Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

  • ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, nasa said:

discography top 10 now that she turned 30

 

  1. Get Well Soon
  2. In My Head
  3. West Side
  4. Safety Net
  5. Only 1
  6. Tattooed Heart
  7. Goodnight N Go
  8. POV
  9. Imagine
  10. Needy

Taste.

2 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

Also happy birthday @R.E.M. :heart2: hope you and the queen are celebrating today

Didn’t know this omg 

HBD @R.E.M. :bird:

  • ATRL Moderator

My Top 10:

  1. in my head
  2. off the table
  3. Thinking Bout You
  4. get well soon
  5. safety net
  6. west side
  7. imagine
  8. no tears left to cry
  9. Tattooed Heart
  10. nasty / worst behavior

the R&B stan jumped out :rip:

 

EDIT: happy gday @R.E.M. :heart:

Edited by Devin

Wasted her peak years for this flop movie HAPPY BIRTHDAY POP LEGEND COME BACK AND SHOW THE GIRLS HOW TO SING!!

  • Author
6 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

Also happy birthday @R.E.M. :heart2: hope you and the queen are celebrating today

 

3 hours ago, Gerardo said:

Didn’t know this omg 

HBD @R.E.M. :bird:

 

3 hours ago, Devin said:

EDIT: happy gday @R.E.M. :heart:

y'all are too cute :jonny6: thank you so much for your sweet bday wishes :heart:

  • ATRL Moderator

If the only new music we get this year is because of a Nicki feature :rip:

14 minutes ago, Marvin said:

If the only new music we get this year is because of a Nicki feature :rip:

Yeah like... Ariana honey :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, Natcrus said:

She’s featured in Nicki Minaj’s new album… :doc:

is that confirmed?

 

if it's true tho atleast we have another top 10 in the bag

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

Just now, wantedyoutogrow said:

is that confirmed?

 

well, atleast we have another top 10 in the bag

Nicki posted a picture explaining that her new album was delayed but would have some surprises and Ariana reposted it on her stories.

If she reposted it saying something like "can't wait queen 🤍 🤍 🫧" then, maybe it could be that she's just excited.

But she posted it with no comments, it looks pretty obvious imo that she's reposting because she's part of it.

4 hours ago, Natcrus said:

She’s featured in Nicki Minaj’s new album… :doc:

This better not be true :rip: imagine how tired we are 

if it’s a bop like GOYK I’m here for it, as long as it is just an album track, cause her next single has to be the lead :coffee2:

i will never say no to nickiana because they raised me but it’s obviously not the same anymore :psyduck:

18 hours ago, Natcrus said:

She’s featured in Nicki Minaj’s new album… :doc:

I don't mind another Nickiana collab, but it better be something like GOYK and not Bed. 

3 hours ago, genio said:

I don't mind another Nickiana collab, but it better be something like GOYK and not Bed. 

Yeah, I like their work, except TLIC of course (I listened to it the other day after years and Jesus Christ wtf were they thinking :dies:)

But seeing all the mess Nicki has been involved in, idk why Ariana still wants to be associated with her.

Idk maybe I’m not aware of the whole story and they know each other better, but still i don’t understand it.

18 hours ago, Natcrus said:

Yeah, I like their work, except TLIC of course (I listened to it the other day after years and Jesus Christ wtf were they thinking :dies:)

But seeing all the mess Nicki has been involved in, idk why Ariana still wants to be associated with her.

Idk maybe I’m not aware of the whole story and they know each other better, but still i don’t understand it.

They're sisters for life

 

Spoiler

I'm a Nicki fan as well, but I feel like Nicki can do whatever and Ariana will still stay supportive of Nicki because she doesn't want to get dragged into any of the mess and beefing. We know Nicki won't shy away from randomly "attacking" other celebrities and Ariana won't be any exception (i.e. the one time she supported Pete after their break up).  :dies:

 

But of course I do believe they genuinely love each other as well. Nicki seems to be a fun person to hang around with and we never know how much of the "mess" celebrities get involved is real or just a PR stunt. 

 

 

Nicki x Ariana is literally what we have been waiting for. Some of y'all lack taste. :biblio:

 

This song... :ghostface: 

I'll never get over it... :gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7: 

It is the epitome of nostalgic vibes, I can't, it literally makes me think that my youth is over and I'll never find love again :dies::dies:

What a powerful song and this ***** won't put it on streaming, like????

 

that jiafei in my head remix is kinda viral on tik tok and of course that won't affect the original's streams at all, like I really hate it here

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.