Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Denim said:

The way "Dance in the Shadow" never gets mentioned here :ohwow:

 

its kinda funny how abracadabra, girlfriend, notorious being, and zombified eclipsed the OG of LG7

DITS never truly gagged me if I'm being honest. Now the Paris snippets - whew. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Abracadabra > Girlfriend (for the weekend) > Zombified > Notorious Being > Dance in the Shadow 

 

girlfriend is kinda basic I suppose but it reminds me so much of 2009 Gaga demos like No Way and Nothing on but the radio I just love it so much. Zombified does as well actually  

 

I know a lot of you stan notorious being, I'll agree that it's the most exciting in terms of her exploring new sounds, but the rest sound a bit better to me

Not people ranking LQ snippets, oh things are dire even with lead single DWAS still smashing.

4 minutes ago, satnosaint said:

Apt kinda sounds like MANiCURE

They both have that "Hey Mickey" sound :suburban:

31 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

[9 weeks] *peak #7 

 

spacer.png

the way UK liddos were the only ones who didn't embarass themselves with Godsease

spacer.png

She wished Lady Starlight a happy birthday on her Instagram five days ago. Instagram just sent me a notification about it :deadbanana2:but I'm glad she's maintained her friendship with her. :heart2:

 

I wonder if the rumor of her being a producer on LG7 is true 

 

3 hours ago, Colmillo said:

Did I miss something? Which song from Joanne did she not write? :confused:

Father John Misty essentially wrote Come to Mama based on his demo, and if I'm not mistaken, he wrote a lot of Sinner's Prayer.

 

Edit: also, he wrote Real Love Baby for Gaga, but she didn't use it, so he released it himself. This leads me to believe Sinner's Prayer was in fact mostly written by him.

6 minutes ago, justin. said:

Edit: also, he wrote Real Love Baby for Gaga, but she didn't use it, so he released it himself.

Just listened to Real Love Baby and she is SO unserious for picking Come To Mother Gothel over it. Gar was truly lost in a weed & Taylor Kinney induced haze back then. There's no other explanation for such a tasteless decision, I fear :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Just listened to Real Love Baby and she is SO unserious for picking Come To Mother Gothel over it. Gar was truly lost in a weed & Taylor Kinney induced haze back then. There's no other explanation for such a tasteless decision, I fear :deadbanana4:

I did not know this wow. The way it sounds like a breezy surefire hit that would definitely work in 2016 climate. Could work very well as a companion hit single to Million Reasons launched with the SB, unlike the doomed from the start John Wayne.

That being said it would sound out of character for Gaga, unless she added something to her own interpretation. 

36 minutes ago, opbranden said:

She wished Lady Starlight a happy birthday on her Instagram five days ago. Instagram just sent me a notification about it :deadbanana2:but I'm glad she's maintained her friendship with her. :heart2:

 

I wonder if the rumor of her being a producer on LG7 is true 

 

Probably. She's been kinda ignoring her in public for the past few years so it would be super random for them to reconcile out of sudden :chick1:

She's gonna post a video crying about DWAS at #1 and go back to silence :suburban:

Edited by bitchfit

reporting every comment on the DWAS youtube video that only praises Bruno and doesn't mention Gar

 

internet-south-park.gif

The US peak of Disease is so annoying to me. It could've been lower-end of T10 with the video in the same day. 

 

Two Top 10s already from LG7 would've been nice. but NO.

 

:monkey: 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The US peak of Disease is so annoying to me. It could've been lower-end of T10 with the video in the same day. 

 

Two Top 10s already from LG7 would've been nice. but NO.

 

:monkey: 

The song would have never been top 10. Sorry to say this monsterz but It's not catchy enough when you compare it to the rest of her catalogue. :santa:

17 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

She's gonna post a video crying about DWAS at #1 and go back to silence :suburban:

Did she acknowledge Rain On Me going number 1? 
I'm not certain she would even say anything about DWAS

Just now, PerfectCure said:

The song would have never been top 10. Sorry to say this monsterz but It's not catchy enough when you compare it to the rest of her catalogue. :santa:

The chart was weak, it could've made it with a proper push and some physicals in that week. It would've plunged after, but I'd take that over what we got.

 

:santa:

I hope she releases that ballad she mentioned that I assume DWAS replaced on the album

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

Did she acknowledge Rain On Me going number 1? 
I'm not certain she would even say anything about DWAS

Yeah, she tweeted about it directly to someone. I think a cowriter?

 

This was when things were getting heated in the US though, so she didn't say anything after.

Just now, Shoful said:

I hope she releases that ballad she mentioned that I assume DWAS replaced on the album

Funny you think she didn't keep it AND replace half of LG7 with ballads upon DWAS's success. She'll say the songs are dark and moody, complementing the chaotic beats of some of the other tracks. 

 

:santa:

40 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Just listened to Real Love Baby and she is SO unserious for picking Come To Mother Gothel over it. Gar was truly lost in a weed & Taylor Kinney induced haze back then. There's no other explanation for such a tasteless decision, I fear :deadbanana4:

Imagine if they stayed together and we got the original LG5 that she actually put good time into perfecting:deadbanana2:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Funny you think she didn't keep it AND replace half of LG7 with ballads upon DWAS's success. She'll say the songs are dark and moody, complementing the chaotic beats of some of the other tracks. 

 

:santa:

Didn't she say it's not on the album?:deadbanana2:

Just now, Shoful said:

Didn't she say it's not on the album?:deadbanana2:

She's said a lot of things. I can hear her in the distance now, over-singing a final chorus over messy piano and guitar as she reworks a dark pop track into a screeching ballad.

 

:santa:

 

Trust the process.

 

:monkey: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.