Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

it kinda sucks seeing her lose these nominations but i say she already won just being nominated, especially in her first big film. Also, Zoe really deserves as well so its a good result either way. I'll be rooting for Ariana to get the oscar nomination, anything else will be a cherry on top for her im sure. Supposedly her best chances are Critics Choice next week and SAG.

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

On 1/6/2025 at 2:01 AM, judasmonster said:

it kinda sucks seeing her lose these nominations but i say she already won just being nominated, especially in her first big film. Also, Zoe really deserves as well so its a good result either way. I'll be rooting for Ariana to get the oscar nomination, anything else will be a cherry on top for her im sure. Supposedly her best chances are Critics Choice next week and SAG.

Nothing compares to the infamous TUN 0/5 snub at the GRAMMYs. After that nothing can piss me off more lol. Just getting nominated for these awards is considered a big accomplishment in the film industry so her not winning isn't a big deal. I think she's pretty much locked for the Oscar nomination which is rare not everybody has that. :gaycat5:

she needs to keep this make up and hair for the Oscars, not that horrific bun :rip:

Just catching up on all the interviews, red carpet shorts, BTS scenes etc., so basically the whole press tour. 

 

It's nice to have so much media for us fans to watch again, it sort of felt like a little My Everything era, when you didn't know what to watch and catch up because there was an overload of material to watch. :jonnycat:

 

 

Currently listening to Eternal Sunshine again and it still sounds amazing like on first listen. It was nice to have a little break from it, now I can enjoy it more again. :jonny: 

Don't wanna break up again has grown immensely on me. Definitely my favorite song on the record now, well right after the boy is mine. 

 

 

6 hours ago, genio said:

Currently listening to Eternal Sunshine again and it still sounds amazing like on first listen. It was nice to have a little break from it, now I can enjoy it more again. :jonny: 

Don't wanna break up again has grown immensely on me. Definitely my favorite song on the record now, well right after the boy is mine. 

 

 

I'm my opinion, ES is her magnum opus. No skips. I love this album sm :jonny:

I actually was thinking about her magnum opus this morning on the treadmill :deadbanana4: 

ES is easily her most sonically cohesive work and shows how masterful she is at making pop music after making it for a decade, but is it really clocking the artistic/emotional highs of Sweetener and TUN? It's hard to say. I think her label trying to reference that in like the yes, and? BTS shows like you can't really outdo the doer and I think something that's been lost to time is how audacious TUN was and how it showed she had guts to lay it all out there in a way that might not be healthy now. And even then she was holding her hand back from really swinging (could you imagine the alternate universe where HILOY is announced during SNL instead of the title track? :skull: )

It's not my favorite because I'm not nostalgic for how much she was struggling at the time, but I'm okay with it being her canonical opus and I think among us educated girlies, it's still somewhere in there and Sweetener... it's somewhere in Dangerous Woman if you're going for pure sonic experimentation on pop songs... and Positions is only getting better as she ages. The deep cuts are clearing the singles in such a crazy way and I think the album is so misrepresented because the retiring to be a wife era nobody believed or wanted to hear :bibliahh: I'd be interested in revisiting later in the year after the ES deluxe.

Edited by mxoonlight

I think right now I would go

1. sweetener
2. thank u, next
3. dangerous woman
4. positions
5. eternal sunshine

6. yours truly

7. my everything

 

ES isn't long enough (yet) to truly clock some of these girls that just have a legacy. bye, WCBF and DWBUA are carrying in a big way. TBIM having an atrocious single run despite it being such a true career and artistic highlight still sits so incorrectly in my spirit, but I'm open to growing as a body of work as she ages. We'll see.

It just is kind of crazy to me that the TikTok girls were leaking all of her stuff and trying to resurrect TUN Ari from the dead when she's literally making those cookies on Positions and in some instances, to much a more successful degree both lyrically and sonically. I really do understand why she's still sore over how it went over because it's R&Biana DOWN and people just don't have any taste whatsoever, but I think it is partially her fault for leading with 34+35 and putting shut up on the album.

For me it's 

 

1. Eternal Sunshine

2. Positions

3. Sweetener 

4. Thank U, Next

5. My Everything

6. Yours Truly

7. Dangerous Woman

 

ES is my absolute favourite, it used to be Sweetener because it had that dreamy pop sound that I loved on some tracks, but there were still some duds/mediocre tracks for me. On ES she took that sound that I loved and explored it fully. I'm so curious to listen to the new tracks.

Her team is ridiculous, ME vinyls have been delayed again, and in the email they say they'll be shipped monday january 24th which is a friday :rip:

10 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Her team is ridiculous, ME vinyls have been delayed again, and in the email they say they'll be shipped monday january 24th which is a friday :rip:

it's so funny because yesterday was released that brandon creed interview where he calls out fans for telling him (and her whole team) how to do their job :deadbanana4: 

 

#77. Defying Gravity

#94. Popular

 

They won't make the year-end charts without a miracle, but don't forget to stream them! The album is basically locked for #1 for our year-end soundtrack.

  • ATRL Moderator

I'm revisiting her old catalogue today and damn these songs still slap :WAP:

 

 

And a lot more... Whew :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.