Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

nobody wants to wake up to the news I woke up to...

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

On 6/29/2023 at 8:43 PM, Gerardo said:

if it’s a bop like GOYK I’m here for it, as long as it is just an album track, cause her next single has to be the lead :coffee2:

GOYK deserved to be a ******* single. Bed was TRASH.

 

DW and BUWYG,IB both are about to cross 900m streams on Spotify.

 

GIAW, ROM and SWU are all on their way to 1B this year and those two might join early next year as well. :clap3: 

 

The SWT live album deserves more love and recognition, her vocals are literally so good during every performance.  :bird:

 

 

 

 

A bunch of DW tracks (DW, Greedy, Everyday) going viral on TikTok :jonny6:

22 minutes ago, Satin said:

A bunch of DW tracks (DW, Greedy, Everyday) going viral on TikTok :jonny6:

the relevant queen

 

lemme give it a stream...

let's pray that Wicked has quitely wrapped filming cause otherwise they will have to stop production because of the SAG strike... :gaycat6:

18 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

let's pray that Wicked has quitely wrapped filming cause otherwise they will have to stop production because of the SAG strike... :gaycat6:

literally just came here to say this omg :dancehall: I'm honestly anticipating the release(s) to be postponed if the directors' guild strikes as well. that would definitely mess up post production 

Edited by fountainsofyouth

1 hour ago, fountainsofyouth said:

literally just came here to say this omg :dancehall: I'm honestly anticipating the release(s) to be postponed if the directors' guild strikes as well. that would definitely mess up post production 

how long is this strike going to go? :monkey:

On 7/10/2023 at 9:45 AM, Communion said:

This is... so good :deadbanana4:

Conspiracy Theory: Scooter sold her unreleased material to Chat-GPT before go-live. :eli:

Edited by Taylor fanboy

I thought they were supposed to finish filming the week of her birthday :skull: 

https://movieweb.com/wicked-movie-set-abandoned/

 

5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I thought they were supposed to finish filming the week of her birthday :skull: 

Stephen Schwartz said the week of July 10 was supposed to be the last week of filming (One Short Day was supposed to be the final scene to shoot) so it's kinda hilarious if that ends up derailing the entire process

18 hours ago, AmandaHP said:

:deadbanana:

 

Does this mean that it can impact the official release dates for the movies?

I hope the first movie is at least not affected by this strike since it apparently got finished filming. :chick3:

 

 

 

 

10 hours ago, Jjang said:

https://movieweb.com/wicked-movie-set-abandoned/

 

Stephen Schwartz said the week of July 10 was supposed to be the last week of filming (One Short Day was supposed to be the final scene to shoot) so it's kinda hilarious if that ends up derailing the entire process

I just read the article and it says the dates COULD get delayed even further... :rip:

 

Quote

As of now, Wicked: Part One is scheduled to be released in movie theaters on Nov. 27, 2024, while Wicked: Part Two is set to follow on Nov. 26, 2025. Depending on how long the strike lasts, both of these dates could end up getting delays.

 :dies: 

 

10 minutes ago, genio said:

Does this mean that it can impact the official release dates for the movies?

I hope the first movie is at least not affected by this strike since it apparently got finished filming. :chick3:

 

 

 

 

If the first movie is finished then I don't see why they would delay it, I don't even see why they would delay part 2 since that's 2+ years away

anyways I just noticed that both the wicked movies are releasing on a wednesday, wouldn't that affect the opening weekend?

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

2 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

If the first movie is finished then I don't see why they would delay it, I don't even see why they would delay part 2 since that's 2+ years away

Yeah I thought so too, but apparently it could impact both dates. :gaycat6:

 

What's worse it that she said she won't focus on any music or anything else before Wicked isn't wrapped filming, we getting ****** up bad.

 

Nicki Minaj Sad GIF - Nicki Minaj Sad Crying GIFs

 

 

2 hours ago, genio said:

Yeah I thought so too, but apparently it could impact both dates. :gaycat6:

 

What's worse it that she said she won't focus on any music or anything else before Wicked isn't wrapped filming, we getting ****** up bad.

 

Nicki Minaj Sad GIF - Nicki Minaj Sad Crying GIFs

 

 

the fact that had they started shooting like 10 days earlier we wouldn't be in this predicament...

nicki-minaj-sad.gif

6 hours ago, genio said:

What's worse it that she said she won't focus on any music or anything else before Wicked isn't wrapped filming, we getting ****** up bad.

AG7 in 2026

nicki-minaj-sad.gif

 

okay it’s so nice to see ariana executing the audrey hepburn style in such a sophisticated way, I feel like yours truly ariana would be proud

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.