Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I really want at least two songs with a similar vibe/chord progression/feel as Heavy Metal Lover on LG7, and I think we'll get them.

 

spacer.png

Let's pray so that GodGa will bless us her apparition.

 

Oh My GodGa,

I am sorry for my sins with all my heart.

In choosing to bully you and failing to stream your music, I have sinned against you whom I should love above all things.

I firmly intend, with your help, to stream more, to love you unconditionally, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin.

Our Savior Lady GodGa suffered fibromyalgia and mediated for us.

In Her name, My GodGa, have mercy. Amen

🙏

27 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I really want at least two songs with a similar vibe/chord progression/feel as Heavy Metal Lover on LG7, and I think we'll get them.

 

spacer.png

I want her to sing about segg again. It's like, I want her to flex how big Michael's c*** is, how she loves riding on it and everything.

Oh wow, I'm so lustful, I'm sorry. Please give me - a poppers sniffing gay this kind of songs :gaycat4:

7 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I want her to sing about segg again. It's like, I want her to flex how big Michael's c*** is, how she loves riding on it and everything.

Oh wow, I'm so lustful, I'm sorry. Please give me - a poppers sniffing gay this kind of songs :gaycat4:

:dies:

 

Well, she said that LG7 was fun (before they added DWAS.)

 

Quote

"The album is not extremely serious in that its very fun and meant to be enjoyed at a party, in a club, or at home having personal fun time—to be free of your worries at home or walking through life."

 

The fact that she released an album in 2020, and it's 2025 and she still hasn't released a new album, makes it seem like she'll have time to start a family before LG8, even without taking a break. Good !

I'm so happy that my song Die With A Smile, from my new album ____________ (out Feb 14) is #1 this week 

 

:DWAS:

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

:dies:

 

Well, she said that LG7 was fun (before they added DWAS.)

 

 

It means that you can have segg till apocalypse aka DWAS? Am I right? :eddie:

The way my social feed is full of reels with DWAS, and of all possibile types too :DWAS:

 

Yes, I've sobbed hard to the Hachiko ones, Gags' godly vocals make you move, don't judge y'all

 

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

17 minutes ago, Kékette said:

The fact that she released an album in 2020, and it's 2025 and she still hasn't released a new album, makes it seem like she'll have time to start a family before LG8, even without taking a break. Good !

2000s: 2 studio albums

2010s: 4 studio albums

2020s: atm 1 studio album aka LG7 :gaycat4:

 

 

Gaga on Monday:

 

 

Thank you so much for the love shown to Die With A Smile! I am over the moon and I'd like to to take this opportunity to announce the name of my new album. It's called....Chaos! Available everywhere on January 31! My new single Dancing In The Shadows will be released on January 10! See you soon! #moretocome #snl #nurtec

49c5212022a96218b102f93da06438c3.jpg&f=1

 

Spoiler

prayers.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=f8cbd044a358a

 

39 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I want her to sing about segg again. It's like, I want her to flex how big Michael's c*** is, how she loves riding on it and everything.

Oh wow, I'm so lustful, I'm sorry. Please give me - a poppers sniffing gay this kind of songs :gaycat4:

We need Gaga's Best Dick Sucker and her Spoiled Milk Titties. 

41 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I want her to sing about segg again. It's like, I want her to flex how big Michael's c*** is, how she loves riding on it and everything.

Oh wow, I'm so lustful, I'm sorry. Please give me - a poppers sniffing gay this kind of songs :gaycat4:

77a291c8f05c0ff53822b400a5fd67d5.jpg

2 minutes ago, Europe said:

Gaga on Monday:

 

 

Thank you so much for the love shown to Die With A Smile! I am over the moon and I'd like to to take this opportunity to announce the name of my new album. It's called....Chaos! Available everywhere on January 31! My new single Dancing In The Shadows will be released on January 10! See you soon! #moretocome #snl #nurtec

49c5212022a96218b102f93da06438c3.jpg&f=1

 

  Hide contents

prayers.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=f8cbd044a358a

 

I mean, the window is closing :suburban:

 

It's either this week (starting Monday) or the next. In the past two years, no major artist has released an album with a pre-order window of less than 30 days, except for surprise releases—and LG7 is clearly not a surprise release...

Heal Me is so slept on. Allygators let's get in formation. 

1 hour ago, opbranden said:

 

 

 

I always thought the lyrics were hit me in the club with a bottle of red wine but this makes more sense :deadbanana:

8 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Heal Me is so slept on. Allygators let's get in formation. 

The verses and Pre Chorus are pure gold :smitten:

37 minutes ago, Janet said:

I'm so happy that my song Die With A Smile, from my new album ____________ (out Feb 14) is #1 this week 

 

:DWAS:

This with an album cover, tracklist, and single #3 date.

 

spacer.png

Filter rates of DWAS rose up to 3%. Looks like the liddo farmers are working. 
 

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

Just now, Human Fly said:

i want 14-16 track album

Same... In another world, I'd love a short, extremely cohesive and skip-free album. But we already know that "chaos" is the approach this time, with DWAS being added to the tracklist just last month—and who knows what else might have changed. So yeah, I need a lot of tracks because I've waited 5 years for this record. I want as many chances as possible to find music I love and don't want to risk only enjoying half of an already short album :monkey:

Hoping that LG7 will have at least 1 song like TEOG/Gypsy, 1 song with a sax like Hair, 1 or 2 heavy rock influenced ballads or songs 

3 hours ago, ROARyals said:

I doubt monsters are gonna be like "ohh this deepcut should have been the lead" but if they try I will defend

Girl you know once they get a full listen to the album, discussions will fly about how X shoulda been the lead. They've been doing that for eons and still do about Diamond Heart, Replay, MTN, Venus/Aura, DITD... even I Like It Rough :bibliahh:

 

Her team's missteps and large gaps without new music have side effects on us like micromanaging eras and reimagining album lore (i.e. complain)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.