Beyoncé

Kisuke

55 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I'm sure amorphous is a fan (actually we KNOW he is) but he's an artist/producer. he even had Kelly Rowland on a song last year. I believe he's also responsible for the iconic Nelly Furtado x Ariana Grande ft. Doja Cat mashup of Promiscuous x Motive.

He has received Ivy Park boxes in the past too.

He used to be 100x more popular but as soon as he got a record deal and released his EP (which was a bop) twitter just abandoned him. He still goes viral every once in the while but not the same as before. Just proof that Twitter users just want people to remain unemployed and miserable like the rest of them :lmao: 

• Replies 109.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Just now listening to the 7 minute version of Make Me Say It Again Girl

16 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Just now listening to the 7 minute version of Make Me Say It Again Girl

It’s divine! 

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

The BMS Queens Remix was also a tik tok mashup that she reworked. I don’t think she lurks but she definitely has 2 or 3 people on her team (one of them being GirlBye) that give her daily recaps of what happened on social media 

I think she be on! Megan did an interview recently and said Beyonce sometimes texts her when she vents on social media - telling her not to let the hate get to her.

She definitely be lurkin! 

37 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Just proof that Twitter users just want people to remain unemployed and miserable like the rest of them :lmao: 

I still follow him on there and check for his music :WAP:

Beyoncé, queen of proletariat! keeping her fans employed and paid. 

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

The BMS Queens Remix was also a tik tok mashup that she reworked. I don’t think she lurks but she definitely has 2 or 3 people on her team (one of them being GirlBye) that give her daily recaps of what happened on social media 

Another theory: @giRLbye. could also be someone who closely works with Chloe Bailey 

On 9/27/2022 at 3:30 PM, yonsé said:

shes rich as f*ck mama. that's the secret. she can afford the best of the best facial treatments and organic foods that keep her from breaking out

spacer.png

PQQ + ubiquinol are the new emerging vitamin-like combos that provide time machine anti-aging effects. Repairing and replenishing your mitochondria while also taking the utmost care for your gut and drinking a gallon of water a day, are the absolute manners to freeze and reverse aging. Beyoncé: The Telomerase Alchemist

8 minutes ago, Beyonce-Minaj said:

PQQ + ubiquinol are the new emerging vitamin-like combos that provide time machine anti-aging effects. Repairing and replenishing your mitochondria while also taking the utmost care for your gut and drinking a gallon of water a day, are the absolute manners to freeze and reverse aging. Beyoncé: The Telomerase Alchemist

I mean after this incident: 

She probably consumes liposomal l-glutathione, liposomal vitamin C and slew of other vitamins/minerals that are coated so that she ends up getting the full benefits

I see her using Pure/Honey as the tours opener. That production is basically built for it. 

She looks fantastic 

39 minutes ago, Devin said:

I was hoping to never see that Met pic again. :rip:

What we're NOT going to do is disrespect Beyoncé's scientific fashion choices 

I’m just gonna come out and say it: Radio is a guilty pleasure bop. You can all act immature and pretend like it isn’t a bop but me myself and I will put that on once every blue moon and get my life. I personally like to have fun, nothing wrong with having fun. I Am Sucha Dud has a few meh songs but Radio isn’t one of them!

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m just gonna come out and say it: Radio is a guilty pleasure bop. You can all act immature and pretend like it isn’t a bop but me myself and I will put that on once every blue moon and get my life. I personally like to have fun, nothing wrong with having fun. I Am Sucha Dud has a few meh songs but Radio isn’t one of them!

spacer.png

The song is straight up flames. It's so exhilarating moving to the track robotically. What an experience! 

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

spacer.png

You’re not wrong. Sasha Fierce literally is filled with bop after bop back to back to back. It’s the “ Snooze Am” side that make it a dud in her discography. Kinda miss the days when she intentionally recorded these pure/dance pop songs for smash purposes :monkey: because she was hungry for HITSS. 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

41 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

You’re not wrong. Sasha Fierce literally is filled with bop after bop back to back to back. It’s the “ Snooze Am” side that make it a dud in her discography. Kinda miss the days when she intentionally recorded these pure/dance pop songs for smash purposes :monkey: because she was hungry for HITSS. 

spacer.png

Oh cmon, Renaissance has all that. Just because Giselle doesnt really push singles doesnt mean that Rennie couldnt easily have 4-5 Top10 hits

I had a dream that there are no visuals at all and she was just trolling us from the start

d9ed1fb13865f3207d88b61dde1ad11f.gif

12 hours ago, Tripthelight said:

I replaced the original version of POTS with the Solange mix weeks ago. Nice to see Bey acknowledge the superior version as well. 

Same. Well I deleted the original pots and slid the amorphous mix to the end of my Playlist. But yea the cranes mix is the only listenable version tbh :foxaylove3:

The POTS/Cranes mix is immaculate! They need to release it to DSPs asap (on Amorphus profile)

Im not shocked Bey picked up on the Cranes remix, Ive been playing that one since it dropped. Amorphous has a great ear, became a fan as soon as I heard this in quarantine.

43 minutes ago, *No Angel* said:

Same. Well I deleted the original pots and slid the amorphous mix to the end of my Playlist. But yea the cranes mix is the only listenable version tbh :foxaylove3:

I hope you get better soon!

15 hours ago, ToraeGilt said:

Bigger how? Sorry has more streams on all the platforms

Spotify: 
Hold Up 169m
Sorry 132m

Sorry has more youtube streams because it was released in the peak of the era whereas Hold Up was released several months later

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.