Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

other than The Bangs i don’t think her hair’s ever looked bad to me tbh

I think I disliked her lion king red carpet hair and looks but that’s about it besides bangs gate

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

More rodeo references :thing:

Interestingly, I also found this report titled "Redlining in Country Music: Representation in the Country Music Industry (2000-2020)" 
https://songdata.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/SongData-Watson-Redlining-Country-Music-032021.pdf

 

Curious what Act 3 must be about though because there's no hint about that at all :gayriahcat2:

2 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Interestingly, I also found this report titled "Redlining in Country Music: Representation in the Country Music Industry (2000-2020)" 
https://songdata.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/SongData-Watson-Redlining-Country-Music-032021.pdf

 

Curious what Act 3 must be about though because there's no hint about that at all :gayriahcat2:

Country music is disgustingly exclusionary and one of the last places in entertainment people can get away with it so brazenly.

 

Obviously this is all speculation, but if Act II is more of a country-vibe, I wonder how much the response to her 2016 performance at the CMAs played a factor in her going that direction.

17 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Did y’all get that email? dd :toofunny3:

I jumped. she’s messy for that. I ain’t ever been to London girl why are you sending me that

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

Which Anointed look y’all prefer? Left or Right?

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

The silver one :eddie:

 

The deep v one with no lining. Those shells/clams on her **** look so weird 

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Triton said:

The silver one :eddie:

 

The deep v one with no lining. Those shells/clams on her **** look so weird 

:jonny5:
 

Same and I feel like she has more room to dance in the silver one frfr.

like i said her ass better have some type of pop up for toronto

 

tumblr_mco9anrvjo1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

The red outfit is EVERYTHING! 
 

This tour is giving OTR2 where every outfit was better than the last. 

1 minute ago, ToraeGilt said:

It reminds me of Rihanna’s Super Bowl which was also made by the same designer. I can already see the threads… 

I didn’t get an email and thank god. Sales must be in the gutter if they are doing that :lmao:

they could’ve at least promoted AHAP remix in the letter 

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

Did y’all get that email? dd :toofunny3:

 

51 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I jumped. she’s messy for that. I ain’t ever been to London girl why are you sending me that

i'm so glad i saw these posts before i checked my email :deadbanana2:

 

there's gotta be a better way to let people know about these city-exclusive events :rip: like no emails for the remixes being out but they send something every few months about pop ups in cities only a select amount of fans are in

6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

 

i'm so glad i saw these posts before i checked my email :deadbanana2:

 

there's gotta be a better way to let people know about these city-exclusive events :rip: like no emails for the remixes being out but they send something every few months about pop ups in cities only a select amount of fans are in

she literally has phone numbers... or is that US-only? bc can't she just shoot a text to the Brits like damn

12 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I didn’t get an email and thank god. Sales must be in the gutter if they are doing that :lmao:

they could’ve at least promoted AHAP remix in the letter 

it's about the flagship pop-up store they're opening tomorrow. naturally there have been no sales yet.

 

one thing that caught my eye in the email was this:

 

spacer.png

 

what's with the record icon and then a 2/3 circle?

12 minutes ago, kimberly said:

it's about the flagship pop-up store they're opening tomorrow. naturally there have been no sales yet.

 

one thing that caught my eye in the email was this:

 

spacer.png

 

what's with the record icon and then a 2/3 circle?

I thought maybe it was the stage sans the runway? CR on the left and main stage on the right. But the design doesn't really match up.

11 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I thought maybe it was the stage sans the runway? CR on the left and main stage on the right. But the design doesn't really match up.

wait actually that might just be it, lol. in my head I was speculating whether it's an ode to act ii coming soon, but let me not get my hopes up.

2 hours ago, Noodles said:

Interestingly, I also found this report titled "Redlining in Country Music: Representation in the Country Music Industry (2000-2020)" 
https://songdata.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/SongData-Watson-Redlining-Country-Music-032021.pdf

 

Curious what Act 3 must be about though because there's no hint about that at all :gayriahcat2:

Tina Turners death may inspire her even further to go in a country and rock n soul direction

12 minutes ago, Nippy'sReceipts said:

Tina Turners death may inspire her even further to go in a country and rock n soul direction

I mean, the projects are supposed to be recorded already, since she already announced it as a "three part project recorded over three years during the pandemic."

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I thought maybe it was the stage sans the runway? CR on the left and main stage on the right. But the design doesn't really match up.

ahhhh smart! I never clocked that. But I think you’re right.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.