Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I know I posted about this just a few days ago but I think LG7 wont be out by february

 

its not a bad thing as long as we get a new single by feb. I think it will be pushed back to mid-end of march

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

I know I posted about this just a few days ago but I think LG7 wont be out by february

 

its not a bad thing as long as we get a new single by feb. I think it will be pushed back to mid-end of march

She's gonna piss off fans in a big way if they delay it. 

43 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

disease doing 800k daily with literally zero promo and gp relevance is crazy tbh. you cant even compare it to stupid love cause stupid love was promoted better

 

 

Spotify / 70th day

 

Stupid Love 104.434.959 (+615.506)

Disease 103.333.246 (+873.554)

 

hausofbryan

 

And this is what happens when she releases quality. The song may not be her best performing yet, but it is already showing much better longevity than Stupid Noise. Let's hope the album follows the same path (I still think Chroma is one of her best albums, but there are so many meh songs in it).

 

I keep dreaming about her releasing Alice, Replay or even 911 as the lead. I bet Chromatica would be performing much better than it is right now.

 

 

Also, the album yet to be announced + released makes sure that Disease will still get nice boosts over time.

 

A bit nervous to see what will happen now that it's out of TTH, but it may not effect its numbers that much.

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

She's gonna piss off fans in a big way if they delay it. 

dwas is still smashing hard, february is literally next month. she's been silent about the album since like forever. unless she's surprise dropping it (which would be amazing) I think we need to accept as early as now that it will be delayed to march and its for the better dd

Edited by MonsterNavy

I wouldn't mind if she delays it until March if she releases the third single and a promo single before that

 

moo.png

 

7 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

dwas is still smashing hard, february is literally next month. she's been silent about the album since like forever. unless she's surprise dropping it (which would be amazing) I think we need to accept as early as now that it will be delayed to march and its for the better dd

I think they're just expecting DWAS to carry the album, and will probably announce the album's release date like two weeks before it drops. 

Good Morning  Anything Goes

Get Happy Cheek To Cheek 

Oh, When The Saints Nature Boy

World On A String I Can't Give You Anything But Love 

If My Friends Could See Me Now I Won't Dance 

That's Entertainment Firefly

Smile Lush Life (this is CRUEL but giving to LL bc it's IMMACULATE & C2C needs some love) 

The Joker Sophisticated Lady

Folie À Deux Let's Face The Music And Dance

Gonna Build A Mountain But Beautiful

Close To You It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)

Happy Mistake Bang Bang

That's Life Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered 


8 - Harlequin 

5 - Cheek to Cheek 

 

:santa:

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I think they're just expecting DWAS to carry the album, and will probably announce the album's release date like two weeks before it drops. 

well that could work. esp if they announce it with the grammys win and performance hype.

 

the gp being tricked into an album full of dwas and when they listen to it its full of dark chaotic hard hitting beats :deadbanana:

Good Morning Anything Goes

Get Happy Cheek To Cheek 

Oh, When The Saints Nature Boy

World On A String I Can't Give You Anything But Love 

If My Friends Could See Me Now I Won't Dance 

That's Entertainment Firefly

Smile Lush Life

The Joker Sophisticated Lady

Folie À Deux Let's Face The Music And Dance

Gonna Build A Mountain But Beautiful

Close To You It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)

Happy Mistake Bang Bang

That's Life Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered 

 

6 - Harlequin 

7 - Cheek to Cheek 

Edited by David_Greengrass97

The way Harlequeen is being streamed every day in my house. :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

well that could work. esp if they announce it with the grammys win and performance hype.

 

the gp being tricked into an album full of dwas and when they listen to it its full of dark chaotic hard hitting beats :deadbanana:

I think there will be at least a couple 1000 Doves type songs. 

4 minutes ago, frankvert said:

If this were the Cheek to Cheek album cover it would've went Diamond btw :santa:

 

spacer.png

I always wished the cover was one of these pics:

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

They better not waste the opportunity to promote the next single at the Grammy's with a big explosive performance. She has been playing it safe for 10 years, we need old Gaga back 

10 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

They better not waste the opportunity to promote the next single at the Grammy's with a big explosive performance. She has been playing it safe for 10 years, we need old Gaga back 

Dear old Gaga please come back :gaygacat5:

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Spotify / 70th day

 

Stupid Love 104.434.959 (+615.506)

Disease 103.333.246 (+873.554)

 

hausofbryan

 

And this is what happens when she releases quality. The song may not be her best performing yet, but it is already showing much better longevity than Stupid Noise. Let's hope the album follows the same path (I still think Chroma is one of her best albums, but there are so many meh songs in it).

 

I keep dreaming about her releasing Alice, Replay or even 911 as the lead. I bet Chromatica would be performing much better than it is right now.

 

 

exactly, if the other singles on lg7 are on the same vein as disease quality-wise, the album is gonna have longevity unlike chromatica.

 

I dont expect any of the future singles to smash but its fine as long as the music is going to serve like disease and we already have dwas anways

2 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

The most ridiculous thing about the Disease release was tying it to Halloween, but giving it literally no runway in advance of the first Halloween weekend and then doing even worse by putting the video basically on the day. At no point was it ever going to catch on with playlisting, etc. with literally hours of time to be promoted with the holiday. 

 

Whatever, luckily DWAS has saved the LG7 era so far by acting as the actual lead now anyway. :rip: 

Spill. I said it was gonna bomb if it wasn't released Oct 18th, and that's exactly what happened. 

 

It needed a week to catch up on playlisting and get the word out so it can appear on the playlists of many halloween parties, and still many people don't know that Disease exists.

 

Her team tried but flopped here

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

exactly, if the other singles on lg7 are on the same vein as disease quality-wise, the album is gonna have longevity unlike chromatica.

 

I dont expect any of the future singles to smash but its fine as long as the music is going to serve like disease and we already have dwas anways

I still have a bit of hope that  the next single will do well. They usually go all out for the "right before the album" single. Even now with DWAS, they definitely had something planned before (other than JFAD hype).

 

If it is the TW collab, it will for sure do numbers. But I hope she goes solo one more time, even if her solo efforts are usually not the songs with more commercial potential.

God bless the fans that listen and engage with the jazz material.
 

I do genuinely wish I could enjoy it authentically but I just never clicked with any of her projects… maybe outside of her cover of The Joker and Bamg Bang - both were moments.
 

I would love Gaga to do something not too dissimilar to Dua's "Live at the Royal Albert" release. I think fans would appreciate something like that.

Does anyone know how many units DWAS would be giving LG7 per week?

 

like this upcoming week I wonder how many units it would get on BB200 from DWAS alone 

 

… if DWAS continues this strength, LG7's legs on Billboard will be amazinggggg

Normally I don't get my hopes up for anything without confirmation because I'm not delusional like the rest of you, but I have CONVINCED myself the LG7 announcement is coming early next week :deadbanana: if it doesn't happen I'll be pissed even tho I made it up :deadbanana: 

She could do what Dua did at the Grammy's last and perform both DWAS/Disease and the new single. Disease needs the promo more tho

 

5 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

She could do what Dua did at the Grammy's last and perform both DWAS/Disease and the new single. Disease needs the promo more tho

I might sound wild but I actually think DWAS needs the promo more. Disease has practically wrapped its single run, might as well go for a legendary run for DWAS and put the resources towards what's working. 
 

in my dream world she would perform twice, 

 

1. Early in the night she performs Die With a Smile with Bruno

 

*in between she wins SOTY with Bruno*

 

2. she comes back later in the night and does a medley starting with disease (verse-chorus-bridge-chorus) Then into single #2

 

Soooo actually basically everything you said :DWAS:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.