Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

41 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

atp we’ll get another troll t-shirt if we’re lucky :deadbanana4:

 

 

if we have nothing during the 2 weeks between the EU and US leg, nothing on july 29th and nothing around her bday i’ll officially give up on those damn vis-(gunshot) 

Another Mary J Blige thing. 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

21 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This is one of my least favorite costumes so far. It looks like something Wendy Williams would wear on a Halloween episode of her talk show.

 

FzrbWhRaAAIxnKN?format=jpg&name=4096x409

hopefully she's hinting at us getting break my soul mv soon cause of the green look

Someone shared the TIDAL video on Twitter and I cannot believe to this day that's how they decided to launch it instead of with a concert you had to sign up for. If they wanted to do that cringe signing they could've done it at the end of the concert :biblio: 

 

Jay

Beyonce

Madonna

Rihanna

Daft Punk

Arcade Fire

Jack White

Nicki

Kanye

Alicia Keys

Usher

Chris Martin

Calvin Harris

J Cole

 

That lineup alone would've driven people to subscribe in spades just to see the show. Instead they gave us the literal League of Doom vibes talking about how egoless the project was :deadbanana4:

 

Legion_of_Doom.jpg

Quote

The collaboration will come to life over the course of four, distinct Drops, released throughout the North American leg of the tour.

Promoting it as merch for the "North American leg" despite it not being available on Amazon Canada which has the opening show to the leg :biblio:

 

But yup, the visuals will be on Prime wbk this.

she woke up this morning and decided to WORK

 

 

7 minutes ago, Machete said:

Promoting it as merch for the "North American leg" despite it not being available on Amazon Canada which has the opening show to the leg :biblio:

 

But yup, the visuals will be on Prime wbk this.

what if the drops are more than just merch :sistrens:

 

11 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Someone shared the TIDAL video on Twitter and I cannot believe to this day that's how they decided to launch it instead of with a concert you had to sign up for. If they wanted to do that cringe signing they could've done it at the end of the concert :biblio: 

 

Jay

Beyonce

Madonna

Rihanna

Daft Punk

Arcade Fire

Jack White

Nicki

Kanye

Alicia Keys

Usher

Chris Martin

Calvin Harris

J Cole

 

That lineup alone would've driven people to subscribe in spades just to see the show. Instead they gave us the literal League of Doom vibes talking about how egoless the project was :deadbanana4:

 

Legion_of_Doom.jpg

tumblr_nm3tz3xVCh1snfsquo1_400.gif

57 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

actually no drop 1.0 is the merch and drop 2.0 are the visuals, both on Amazon oh we got her tea :WAP:

THIS :superman::superman::superman:

 

This is the first release of their collaboration, which will be followed by The visuals

 

giphy.gif

Just now, Natcrus said:

THIS :superman::superman::superman:

 

This is the first release of their collaboration, which will be followed by The visuals

 

giphy.gif

July 29th after the new york date is drop 2 whew

basically a month from now 

 

end of june = drop 1.0

end of july = drop 2.0

end of August = drop 3.0

end of september = drop 4.0

13 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

July 29th after the new york date is drop 2 whew

basically a month from now 

 

end of june = drop 1.0

end of july = drop 2.0

end of August = drop 3.0

end of september = drop 4.0

July 29th???? The 1 year anniversary of Renaissance? You’re kidding

Oh, she’s coming coming :WAP:

 

56 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This is one of my least favorite costumes so far. It looks like something Wendy Williams would wear on a Halloween episode of her talk show.

 

FzrbWhRaAAIxnKN?format=jpg&name=4096x409

looks a cheap mess and the color doesn’t suit her :ace: 

 

i also need the slightly darker wigs to come back, some of the new ones are too light and kinda serve this nnn


beyonce_4194.jpeg?lang=eng

1 minute ago, Natcrus said:

July 29th???? The 1 year anniversary of Renaissance? You’re kidding

Oh, she’s coming coming :WAP:

 

Visuals are def suprise dropping after the new york date at midnight…the home of ballroom culture and vogueing c’mon now it only makes sense :sistrens:

18 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

THIS :superman::superman::superman:

 

This is the first release of their collaboration, which will be followed by The visuals

 

we finally got her ass 

 

giphy.gif

i keep watching that Lizzo video of her singing "Church Girl" as it comes across my social media. Whew. Only a certain few get it. Embarrassing that it was #16 on that ranking.

41 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Visuals are def suprise dropping after the new york date at midnight…the home of ballroom culture and vogueing c’mon now it only makes sense :sistrens:

 

40 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

we finally got her ass 

 

giphy.gif

 

We're here:jonny6:

 

Spoiler

In all seriousness, I lost interest in the visuals many months ago nnnnnnn

I'll watch them cause they'll be a collapse, but with the tour and everything I just don't need them anymore :gaycat6:

 

2 hours ago, Tangane said:

So she would STILL owe 2 other projects to Netflix??

She's never gonna finish her contract at this rate... It doesn't make any sense. :biblio::weeps:

Calling it now... Formation World Tour Documentary (another Grammy/Emmy nomination), and whatever BTS Renaissance content she cooked up.

Maybe if we're lucky we'll get an extra: a Lemonade Film upload too. :coffee2: 

1 hour ago, Natcrus said:

 

 

We're here:jonny6:

 

  Hide contents

In all seriousness, I lost interest in the visuals many months ago nnnnnnn

I'll watch them cause they'll be a collapse, but with the tour and everything I just don't need them anymore :gaycat6:

 

kinda this if we’re being fr :giraffe: 

 

like i don’t itch for them rn and they are kinda not needed anymore to "save” the era since the tour did that all on its own… BUT at the same time i desperately want them if only to see how they bridge the gap between the album and tour aesthetic, it the futuristic robot theme is pushed further, how different the tour and mv choreos are and how they potentially set up the other acts / make the era make some sense :WAP:

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

Pre-tour I was desperate for the visuals, but now I don't really have the same hunger.  Of course I'll be there the moment they drop, but it does feel like the moment has passed unless they're absolutely next-level and never been done before.

13 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Pre-tour I was desperate for the visuals, but now I don't really have the same hunger.  Of course I'll be there the moment they drop, but it does feel like the moment has passed unless they're absolutely next-level and never been done before.

Same to be honest. Like yeah I'll enjoy it no matter what but the gag is just not there after you've already seen the live performances..

And honestly the fact that she's sitting for the entirety of Virgo's Groove makes me fear its visual ain't gonna be all that either... cause if there was dancing and cvnt like we all envisioned it would've been incorporated into the performance most likely. 

 

Blow will have to remain the best thing she's done I guess :cm:  11/10 song, 11/10 video, 11/10 choreo, 11/10 performance. 

 

 

 

I feel like a performance like this is what the RWT is lacking to push it over the edge as her ultimate best show. 

From the very first time I listened to Virgos Grammy, I envisioned the video to serve Dua Levitating tease

spacer.png 

 

Just a fun glam vibe that entirely focuses on Bey throughout the entire video, as she serenades and hypnotizes you. Now I don’t see her dancing for the song but if she does I can see a cute 1-2 step

spacer.png

 

45 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

unless they're absolutely next-level and never been done before.

it’s just people dancing on the street going by the preview we see on tour :deadbanana4:

20 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

11/10 song, 11/10 video, 11/10 choreo, 11/10 performance. 

Hold Up, Love On Top, Partition, Run The World, Single Ladies and Crazy In Love also fit this criteria :giraffe:

16 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Hold Up, Love On Top, Partition, Run The World, Single Ladies and Crazy In Love also fit this criteria :giraffe:

Now I agree with Partition and Crazy In Love but the others... just no

 

The only other tracks I can think of that slay on all and every front are Formation, Naughty Girl and Baby Boy.

 

But I still think Blow edges all out :fan:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.