Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Is this new or have I somehow missed this all along?

 

https://twitter.com/ANDRE9481_/status/1663269364726939653

This is new.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

14 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Is this new or have I somehow missed this all along?

 

https://twitter.com/ANDRE9481_/status/1663269364726939653

I think she got new ones with reflective fabric. 

The way I would love to hear Bey do Private Dancer but it really isn’t a tribute song :rip:

12 minutes ago, Owlie said:

oh she really can't move in that. Too bad, I'm sure there's a way to make a costume look good and also freeing enough to dance

I feel like the headpiece is probably pretty heavy

2 minutes ago, Triton said:

I think she got new ones with reflective fabric. 

They were always reflective, they just didn’t have green light shone on them.

8 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The Mugler look is so much better and its not like she really does anything impressive movement-wise during AHAP anyway tbh. The D&G fit just doesn't hold a candle so we can sacrifice a few stomps to have her in the superior bee fit. :giraffe:

This! Plus I actually think the restricted moves are funnier/more appropriate and kinda KNTY-ier too... it goes well with the little stiff wobble walk she does to the beat as well.

I will take the fashion moment over the 1-2 step on AHAP. 

 

I would only have beef with the Mugler outfit if she was voguing for real on Pure/Honey. But even then she does a little left and right shuffle. So I'm fine with it.

Loved that she did River Deep, Mountain High. It was one of my choices fot that Tina tribute.

Les Twins now receive their own billing right above the other dancers, and it looks like Blue has been added to the tour credits as a dancer:

 

https://tour.beyonce.com/rwt/credits/ :clap3:

Es Devlin about designing the show.

 

“As Beyonce read her lockdown poetic film scripts to us” 

 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs1v4lbsTbz/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, Sabandija said:

Btw, that new wig is a no.

Not u hating the wig? :deadbanana:

Kii at London getting more outfit changes, Blue performing, AND a Tina  tribute.:rip: all that theorizing for Paris to be just another regular performance:rip:

i think the mugler outfit would work better for her if the metal piece that wraps around the crotch was removed and it was almost like a "dress" to say. i don't think the mugler outfit is here to stay for too long. 

Edited by Allopatry

46 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Es Devlin about designing the show.

 

“As Beyonce read her lockdown poetic film scripts to us” 

 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs1v4lbsTbz/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
 

 

Quote

As Beyoncé read her poetic lockdown film scripts to us, the show’s three-hour, six-act structure began to emerge. Her range of reference is broad: ‘redlining’ (the denial of loans and mortgages in Black residential areas); reclamation of rodeo culture for Black Americans, and the echo chambers of surveillance capitalism, all shot through with the silver-sequinned joy, liberty and luminosity of LGBTQ+ Ball culture.

More rodeo references :thing:

31 minutes ago, Allopatry said:

i think the mugler outfit would work better for her if the metal piece that wraps around the crotch was removed and it was almost like a "dress" to say. i don't think the mugler outfit is here to stay for too long. 

It’s made out of leather so it shouldn’t be that uncomfortable. I hope it stays, or it dips back and forth. They did add in some more length to the antenas on the helmet. 

1 minute ago, Triton said:

It’s made out of leather so it shouldn’t be that uncomfortable. I hope it stays, or it dips back and forth. They did add in some more length to the antenas on the helmet. 

that looks like metal to me lol, not leather

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.