Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Gaga at the grammys

 

I promised my fans if I win this award i'd announce the name of the new record, its called Chaos.

 

ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion

 

lady-gaga-accepts-award-from-cher-on-sta

Edited by MonsterNavy

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

very long albums are always end up flopping no one gonna sit down and listen lady gaga album thru 18-22 tracks. 

Even 14-16 is long but its ok!

4 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

very long albums are always end up flopping no one gonna sit down and listen lady gaga album thru 18-22 tracks. 

Even 14-16 is long but its ok!

Tell that to Taylor Swift and SZA. That was in 2020. Nowadays bloated albums are in because they maximize streaming units. 

Thanks to DWAS inflating the numbers we don't need to worry about flopping anymore. 22 tracks please :flower:. She is not releasing for like 6 years after this anyway.

Edited by Europe

  • Popular Post
5 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

very long albums are always end up flopping no one gonna sit down and listen lady gaga album thru 18-22 tracks. 

Even 14-16 is long but its ok!

I DON'T CARE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :khalyan2:

Have you seen a mad twink? I'll bite your d!CK if you don't want a 27-track album. I've been waiting for 5 years with all hac and jazz and boring films. I defended her to Twitter film stans. Noooooo more madness. Omg 

if it's bloated it won't be her new classic.  Let's hope she picks best songs and I think she will, she learned her lessons from BTW and ARTPOP. 

Remember when we thought Joanne was going to be called Chaos Angel? It sounds so Dua Lipa'd 

IF THE PARTY WAS OVER AND OUR TIME ON EARTH WASTHRUUUUUUUUuuuUuuu 

 

IF THE WORLD WAS ENDING I D WANNA BE NEXT TO YOUUUUUUUUUuuuuUuuuuuUuuu 

I D WANNA HOLD YOU JUST FOR A WHILEEEE 

 

AND DIEEEEEEEEE WITH A SMILEE 

 

how we feeling bout godga scored the biggest spotify hit ever? 

 

8 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I DON'T CARE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :khalyan2:

Have you seen a mad twink? I'll bite your d!CK if you don't want a 27-track album. I've been waiting for 5 years with all hac and jazz and boring films. I defended her to Twitter film stans. Noooooo more madness. Omg 

Give us 30 track album then i dont care :gaygacat6:

Anyway, Miss Leidei Gege shouldn't wear black dress at the Grammys. Every time she wears it, she gets snubbed.

It's a curse. :coffee2:

Edited by David_Greengrass97

12 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I DON'T CARE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :khalyan2:

Have you seen a mad twink? I'll bite your d!CK if you don't want a 27-track album. I've been waiting for 5 years with all hac and jazz and boring films. I defended her to Twitter film stans. Noooooo more madness. Omg 

I love you omg :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

10 minutes ago, Kimi said:

if it's bloated it won't be her new classic.  Let's hope she picks best songs and I think she will, she learned her lessons from BTW and ARTPOP. 

The song you don't like will be someone else's favorite. You can just create a separate playlist of your favorite songs but also, some tracks you don't appreciate on day 1 will grow on you in 1-3 years and you will be happy to have them. Wanting less music from your fave makes little sense unless you are more interested in acclaim than the music.

Everything about Poker Face is flawless, but the chorus especially :WAP: the melody, her main vocals, the airy background vocals, the production, the effortless ***** no wonder she repeated it 6 times at the end of the song :flame:

13 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Everything about Poker Face is flawless, but the chorus especially :WAP: the melody, her main vocals, the airy background vocals, the production, the effortless ***** no wonder she repeated it 6 times at the end of the song :flame:

People in here love to hate RedOne but the quality they achieved together is truly remarkable. The Fame aged very well, and yes not every single track, but the vast majority still sounds fresh after 17 years :jamming:

 

 

 

 

Edited by opbranden

35 minutes ago, Kimi said:

if it's bloated it won't be her new classic.  Let's hope she picks best songs and I think she will, she learned her lessons from BTW and ARTPOP. 

Again SZA's album is huge and still universally acclaimed, so it's not about lenght. But regardless that ship has lowkey sailed for me as soon as she announced DWAS was going to be on the album. It made me feel like the vision for the album is just not that strong (as she made us think it would be). But hopefully I'm wrong.

I still hope it's great but we should consider ourselves lucky if it matches BTW quality wise. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

7 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Again SZA's album is huge and still universally acclaimed, so it's not about lenght. But regardless that ship has lowkey sailed for me as soon as she announced DWAS was going to be on the album. It made me feel like the vision for the album is just not that strong (as she made us think it would be). But hopefully I'm wrong.

I still hope it's great but we should consider ourselves lucky if it matches BTW quality wise. 

:cm:

 

jf you're wanting a cohesive and acclaimed album better luck next time 

 

edit: don't come for me cupcakKes I still think it's gonna be my favourite since BTW

Edited by sunbathinganimal

And I will add... The Fame is an extremely fun record but at the same time is so clever in the way it's written. 

 

That's not true for some other albums :mandown:

i'm sorry but there's no way i like every single song on the album even if there's 11 tracks, so i'd rather have 16 and find 11 that i love. after this long wait i think we deserve it

45 minutes ago, Kimi said:

i want 9-12 track well crafted experience, not dud infested mess. 

I swear to God if I waited 5 years for a 9-12 track album I'm gonna start stanning freaking Katy Perry.

49 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

IF THE PARTY WAS OVER AND OUR TIME ON EARTH WASTHRUUUUUUUUuuuUuuu 

 

IF THE WORLD WAS ENDING I D WANNA BE NEXT TO YOUUUUUUUUUuuuuUuuuuuUuuu 

I D WANNA HOLD YOU JUST FOR A WHILEEEE 

 

AND DIEEEEEEEEE WITH A SMILEE 

 

how we feeling bout godga scored the biggest spotify hit ever? 

 

Amazing!

 

The way LG7 has both the excellency that is DWAS and Disease…

 

It's so correct!!

spacer.png

  • Popular Post
5 minutes ago, Giorgoc said:

I swear to God if I waited 5 years for a 9-12 track album I'm gonna start stanning freaking Katy Perry.

spacer.png

Yeah no, no shade to DWAS or Disease, but they'd be bottom of the barrel if they were on TFM, so already the idea of an 8-10 track album won't cut it. It's been 5 years, I'd like 16 new songs minimum 

  • Popular Post

Me thinking about notorious being's roaring synths:

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.