Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

I ducking hate Zach tho he is so annoying. He’ll find some drawn out way to talk about his bf and having sex with him, he does it every interview now

i agree, im over him. id rather her go on the call her daddy podcast. 

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

kinda excited about no snippets, it'll make hearing the singles/album for the first time that much more exciting as long as nothing leaks :duca:

Bowen Yang (SNL & Wicked) is playing Final Fantasy on his Twitch just now, and someone asked about AG7, and he said he’s “heard the whole album, and everyone is going to be gagged”. He knows the album title, and said there’s several bops and how her and Max killed it :jonny5:

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

Bowen Yang (SNL & Wicked) is playing Final Fantasy on his Twitch just now, and someone asked about AG7, and he said he’s “heard the whole album, and everyone is going to be gagged”. He knows the album title, and said there’s several bops and how her and Max killed it :jonny5:

i hope this is true, seriously!

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Bowen Yang (SNL & Wicked) is playing Final Fantasy on his Twitch just now, and someone asked about AG7, and he said he’s “heard the whole album, and everyone is going to be gagged”. He knows the album title, and said there’s several bops and how her and Max killed it :jonny5:

"the whole album" meaning there's a complete or almost complete project :jonny5:

Oh wow she's actually coming. I can't believe it's been over 3 years

ok since we are not getting a snippet on the 27th what do y’all think she will post? I genuinely can’t think of anything

genuinely can’t believe she’s actually releasing the new album before Wicked… if this is a dream i do NOT wanna wake up whew

4 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

ok since we are not getting a snippet on the 27th what do y’all think she will post? I genuinely can’t think of anything

A visual of some sort probably? 

what bowen said implies the album is basically done...i guess we're getting it sooner than any of us thought

Idk about 'eternal sunshine' but yeah she's been using the ♾️ emoji for weeks (months?), it's definitely a hint imo.

 

I hope she kept & reworked this smash if the project has anything to do with eternity/infinity. It sounds like a potential 90s R&B magnum opus.

 

 

Edited by State of Grace.

7 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I say single in january and album in february 

i think a single in january is plausible but i doubt we'll get anything in february seeing as there's going to be wicked reshoots during that month

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator

i feel like the rollout will be similar to Positions. drop the lead then the album and promo later. :skull:

  • ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

ok since we are not getting a snippet on the 27th what do y’all think she will post? I genuinely can’t think of anything

I think it’ll either be pics from the music video or a countdown. 

 

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

I say single in january and album in february 

I hope there’s at least two months between the lead and album, I want at least a mini-era this time. 

11 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Bowen Yang (SNL & Wicked) is playing Final Fantasy on his Twitch just now, and someone asked about AG7, and he said he’s “heard the whole album, and everyone is going to be gagged”. He knows the album title, and said there’s several bops and how her and Max killed it :jonny5:

What's his twitch handle?

41 minutes ago, Scandal said:

Eternal Sunshine is coming and it’s her best album

Show us you stand on business and give us another hint if you’re really about that lifestyle

3 hours ago, Devin said:

i feel like the rollout will be similar to Positions. drop the lead then the album and promo later. :skull:

why cant she be chart obsessed :redface:

3 hours ago, Devin said:

i feel like the rollout will be similar to Positions. drop the lead then the album and promo later. :skull:

I think the same, but with a little gap of a month (single until album)

On 12/22/2023 at 2:17 PM, Scandal said:

Ag7 is called Eternal Sunshine.

The lead is very “Vogue”-esque but the rest of the album is very R&B

for-you-mylene-you-just-made-that-up.gif

5 hours ago, ariananext said:

I say single in january and album in february 

I think she’s just going to drop it all at once to gag us :deadbanana4: Insane to even thinking she’s coming imminently again, I thought we’d have to wait way longer.

"eternal sunshine" reminds me when someone emailed pop crave and said AG4 title was " welcome to rainbow " :priceless:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.