Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

3 hours ago, Magdalene said:

not to be a plastic surgery denier but there are candids of ariana on set where she literally looks just like her 2013-2014 self, just older

The amount of times I'm about to use the below comparison against these "debuts new face" freaks

 

:jonny6:

 

SZA liked an IG post about a collab between her and Ariana :jonny6:

12 hours ago, Communion said:

The amount of times I'm about to use the below comparison against these "debuts new face" freaks

 

:jonny6:

 

need the boca ***** to return for the press tour baddd her jawline is too snatched to not be giving bella hadid’s slightly more white cousin. i’m tireddd of the toasted marshmallow sugarplum fairy 

13 hours ago, Gerardo said:

hopefully she bagged the SZA feature for AG7 :clap3:

It would also be in line with SZA’s release timing considering AG7 won’t come till 2026 at this rate :clap3: :eli: 

On 6/17/2023 at 1:27 PM, ariananext said:

such a pretty baby, it's almost weird to see her in a normal non-filtered picture :deadbanana4:

 

spacer.png

every time i see off guard pics of her i get so annoyed at how awful her own pictures are. anytime she's off guard she always looks amazing, meanwhile in pics that she shares of herself she strains her neck, pinches her face, and overly edits herself and then looks awful which leads to nopstop tweets about "who is this?" "this doesn't even look like ariana grande" "is she okay?" and it's so infuriating cause when she doesn't know a camera is on her she looks so good and normal. even in her tiktok videos she always uses those awful greasy looking softening effects. it's all so ridiculous looking. 

2 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

every time i see off guard pics of her i get so annoyed at how awful her own pictures are. anytime she's off guard she always looks amazing, meanwhile in pics that she shares of herself she strains her neck, pinches her face, and overly edits herself and then looks awful which leads to nopstop tweets about "who is this?" "this doesn't even look like ariana grande" "is she okay?" and it's so infuriating cause when she doesn't know a camera is on her she looks so good and normal. even in her tiktok videos she always uses those awful greasy looking softening effects. it's all so ridiculous looking. 

I have to agree :( I think she's always been a little insecure, but now it feels like she wants to have 101% control on what we see of her. 

1 hour ago, Satin said:

Starting to think AG7 should sound like Yours Truly :ducky:

Yes please, sans Piano and Popular Song.

1 hour ago, Satin said:

Starting to think AG7 should sound like Yours Truly :ducky:

I would literally cry. I need this. 

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Not Wicked pushed back to 2025 :deadbanana2:

 

 

… I… am going… to… k….

HIM EDITING THE TWEET :ahh: i suddenly have the will to live again!!!

 

 

 

Just now, mxoonlight said:

… I… am going… to… k….

bestie let us look at the bright side! this gives her enough space to record, release, promote and album AND do a global tour before she starts movie promo campaign 

 

Spoiler

:clownny:

 

1 minute ago, mxoonlight said:

HIM EDITING THE TWEET :ahh: i suddenly have the will to live again!!!

 

 

 

this mess:rip: 

John said on Twitter he made a mistake, Part I is still coming in 2024, and Part II was moved up to November 2025 (a month earlier) 

taking back all my misplaced anger, godsitions the album that you are (shut up full song and six thirty production only you can still die)

 

 

I feel like she will surprise release AG7 in December. 

Wanted you to grow, but, boy, you wasn't budding
Everything you are made you everything you aren't
I saw your potential without seein' credentials
Maybe that's the issue (Damn, damn)
Said maybe that's the issue, ah
Can't hold that **** against you, ah
Guess I did it to myself, yeah
Thought you were somebody else, you

XrzGKkM.jpeg

The promo cycle for Wicked better be INSANE and BOOKED. She’s contractually obligated to promote so she has no choice, we hope

11 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

taking back all my misplaced anger, godsitions the album that you are (shut up full song and six thirty production only you can still die)

 

 

Add just like magic to the list, corny ass song :rip:

the other 11 songs are all either good or amazing :clap3:

10 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

The promo cycle for Wicked better be INSANE and BOOKED. She’s contractually obligated to promote so she has no choice, we hope

oh she definitely will. universal is spending MAJOR on these movies, and they want it to be a smash after their last musical (cats) was such a bomb. they're going to be having ariana doing everything and i cant wait!

There being new snippets for AG7 from 2021 already. :deadbanana4:

 

The sound of them. :jonny6:

 

She's leaning more into r&b and not away from it. Popiana is dead. :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Communion said:

There being new snippets for AG7 from 2021 already. :deadbanana4:

 

The sound of them. :jonny6:

 

She's leaning more into r&b and not away from it. Popiana is dead. :deadbanana4:

With eternally, this could shape up us the proper throwback album we all deserve.

the "boy this is not what I need, not what I want" clip has me in shambles :jonny:  

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.