Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

A new Gaga era with a new outbreak? Oh we're so back!:suburban:

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

21 minutes ago, Denim said:

 

I might sound wild but I actually think DWAS needs the promo more. Disease has practically wrapped its single run, might as well go for a legendary run for DWAS and put the resources towards what's working. 
 

in my dream world she would perform twice, 

 

1. Early in the night she performs Die With a Smile with Bruno

 

*in between she wins SOTY with Bruno*

 

2. she comes back later in the night and does a medley starting with disease (verse-chorus-bridge-chorus) Then into single #2

 

Soooo actually basically everything you said :DWAS:

yeah disease did what it had to do. its acclaimed by fans, gp and critics. its not doing any more for gaga charts and sales-wise but dwas still has a long way to go :deadbanana:

 

it has a shot to be one of the biggest songs ever 

Not multiple viruses :rip: a true CHAOS is you ask me

 

moo.png

 

Edited by Colmillo

11 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

A new Gaga era with a new outbreak? Oh we're so back!:suburban:

 

 

The journey continues !

Only way it wouldn't be weird to do 2 songs is if she does a solo song first and then Bruno comes in. Otherwise it'd be awkward to kick him out to continue with her next song nn

I mean it's already on her album, I suppose she could do that. Though I wonder if the GP would just focus on DWAS and ignore what came before it

11 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Only way it wouldn't be weird to do 2 songs is if she does a solo song first and then Bruno comes in. Otherwise it'd be awkward to kick him out to continue with her next song nn

I mean it's already on her album, I suppose she could do that. Though I wonder if the GP would just focus on DWAS and ignore what came before it

we just have to accept that no other single from this era will smash because dwas will always steal the spotlight no matter what she does :deadbanana2:

 

its time for her to serve us the real arts and charts era/album. go all out with the experimental, dark, craziness cause she got a massive hit with dwas already. and tons of hits before that too. 

Edited by MonsterNavy

why are y'all are talking about how many LG7 songs she'll sing at the Grammys when we'd be lucky if she gets up there and covers someone else's 

Edited by TedLasso

i hope LG7 has like 20 songs. I typically enjoy shorter albums from Gaga but i think this may be her last pop album in a long while so i really hope she gives us 20 tracks and then releases a deluxe with like 6 new songs or something later :dancehall:

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

i hope LG7 has like 20 songs. I typically enjoy shorter albums from Gaga but i think this may be her last pop album in a long while so i really hope she gives us 20 tracks and then releases a deluxe with like 6 new songs or something later :dancehall:

Good luck booking those 20 songs you speak of.

 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Artur said:

Spotify / 70th day

 

Stupid Love 104.434.959 (+615.506)

Disease 103.333.246 (+873.554)

 

hausofbryan

 

And this is what happens when she releases quality. The song may not be her best performing yet, but it is already showing much better longevity than Stupid Noise. Let's hope the album follows the same path (I still think Chroma is one of her best albums, but there are so many meh songs in it).

 

I keep dreaming about her releasing Alice, Replay or even 911 as the lead. I bet Chromatica would be performing much better than it is right now.

 

 

The way you are still forcing this faux narrative :rip:

 

A ~200k difference (with flop numbers) from a 5 year old song? :dies: If anything, you are proving how Disease is doing much WORSE than SL. Spotify has grown so much in the past 5 years, Disease is still her biggest bomb.

4 hours ago, Artur said:

Spotify / 70th day

 

Stupid Love 104.434.959 (+615.506)

Disease 103.333.246 (+873.554)

 

hausofbryan

 

And this is what happens when she releases quality. The song may not be her best performing yet, but it is already showing much better longevity than Stupid Noise. Let's hope the album follows the same path (I still think Chroma is one of her best albums, but there are so many meh songs in it).

 

I keep dreaming about her releasing Alice, Replay or even 911 as the lead. I bet Chromatica would be performing much better than it is right now.

 

 

The very small lead Disease has is basically rendered obsolete given Spotify's growth. Releasing quality is important, but it's not like Disease is connecting any better than SL.

With disease no longer on today's top hits, I wonder if that's a sign that the second single is actually coming soon. We shall see! I'd loooooooove it if we got it next Friday that'd be everything but… I kinda don't "feel" that it'll happen 

I'd be fine with a 10 track album if it's a slay.

 

spacer.png

The thing disease has over stupid love is that everyone I know actually likes the song, where 99% of people I knew thought stupid love was… generic and forgettable 

 

Best case is it has sturdy streams in the coming years around the 200-300k mark just because it's a fan favorite, but as everyone above this said… as a single it definitely didn't land unfortunately 

 

but who knows, maybe it can pull a Judas and end up having great recurrents down the road

5 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

her team and joker team really did a great job about joker bombing/flopping tbh. the lashings didnt last that long. I know its gonna have a 2nd wave of lashing by awards season but they really did a great job avoiding a huge mess on its release month. it couldve been 10000x worse

i think what really stopped the mess was gaga and joaquin secretly (but evidently) hating the movie on interviews instead of being delusional about it. it made everyone who really cared about the film realize immediately that they weren't the problem. only straight guys that idolized his character hated gaga because they couldn't accept that the movie was mocking them so they resorted to misogyny 

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I'd be fine with a 10 track album if it's a slay.

 

spacer.png

If this ends up being  the case we already know most the tracklist which is kinda funny

1. Die with a smile 

2. Disease

3. Abracadabra

4. Notorious Being

5. Dance in the Shadow

6. Zombified

7. Girlfriend (for the weekend)

8.

9.

10.

 

Now of course, some of these songs could potentially not make the cut, or even two of the above may be one song, but yeah…

 

im actually not opposed to small track lists, I think for example Ariana Grande has been doing really well with consistently good albums with short track lists (TUN/ES) but I'm hoping it's a long album just because the wait has been so long and I'm hungry for more 

8 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I'd be fine with a 10 track album if it's a slay.

 

spacer.png

i've always been a short but no skip album girlie

 

most of my fav albums ever has 10-11 tracks

 

spacer.png

 

This is such a kii because ATRL has always told me gaga stans aren't attractive

 

Disease's #1 warrior

 

Gretchen-All-I-Ask-ARTCONGA-TRIBUTE-Part-II-REMIX

1 hour ago, Soup in Teapot said:

A new Gaga era with a new outbreak? Oh we're so back!:suburban:

 

 

She heard us saying we wanted a 27-track album and instead gave us 27 viruses

 

Gretchen-All-I-Ask-ARTCONGA-TRIBUTE-Part-II-REMIX

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

 

This is such a kii because ATRL has always told me gaga stans aren't attractive

 

Disease's #1 warrior

 

 

Gretchen-All-I-Ask-ARTCONGA-TRIBUTE-Part-II-REMIX

this disgusting hack randomly stanning gaga and disease this hard will always be a kii to me

28 minutes ago, Aden said:

 

This is such a kii because ATRL has always told me gaga stans aren't attractive

 

Disease's #1 warrior

 

 

Gretchen-All-I-Ask-ARTCONGA-TRIBUTE-Part-II-REMIX

90% of those gays look in shape. There's quite a few hot Gaga fans I must say.

How rude we have to wait till Monday to figure out for sure :angelo:

 

Lemme give Disease a stream it's been a minute :angelo: 

19 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

5 years for 10 songs, no thx

10 is probably too short, but I don't really know if a 15+ track Gaga album won't have like at least 4 songs that I end up skipping soon.

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

The way you are still forcing this faux narrative :rip:

 

A ~200k difference (with flop numbers) from a 5 year old song? :dies: If anything, you are proving how Disease is doing much WORSE than SL. Spotify has grown so much in the past 5 years, Disease is still her biggest bomb.

Lowkey agree :sad: 

 

We need to move on from Disease unless it has a viral moment. Spotify growth in 5 years, Disease would need to be like 1.5 million daily or so to be matching Stupid Love day 70 (just a guess)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.