• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

25 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

I hope you get better soon!

Drag ha!

1 hour ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

I had a dream that there are no visuals at all and she was just trolling us from the start

d9ed1fb13865f3207d88b61dde1ad11f.gif

:coffee:

2 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

I had a dream that there are no visuals at all and she was just trolling us from the start

ATP this is a very real possibility 

spacer.png

I bet she chuckled when she recorded All Up In Your Mind. In our minds indeed lol 

3 hours ago, Almost Home said:

Can someone take @Bey Admired thread making rights away? 

There’s nothing worse than betrayal. 

spacer.png

I think POTS and Cranes sound well together. But are completely opposite in vibe. I enjoyed it on one listen, but there is no way I want the stench of depression on the heavenly bop that is POTS. POTS puts me in a euphoric mood, Cranes makes me sad.

POTS is literally Beyoncé’s smoothest if not best vocal on wax! A funky feel good love song you listen to in the drop top with the wind in your hair. Put some respect on her name.

Unpopular opinion: I don’t love Love on Top 

I get the appeal but the way people go crazy over this song never clicked with me. 

3 minutes ago, G'Day said:

POTS haters are ugly and have horrible pitch.

It’s one of her best midtempos, one of her best vocal performances, one of her grooviest songs, one of her best bass lines, and one of her best odes to 70s music.

It's giving that. There's no way you dislike the song and don't look like Ursula tbh.

Yeah POTS and Virgos Groove never clicked for me either so ima just stay out of this conversation lol

9 minutes ago, G'Day said:

It’s one of her best midtempos, one of her best vocal performances, one of her grooviest songs, one of her best bass lines, and one of her best odes to 70s music.

Not a lie was told.

10 minutes ago, G'Day said:

Not a lie was told

Funnily enough, COZY is my most played track. It was the perfect follow up to I'm That Girl and has aged amazingly. 

Ontop if being an amazing song, it just motivates me. The opening gets me so hype. I think it's unfairly slept on and I'm surprised it never really went viral like AS or CUFF IT.

I remember before the album was released, based on the information we had everyone seemed to think Cozy would be the next single. Funny how nobody has even entertained the thought of it being a single since we heard it. :skull:

I hope act i gets its own remix album that includes mashups.  I feel like thats where the era could go, esp w the stems of BMS being released.  That would be fun.  Drake on Heated would be nice to hear.  Bey really remixes whole songs so hearing the remixed sounds she wants plus other interpretations would be cool and good music would result. Amorphous really matched up POTS and Cranes in the Sky well.  Yes to that being released to streaming!  So calming.

Edited by Blumoon

42 minutes ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

I get the appeal but the way people go crazy over this song never clicked with me. 

39 minutes ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

Virgos Groove never clicked for me either so ima just stay out of this conversation lol

spacer.png

Y'all are trippin' with these ridiculous takes on Plastic Off The Sofa, it's absolutely one of the best songs she's ever recorded :deadbanana4:

Its not the lyrics or the vocals, its the beat.  The song sounds ten times better over the Cranes in the Sky beat. Its not a bad song though.  

Edited by Blumoon

12 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Y'all are trippin' with these ridiculous takes on Plastic Off The Sofa, it's absolutely one of the best songs she's ever recorded :deadbanana4:

Right?!!!

Mfers in here are really implying that POTS isn’t LISTENABLE?!! :jonny3:

Maybe we don’t deserve the visuals ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

1 hour ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

If we're doing unpopular opinions, here goes - Countdown and End Of Time are trash.

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

If we're doing unpopular opinions, here goes - Countdown and End Of Time are trash.

:bibliahh:they're two of her best songs imo 

LOT-Countdown-EOT is her best 3 song run on an album. 3 10/10s

Edited by PrettyHurts

25 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

Its not the lyrics or the vocals, its the beat.  The song sounds ten times better over the Cranes in the Sky beat. Its not a bad song though.  

The beat is fine though? 

Maybe you dont like jazz

This Dolby upload is awful. Y’all had one job how could you duck up the transitions on this album??

I loves cranes but it is waaayy too somber for me to prefer that beat over POTS’s:rip: That mashup reminded me how much of a grip Seat At The Table and Lemonade had me in 2016/17, wow:jonny: The Knowles family has so much musical talent!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.