Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

27 minutes ago, Crayzik said:

it always sounds weird when she says it, but I'm sure they both influence each other and are really friendly behind the scenes 

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

it always sounds weird when she says it, but I'm sure they both influence each other and are really friendly behind the scenes 

I'm sure of it too...and I would love a collaboration in the future, it could be epic

23 hours ago, Crayzik said:

 

Sweetness flowing like a faucet - Body bangin' no corset - Brother's wanna toss it :jonnycat:

Mosdef was a cutie.

How does he look now?

Watch "All night" become her next BH100 #1 hit.

That would be an unexpected kii

  • ATRL Moderator

Spotify New Zealand

All Night: #115 (+19), 8,992 (+731) (+8.85%) (peaked at #114 in 2019)

 

3 hours ago, PenguinTim said:

Spotify New Zealand

All Night: #115 (+19), 8,992 (+731) (+8.85%) (peaked at #114 in 2019)

 

Everything starts with New Zealand :jonny5:

5 hours ago, nick_rod said:

Watch "All night" become her next BH100 #1 hit.

That would be an unexpected kii

5 hours ago, Crayzik said:

I'm sure of it too...and I would love a collaboration in the future, it could be epic

idk what's more delusional, imagining All Night charting or a Bey x Rih collab 

 

Screenshot_2025-07-30-09-08-42-563_com.b

6 hours ago, king_queen said:

The answer to the second question :rip: 

help 

 

:deadbanana:

5 hours ago, nick_rod said:

Watch "All night" become her next BH100 #1 hit.

That would be an unexpected kii

Wouldn't that be something.... :clap3:

10 hours ago, Crayzik said:

'Where would you like to play a gig'

 

'Africa'

 

'Wanna narrow that down a bit?'

 

'Where's there's kids with AIDS'

 

:rip:

all night having multiple recent tiktoks with 1m+ likes yet growing super slow on streaming, but a song like breakin' dishes gains 200k+ in streams without even trending :priceless:

omg its payday so I was scrolling through her store and saw the tourbook is in stock?! snatched it so fast. £17 intl delivery tho :monkey:

 

RWT book is never happening with the resale prices I'm seeing but glad to have snagged this 

 

All Night's growth hasn't been *that* slow over the last week.

Cécred is killing it! The new line looks pretty innovative. This is her lane for sure! 

BEYONCÉ SHOULD'VE HOPPED ON THIS REMIX!! It would've been the perfect closure to Cowboy Carter, similar to Renaissance's My House. 
 

Tasia wants to collab with Beyonce and this was the time to do it. She even shouted out Sir Davis. I'm pissed! Imagine them all doing the dance to this at the Soul Train Awards sksk

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.