Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

oh my god! i thought this was a classy party?

Ain't no class when im around 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

oh my god! i thought this was a classy party?

I think they've become a notorious being :fan:

Why is there 40 member in here is a new Haus lab product releasing 

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

oh my god! i thought this was a classy party?

really

FB_IMG_1709658697347.thumb.jpg.bd5c6d3b4

ABRACADA CADABRAAAAAAAA ABRAAA CADA A CADAAAA BRAAAAAAAAA :WAP:

39-40 tracks, minimum. idc, I'm getting the most out of the 5-year wait. 

 

I can't accept less, I'll start stanning Halsey.

 

spacer.png

A good album run with little to no skips >>>>> the length of the tracklist

 

spacer.png

 

ARTPOP and the standard version of BTW have 14 songs each, yet AP has so many skips that my experience with it is always short, whereas with BTW (and TF with 15 songs and few skips) I always felt fed and could sit a lot more with it, front to back. It all comes to the quality and how much you like the songs. We waited 5 years but it's been 2+ since the Chromatica Ball reignited her passion and Michael convinced her so I'm looking forward to longevity and good aging with this one. An album that keeps me fed for a long time and can enjoy a revisit in the future like BTW has cuz who knows where her career goes after LG7.

Release AbracadabraGa!!!!:jonny:

 

Give us a 22 track album full of hits, experimental bops and no filler!:suburban:

  • Popular Post

Top Songs - Jan 03, 2025

 

1. (=) Die With A Smile   9,994,837    

 

**** 100 days at #1 ****

 

DlnewOaX0AANyJc.jpg

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

#1 on Spotify US too: 1,805,018 streams. Almost 200k ahead of #2 (That's So True). 
 

Migrane's at #3 though :suburban: not that he's competition (he's not) I just don't like that man

Edited by Aston Martin

5 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Top Songs - Jan 03, 2025

 

1. (=) Die With A Smile   9,994,837    

 

**** 100 days at #1 ****

 

DlnewOaX0AANyJc.jpg

 

 

Now the #1 is secured, the only thing I want (besides the UK #1) is to get the SOTY. If general voters are like GP, I think not like us is taking this:

 

https://www.reddit.com/r/popculturechat/s/GLWiXFBPy0

Die With A Smile becomes the first song this decade to hit 100 days at #1 on Global Spotify, 6th overall to do so  

 

#1. Dance Monkey — 120 days 
#2. Rockstar — 114 days 
#3. Senorita — 102 days 
#4. One Dance, Despacito remix — 101 days
#5. Die With a Smile — 100 days**

3 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

 

Die With A Smile becomes the first song this decade to hit 100 days at #1 on Global Spotify, 6th overall to do so  

 

#1. Dance Monkey — 120 days 
#2. Rockstar — 114 days 
#3. Senorita — 102 days 
#4. One Dance, Despacito remix — 101 days
#5. Die With a Smile — 100 days**

The way we'll be at #3 in a matter of days :DWAS: 

6 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Migrane's at #3 though :suburban: not that he's competition (he's not) I just don't like that man

I always thought he was a retired old redneck until I googled him and saw he's the same age as Ariana Grande :deadbanana2:

100 days!!

 

spacer.png

 

Slaying so hard it doesn't even really hit anymore. Is this what being rich is like??

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

I always thought he was a retired old redneck until I googled him and saw he's the same age as Ariana Grande :deadbanana2:

The way no female artist would ever have a career if they did 1/100th of the **** he's done either :rip: and to make matters worse, I live in a place where the auditory chlamydia that he calls music gets played everywhere. I can't go grocery shopping in peace anymore :deadbanana4: 

 

but Gaga is still STOMPING 17 years into her career and that's all that matters :sistrens:

44 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Why is there 40 member in here is a new Haus lab product releasing 

Yeah the new mascara just dropped and getting rave reviews. 

I love how the base is alive again and literally NOTHING happened, I love us cyclothymic monsters :thing:

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Yeah no, no shade to DWAS or Disease, but they'd be bottom of the barrel if they were on TFM, so already the idea of an 8-10 track album won't cut it. It's been 5 years, I'd like 16 new songs minimum 

I did not expect this to be such an unpopular opinion… genuinely curious where you guys would rank DWAS and Disease if they were on TFM??

 

DWAS is cute but Speechless is miles better as far as ballads go. And Disease is also cute, but you can't tell me Bad Romance, Alejandro, Dance in the Dark, etc aren't more inspired and (at the time) groundbreaking. 

Longer albums can guarantee more streams, so of course she and Bobby will plan a 12 track, 3 of which are interludes :ryan3:

Edited by bitchfit

Just now, HeavyMetalAura said:

I did not expect this to be such an unpopular opinion… genuinely curious where you guys would rank DWAS and Disease if they were on TFM??

 

DWAS is cute but Speechless is miles better as far as ballads go. And Disease is also cute, but you can't tell me Bad Romance, Alejandro, Dance in the Dark, etc aren't more inspired and (at the time) groundbreaking. 

Toothless is bottom of the barrel since 2009 :gaycat4:

3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I did not expect this to be such an unpopular opinion… genuinely curious where you guys would rank DWAS and Disease if they were on TFM??

 

DWAS is cute but Speechless is miles better as far as ballads go. And Disease is also cute, but you can't tell me Bad Romance, Alejandro, Dance in the Dark, etc aren't more inspired and (at the time) groundbreaking. 

Disease and DWAS would both be near the bottom of my TFM ranking if they were on that album too. Not sure why you're getting downvoted for just saying that. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.