Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Alejandro

Disease

So Happy I Could Die

Dance in the Dark
Bad Romance

Telephone

Monster

Speechless

Die With A Smile
Teeth

 

everything above Teeth is at least 8/10 though  

 

spacer.png

Edited by sunbathinganimal

Bad Romance 10

Disease 10

Alejandro 10 

Die With A Smile 10

Dance in the Dark 10

Monster 9

Speechless 9

So Happy I Could Die 8

Telephone 7

Teeth 6

Fine, let's do this

 

riri.thumb.gif.893afec48d2bc5087cc15092d255aad8.gif

 

1. Bad Romance

2. Telephone

3. Disease

4. Alejandro

5. Dance In The Dark

6. Speechless

7. Die With A Smile

8. Monster

9. So Happy I Could Die

10. Teeth

 

Just now, opbranden said:

 Alejandro's stans assemble 

 

spacer.png

Best song of all time yup yup

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

 Alejandro's stans assemble 

 

spacer.png

imagine not stanning the best pop song of all time

 

spacer.png

I read somewhere that Gaga is allegedly joining Janet Jackson and Michael Jackson as the only artists to have gotten multiple #1 collabs across three decades. Anyone know if this is legit?

 

Would be more impressive than just general #1s across three decades since that list is far longer. It also makes the "SoLo!!!" bullsh*t even more bullsh*t since it would mean it's actually not as easy to get a #1 with a collab.

 

:shake:

There are three things guaranteed in life: death, taxes, and rankings in the atrl Gaga base :suburban:

Spoiler
  1. ALLAHandro 
  2. Bad Romance 
  3. Disease
  4. So Happy I Could Die
  5. Telephone
  6. Monster
  7. Die with a Smile
  8. Dance in the Dark
  9. Speechless
  10. Teeth

Fantastic songs :clap:

 

5 minutes ago, opbranden said:

 Alejandro's stans assemble 

 

spacer.png

This scene alone make Madonna feels threatened by Gar.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ak6j8nwa5xiiutgjs9

14 hours ago, Aden said:

I read somewhere that Gaga is allegedly joining Janet Jackson and Michael Jackson as the only artists to have gotten multiple #1 collabs across three decades. Anyone know if this is legit?

 

Would be more impressive than just general #1s across three decades since that list is far longer. It also makes the "SoLo!!!" bullsh*t even more bullsh*t since it would mean it's actually not as easy to get a #1 with a collab.

 

:shake:

Just looked up Drake's discography (lets be fr) and it would apply for him if it werent for Whats My Name being released in 2010 :jonnycat: So maybe??? I cant think of another artist rn

12 minutes ago, Aden said:

I read somewhere that Gaga is allegedly joining Janet Jackson and Michael Jackson as the only artists to have gotten multiple #1 collabs across three decades. Anyone know if this is legit?

 

Would be more impressive than just general #1s across three decades since that list is far longer. It also makes the "SoLo!!!" bullsh*t even more bullsh*t since it would mean it's actually not as easy to get a #1 with a collab.

 

:shake:

Gaga, Michael, and Janet are the only three artists to get at least two #1s in three different decades. Many artists have gotten #1s in three different decades, but most of those artists only got a singular #1 in one of the three decades that is counted for them. Only Janet, Michael, and (come Monday) Gaga will have gotten two or more for each of the 3 different decades. 

  • 2000s: Just Dance and Poker Face
  • 2010s: Born This Way and Shallow
  • 2020s: Rain on Me and Die with a Smile

 

Janet and Michael's for those who are curious:

Spoiler

Janet

1980s: When I Think of You and Miss You Much

1990s: Escapade, Black Cat, Love Will Never Do (Without You), That's the Way Love Goes, Again, and Together Again

2000s: Doesn't Really Matter and All For You

 

Michael

1970s: Ben, Don't Stop Till You Get Enough, and Rock With You

1980s: Billie Jean, Beat It, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, Man in the Mirror, Dirty Diana, and Say Say Say

1990s: Black or White and You Are Not Alone

 

edit: in terms of collabs, Michael didn't have any collabs go #1 in the 90s or 70s. So this record is just for 2 or more #1s in 3 different decades. 

Edited by Aston Martin

Such a fun prompt! I'm a bit late, and it was extremely hard 

 

1. Alejandro

2. Telephone

3. Disease

4. Bad Romance

5. Monster

6. So Happy I Could Die

7. Dance in the Dark

8. Die with a Smile

9. Teeth

10. Speechless

 

i feel bad that the top half is so single heavy, because the album tracks are soooo good, but they really chose phenomenal singles 

50 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I know we as gays are not built to like ballads/slow/pop rock songs like DWAS but DWAS is very different from other gaga ballads as of late. its very camp, its very gaga though it sounds very bruno

 

those who get it, get it

 

spacer.png

As the chief balladier of this base I wasn't sold on DWAS upon first listens. It didn't sound like the other Gaga ballads, and still doesn't - which is why I think it took its time to take off in mainland Europe. However, it's really grown on me.

Spoiler

I still personally prefer HMH and MR

Katy-Perry.jpg

21 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Gaga, Michael, and Janet are the only three artists to get at least two #1s in three different decades. Many artists have gotten #1s in three different decades, but most of those artists only got a singular #1 in one of the three decades that is counted for them. Only Janet, Michael, and (come Monday) Gaga will have gotten two or more for each of the 3 different decades. 

  • 2000s: Just Dance and Poker Face
  • 2010s: Born This Way and Shallow
  • 2020s: Rain on Me and Die with a Smile

 

Janet and Michael's for those who are curious:

  Hide contents

Janet

1980s: When I Think of You and Miss You Much

1990s: Escapade, Black Cat, Love Will Never Do (Without You), That's the Way Love Goes, Again, and Together Again

2000s: Doesn't Really Matter and All For You

 

Michael

1970s: Ben, Don't Stop Till You Get Enough, and Rock With You

1980s: Billie Jean, Beat It, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, Man in the Mirror, Dirty Diana, and Say Say Say

1990s: Black or White and You Are Not Alone

 

edit: in terms of collabs, Michael didn't have any collabs go #1 in the 90s or 70s. So this record is just for 2 or more #1s in 3 different decades. 

Wow!!!!!

41 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Per this tweet, it's projected to get 26M streams and 5K sales.

 

 

Billboard weighs free and paid streams differently, meaning it could be anywhere from 7.4K units at worst to 21.3K units at best; I think we can estimate it would be around 17.8K. This isn't going to really help the first week that much, but will definitely help with longevity if it continues to remain stable and drops slowly once it starts to.

Yesssss! Let's even say 15k, that would help SO much and keep it likely in top 25 for a long time 

14 minutes ago, opbranden said:

:deadbanana4:

 

 

@The Witch can you bail me out???

Here's my ranking :gaycat4:

1. Alejandro

2. Bad Romance

3. Disease

4. Dance In The Dark

5. Monster

6. Telephone 

7. Speechless 

8. Die with a Smile

9. So Happy I Could Die 

10. Teeth

 

1. Disease

2. Die With A Smile

3. I Get a Kick Out of You

4. Let's Do It

5. Love for Sale

6. Do I Love You

7. I Concentrate On You

8. You're the Top

9. Night and Day

10. It's De-Lovely 

11. Dream Dancing 

12. So In Love

13. Just One of Those Things 

 

3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

1. Disease

2. Die With A Smile

3. I Get a Kick Out of You

4. Let's Do It

5. Love for Sale

6. Do I Love You

7. I Concentrate On You

8. You're the Top

9. Night and Day

10. It's De-Lovely 

11. Dream Dancing 

12. So In Love

13. Just One of Those Things 

 

:deadbanana4:

Can we rank days in January where meltdowns will occur when she doesn't announce anything :ryan3:

 

I'll go first 

 

1. Monday January 6  

2. Tuesday January 7

3. Saturday January 11 (lack of announcements will lead to rank wars again) 

Did we do a retrospective of Gaga in 2024 because the most iconic thing to happen was Judas going viral and becoming the most streamed BTW track due to gym bro and anime edits. 

20 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Did we do a retrospective of Gaga in 2024 because the most iconic thing to happen was Judas going viral and becoming the most streamed BTW track due to gym bro and anime edits. 

YES YES YES 

 

I agree. I mean, wow. What a 180 Judas did in just a couple months. 
 

from born this way's "flop 2nd single" to strongest single and her 2nd highest recurrent dance song behind poker face. A SMASH! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.