Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

kishi

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kishi

  1. Waiting for more dates. Choosing Birmingham, AL for this tour but no South Florida date after selling out Fort Lauderdale last year is a choice. ALSO, just 2 UK dates? No Birmingham or Glasgow?
  2. Praying she will also be booked for the Porto, Portugal festival 😍
  3. I have still been listening to the album as a whole and haven't began skipping tracks that I don't love. The songs that do stand out to me the most (in no particular order) are Popstar, Cloud 9, I'd Rather Be Alone, Too Easy, Pillow Fight, Melatonin, Brainrot, Empty Stadium, and Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore. The album campaign has such an atypical strategy, I'm not sure how Tinashe and team will keep the awareness of it afloat, but what's already been done so far has worked in their favor. I do think the music videos and album as well as the label have done their part in creating the buzz and positive reviews. The behind the scenes and podcast interviews have been excellent content. I'm just not sure which song should be the focus!! It could be a good problem to have. I just hope multiple songs get pushed globally.
  4. I am a left wing progressive political organizer in Florida. The 2024 is an election that neither side is doing enough work to learn from. As far as Democrats in power are concerned, Biden absolutely should have stepped down in 2022, refused to run in 2024 and let Kamala begin her campaign while also allowing for a Democratic presidential primary. She should have distanced herself from the establishment and the party should have made room for more progressive voices. October 7th and weak messaging ultimately cost us the election, sending billions was a mistake. A large portion of the voter base wants no corporate donors (especially AIPAC), no more wars, no more genocide, and a removal of Hakeem Jeffries and Chuck Schumer from Congress. And unfortunately, a lot of the voter base do not understand how what's happening in Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Sudan, Congo, Palestine, Ukraine, and elsewhere is related to us, but it's not a red flag for them. They don't see the difference between establishment/moderate Democrats and progressives. But now we have moderate Democrats gatekeeping the power structure in our party and attacking Democratic socialists, just like the GOP in power are. I share all of this and still don't understand how Republicans were seen as the better option. Trump is not a politician let alone a president, he is a crook who has not only enriched himself and his family, but has committed tons of crime, destroyed the economy, enables the government of Israel to continue a genocide, and most likely tampers with election results with $$$. But the system itself is weak and I would love to see multiple parties created. No more electoral college. The binary, two party system makes no sense and the largest pool of voters are NON-VOTERS, so whatever is happening in this country in terms of government and leadership IS NOT WORKING. Republican voters are going to be loyal to their party, but many of them are feeling the economic hardships that their party has always created. Many are waking up to recognize that corporations having the power and wealthy people in power DO NOT share the wealth they accumulate. Most of them just want cultural dominance for white, male, heterosexual, "Christian", conservatives, period.
  5. I love the production and vocals on this album. The features are a great addition. It may just be too long....maybe 4 songs could have been cut.
  6. I think she'll definitely be on the roster for South America. It's about time!!
  7. All three artists are slow burning. It's not the first week sales, but the long term and long run with all of them. The tour will help.
  8. The Distance is my favorite!!
  9. There is nothing honorable about staying neutral today. America and the world are undergoing a culture war, power imbalance, and overall chaos. Being in the middle while people are suffering or trying to protect your pockets is cowardice.
  10. Ready for this to drop!!
  11. Can't wait to listen to this again. Definitely a gym album!! I love her lyrics and production.
  12. An adventurous listen that is easy on the ears. It's a combination of all the music she has released, but elevated and more dance focused. I like the direction she's going in. Unpredictable but a
  13. I'm getting my ticket for Miami soon. Saw her in Lisbon 2 years ago and can't wait to see her again. The talent is undeniable!!
  14. Had no clue they were knocking down the iconic Aloha Stadium. Working at his show tonight and I think he did Versace On The Floor, which doesn't appear on the set list.
  15. If Rihanna were active with music, it would be more fun.
  16. You're wrong. Florida is a purple state with low voter turnout.
  17. I voted for Angie Nixon in the primary and will do so again on November 3rd. Laura Loomer needs to be deplatformed and her WIFI access should be revoked.
  18. I think some more performances of it before they push Kiss would be a good idea.
  19. Double Blind, Mr Nonchalant, and Kiss deservingly getting the most streams after the singles. 👏🏽
  20. Apparently is just New Zealand and Australia.
  21. Experiencing this song in a live setting is the real treat!!
  22. Wish I had an opportunity to see her live, but grateful for the positive memories I associate with her music, personality, and philanthropy.
  23. I've been minding my business since you all dragged me when Quantum Baby released
  24. Drum machines are a form of AI that's acceptable. Using it to create robot artists and write songs? Lazy and an antithesis to art and creativity.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.