive streams even in the US

opener rate

Denim

 

Marry The Night

Alice

Bad Romance

Just Dance

Aura

Diamond Heart

 

Spoiler

Good Morning UsoYifr.png

 

Edited by sunbathinganimal

24 minutes ago, Giorgoc said:

I can already read the OGHs replies in my head if we thread that record about collabs.


Please let us not.

Generous to think their replies would include anything other than a dumb regurgitated phrase with as many words as their brain cell count

 

Nah, we're whacking them

 

:dies:

Anyone else having trouble accessing Charts Threads on ATRL? It just doesn't open on desktop or mobile. I want to see those radio numbers!

 

I've been pretty quiet on here until more recently! Any Monsters interested in connecting? Message me on here or instagram. Looking for new friends to connect with.

 

Any Los Angeles monsters? :angelo: 

 

Manifesting DWAS multiple weeks at number 1

Lady Gaga starting 2025 with..

✅ Streams

✅ Monthly Listeners

✅ Radio

✅ Music Video Views

✅ #1s

✅ GLOBAL Power

✅ Upcoming GRAMMY wins

 

I know that's right!

 

:santa:

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Lady Gaga starting 2025 with..

✅ Streams

✅ Monthly Listeners

✅ Radio

✅ Music Video Views

✅ #1s

✅ GLOBAL Power

✅ Upcoming GRAMMY wins

 

I know that's right!

 

:santa:


Wins? Plural? :suburban:

I think they have pop duo on lock but SOTY doesn't feel realistic anymore. Her life as a General Field bridesmaid continues.  

When Gaga unleashes CrazyGa for LG7 on the GRAMMY red carpet

 

:santa:

1 minute ago, bitchfit said:


Wins? Plural? :suburban:

I think they have pop duo on lock but SOTY doesn't feel realistic anymore. Her life as a General Field bridesmaid continues.  

If you were a sinner, I could make you believe 

 

:santa:

3 minutes ago, bitchfit said:


Wins? Plural? :suburban:

I think they have pop duo on lock but SOTY doesn't feel realistic anymore. Her life as a General Field bridesmaid continues.  

Yes @hausofbryan is obviously up to something here :angelo:

4 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

I love how the base is alive again and literally NOTHING happened, I love us cyclothymic monsters :thing:

nah, the expectation is building up and so are the number of people coming to this thread. we are all checking here compulsively because we can't wait for an announcement and we know that it might be revealed soon

 

also dwas is about to hit #1

Miss Gaga & Mr Bruno will win SOTY and that's that. She'll collect it while wearing a dead, "diseased" corpse off of her bloody dress and messed up makeup 

 

:santa:

59 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

this 90s house masterpiece oh Classicmatica they could never make me hate you

 

 

I can't get over Alice and how good it is. A true masterpiece.

 

5 minutes ago, Rith said:

nah, the expectation is building up and so are the number of people coming to this thread. we are all checking here compulsively because we can't wait for an announcement and we know that it might be revealed soon

 

also dwas is about to hit #1

Loving how alive the base is because of this. Between now and the album release is always my favorite part of the era. The anticipation and knowing that's almost finally here :jonnycat:

8 minutes ago, Rith said:

nah, the expectation is building up and so are the number of people coming to this thread. we are all checking here compulsively because we can't wait for an announcement and we know that it might be revealed soon

 

also dwas is about to hit #1

Its cause im posting more again :heart:

JK Gaga news is evidently coming soon, especially with #1 announcement in less than 48 hours. 

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Miss Gaga & Mr Bruno will win SOTY and that's that. She'll collect it while wearing a dead, "diseased" corpse off of her bloody dress and messed up makeup 

 

:santa:

the second meta dress moment HERE WE GO :clap:

  • Popular Post
5 hours ago, Giorgoc said:

I swear to God if I waited 5 years for a 9-12 track album I'm gonna start stanning freaking Katy Perry.

Self-harm is never the solution. 

We've gotten real creative with our ratings huh.

:suburban:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

this 90s house masterpiece oh Classicmatica they could never make me hate you

 

 

a marvelous masterpiece! I had an orgasm with this song on High Resolution

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

this 90s house masterpiece oh Classicmatica they could never make me hate you

 

 

I will NEVER forget listening to this masterpiece for the first time. Was posted up in my room, AirPods charged, HydroFlask filled, wine poured, dab pen hitting… whew :hippo:
 

Oh Covidmatica, you're not the best as a whole but you certainly have some of Gar's very best career highlights (Alice, ROM, 911, Sour Candy, Enigma, Replay, 1000 Doves, Babylon) 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.