Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The chart was weak, it could've made it with a proper push and some physicals in that week. It would've plunged after, but I'd take that over what we got.

 

:santa:

If they had physicals then that's another story. But for a Halloween buzz single it did okay. :santa:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, hausofbryan said:

She's said a lot of things. I can hear her in the distance now, over-singing a final chorus over messy piano and guitar as she reworks a dark pop track into a screeching ballad.

 

:santa:

 

Trust the process.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

:monkey: 

 

Sadly I think the vinyls are pressed at this point but yes she's a known liar so :ryan3:

6 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Did she acknowledge Rain On Me going number 1? 
I'm not certain she would even say anything about DWAS

DWAS might be the last one she's gonna get, she should acknowledge it :santa:

I still really hope they just glued DWAS to the pre existing tracklist and didn't get rid of anything in its favour. :santa:

4 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

DWAS might be the last one she's gonna get, she should acknowledge it :santa:

 

So I heard from the grapevine DWAS is going #1 on the Hot 100 and its metric peaks are:

 

#1 Hot 100 (predicted)

#1 Digital  (x2 weeks)

#1 Streaming (predicted)

#2 Radio

 

DWAS is not a weak #1 by any means.

:santa:

2 minutes ago, PMM said:

7 hours and 12 more pages? did sth happened?

Yes, more album rankings. Feel free to share yours! 

11 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Sadly I think the vinyls are pressed at this point

When the album isn't even mastered yet, then what :suburban: 

 

can someone get me a job in a pressing plant tho? Imagine having that level of access and hearing your fav's album months in advance :suburban:

6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

 

The delulu Kats and OGHs on Twitter. They said "NOT A SOLO #1", "weak #1 because it's another One weeker #1 from her". I don't engage in stan wars but I love it when they move goalposts and suffer. :gaycat1:

Just now, Janet said:

Imagine having that level of access and hearing your fav's album months in advance :suburban:

And the cruel realisation it sucks and you can't tell anyone :suburban:

1 minute ago, Konril said:

The delulu Kats and OGHs on Twitter

lemme stop you right there :suburban:

I called my aunt who works at Interscope Records. This is the tracklist:

 

01 Disease

02 Garden of Eden

03 Abracadabra

04 Notorious

05 Zombified

06 Mustang

07 Garden of Eden (feat. The Weeknd)

08 Garden of Eden (feat. Tony Bennett)

09 Abracadabra (feat. Peggy Gou)

10 Zombified (jazz remix)

11 Die With A Smile (with Bruno Mars)

 

WHq34w1.gif.b47e1e15bbf109ad5fe889f06794

 

Just now, PerfectCure said:

I called my aunt who works at Interscope Records. This is the tracklist:

 

01 Disease

02 Garden of Eden

03 Abracadabra

04 Notorious

05 Zombified

06 Mustang

07 Garden of Eden (feat. The Weeknd)

08 Garden of Eden (feat. Tony Bennett)

09 Abracadabra (feat. Peggy Gou)

10 Zombified (jazz remix)

11 Die With A Smile (with Bruno Mars)

 

WHq34w1.gif.b47e1e15bbf109ad5fe889f06794

 

Omg I forgot about Dance in the Shadow. Let me call her again.

Okay apparently it's been scrapped in favour of jazzy Zombified.

 

WHq34w1.gif.b47e1e15bbf109ad5fe889f06794

Quote

Lady Gaga - in all my years in the industry, she is the only artist that came backstage after she was done to thank us for all our hard work. Even shook a few hands before she bounced. I don't care for her music, but I'm confident that the stories of her being good natured are 100% legit.

 

oh saintGa

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

lemme stop you right there :suburban:

Make sure to quote the ATRL OGHs on the Billboard Hot 100 thread when they officially announced DWAS going #1.

:ryan3:

 

Find them here celebrating:

7 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

And the cruel realisation it sucks and you can't tell anyone :suburban:

Gaga watching the final JFAD cut teas 

 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Konril said:

Make sure to quote the ATRL OGHs on the Billboard Hot 100 thread when they officially announced DWAS going #1.

:ryan3:

 

Find them here celebrating:

https://static.wikitide.net/loathsomecharacterswiki/thumb/8/8b/Randall_weems.jpg/300px-Randall_weems.jpg

22 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

DWAS might be the last one she's gonna get, she should acknowledge it :santa:

Call me delulu, but I think she can absolutely have her Believe moment in a decade. 

22 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

DWAS might be the last one she's gonna get, she should acknowledge it :santa:

Call me delulu, but I think she can absolutely have her Believe moment in a decade. 

Edit: double-post because ATRL advertisements are not bringing in enough revenue

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.