Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, fountainsofyouth said:

I was floored to see her without makeup, she's absolutely stunning :smiley: we need her vogue beauty secrets video asap, would love to see her to do a full face of r.e.m. beauty from start to finish 

ughh same, she doesn't have any excuses now

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

On 7/25/2022 at 11:45 AM, wantedyoutogrow said:

she hasn't toured in 3 years, and probably won't tour for another 3

737M6h9.gif

At least I got to see her in 2019, I was 18 then

god knows how old I’ll be for the next one 

 

737M6h9.gif

  • Author

so glad i got to see her during the toilet bowl stage Sweetener tour :jonny5: it would be fun to see her again soon, especially since she's in her vocal prime

5 hours ago, zevenringz said:

 

the likes oh my god

Caucasian queen. ME bops are coming. :WAP:

This site is really going to be gone before Ariana returns (even for Wicked) :deadbanana4: but you guys have always been such a chill and funny group consistently since I started posting DW era so hopefully we can reconnect at some point 

Just now, mxoonlight said:

This site is really going to be gone before Ariana returns (even for Wicked) :deadbanana4: but you guys have always been such a chill and funny group consistently since I started posting DW era so hopefully we can reconnect at some point 

it's SO bad on here like I can barely post :deadbanana: we need to migrate to a new forum 

  • Author

not the ATRL rapture :cries: the end of days is nearing.

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

This site is really going to be gone before Ariana returns (even for Wicked) :deadbanana4: but you guys have always been such a chill and funny group consistently since I started posting DW era so hopefully we can reconnect at some point 

????

3 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

This site is really going to be gone before Ariana returns (even for Wicked) :deadbanana4: but you guys have always been such a chill and funny group consistently since I started posting DW era so hopefully we can reconnect at some point 

I can’t believe it’s been so long, we’ve been through the ringer & deep in the TRENCHES together

 

737M6h9.gif

What the **** is R.E.M. essence? I hate her sometimes. She's also creating more beauty products to be released after chapter 4. It's over I fear.

I f***ing hate this b**** stop with that REM bullcrap already and release some sh*t that we can bop to. :biblio:

  • ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, moonlitdick said:


I NEED a song like this on AG7 :WAP::jonny6: @Thinking Of You @Devin 

 

 

You already know I’ll be here for this! 
 

Top tier track on his album. :jonny5:

54 minutes ago, zevenringz said:

 

mother

Love my unproblematic beautiful fave. :clap3:

  • Author

not 400k views :rip: S.C.A.M. beauty vids lowkey doing numbers

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.