Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, raven said:

I was watching some of her old performances last night and there's truly no one out right now who does what she does :jonnycat:  I do feel like this break, as long as it's not over-extended, could be beneficial to her as I'm seeing more people begin to miss her presence in the industry. 

We don't talk about this enough :jonny2:

 

 

 

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 334.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

  • Author
14 hours ago, zevenringz said:

 

well this is happening

Extremely stable which is an [excellent] sign :jonny5: singlehandedly keeping Positions afloat on the BB200.

On the topic of performances, I randomly watched this last night.

 

 

As simple as it was, I remember being SO excited and losing my **** to Into God. I was so mad when they deleted the high quality videos from YT.

 

I miss that month.

 

UgKP8Bx.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

Her certification eligiblity has been updated here. I can't believe My Everything could be 5x Platinum by the next update. Singles artist did that...:jonny6:

14 minutes ago, genio said:

We don't talk about this enough :jonny2:

 

 

 

the girls in the original thread kept DRAGGING this and saying this was basic when NO ONE delivered (not since Beyonce's VMA 2016 performance):

 

- a whole CONCEPT

- LEWKS

- real CHOREOGRAPHY

- SOARING VOCALS!

- personality!

 

and she DID! They just don't like it when Miss Ponytail actually gives us POPSTAR :jonny6:

people finally realising that positions is the best song ever :jonny6:

Can RIAA update her certifications yet? Does anybody know when/how does it happen?

  • Author
20 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Can RIAA update her certifications yet? Does anybody know when/how does it happen?

It's up to the label to pay to have them re-certified I think

24 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

It's up to the label to pay to have them re-certified I think

Why are the US always so damn difficult :sadviolin: can't they be automatic like literally any other country

2 hours ago, moonlitdick said:

I think a perfect time for her return would be whenever she has a break from Wicked.
I’m not sure how long breaks in between back to back shooting last, but during that post-Wicked but pre-Wicked sequel timeframe, she should drop something.

agreed 

 

1 hour ago, genio said:

We don't talk about this enough :jonny2:

 

 

 

when she used to be a pop star :jonny6:

3 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

the girls in the original thread kept DRAGGING this and saying this was basic when NO ONE delivered (not since Beyonce's VMA 2016 performance):

 

- a whole CONCEPT

- LEWKS

- real CHOREOGRAPHY

- SOARING VOCALS!

- personality!

 

and she DID! They just don't like it when Miss Ponytail actually gives us POPSTAR :jonny6:

I remember when I first saw this performance on TV and at 1:03 when she sings “flourishing” and there’s that echo and she does the dip, I was like “Oh yeah, she’s finally the pop star.” Like you could literally feel her shift into an actual well-developed, mature pop star during the Sweetener era. It was insane. 

Edited by Thinking Of You

with filming for wicked not starting until november and apparently taking a year we better pray she changes her mind on working on some solo music or there won’t be an album until like 2024 :deadbanana: but she seemed serious about wanting to only focus on wicked 

6 hours ago, genio said:

Her certification eligiblity has been updated here. I can't believe My Everything could be 5x Platinum by the next update. Singles artist did that...:jonny6:

Oh, we were sure 7r and tun are close to diamond, what happened? :emofish:

Bang Bang is coming. :WAP:

2 hours ago, Material Girl said:

with filming for wicked not starting until november and apparently taking a year we better pray she changes her mind on working on some solo music or there won’t be an album until like 2024 :deadbanana: but she seemed serious about wanting to only focus on wicked 

We could see a single or collab in the fall but I’m skeptical :rip: 

5 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

We could see a single or collab in the fall but I’m skeptical :rip: 

I gave up hope. I don’t expect to see her until late 2023/early 2024. Wicked is going to take up at least half of 2023 at the least. I imagine she just starts fresh in 2024 and have the movie end the year of her comeback and tour the year after. We are officially in the drought. 

  • ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

I remember when I first saw this performance on TV and at 1:03 when she sings “flourishing” and there’s that echo and she does the dip, I was like “Oh yeah, she’s finally the pop star.” Like you could literally feel her shift into an actual well-developed, mature pop star during the Sweetener era. It was insane. 

My favorite part of the performance :jonny:

1 hour ago, Jude said:

Oh, we were sure 7r and tun are close to diamond, what happened? :emofish:

Bang Bang is coming. :WAP:

Yeah, I was sure 7r was Diamond eligible at least, but I guess not yet. Half of her albums being eligible for 3x Platinum or more makes up for it though. :sistrens:

Hopefully by the end of July, she'd be over the whole r.e.m. make up thing.

Just found out filming doesn't even start until November...

 

so that means we're looking at minimum 3 years off (probably will end up being 4)...

 

RIP to her career

 

Gwuf.gif

she hasn't toured in 3 years, and probably won't tour for another 3

737M6h9.gif

16 minutes ago, ariananext said:

she's so cute on her latest stories :heart:

I was floored to see her without makeup, she's absolutely stunning :smiley: we need her vogue beauty secrets video asap, would love to see her to do a full face of r.e.m. beauty from start to finish 

22 minutes ago, ariananext said:

she's so cute on her latest stories :heart:

Not her makeup less picture looking prettier 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.