Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

the new leaks are incredible :jonny:

AG7 is going to be incredible. i love how she can seemingly bounce form one corner of r&b inspired serves to another :WAP: thee diva of the 21st century has ARRIVED!

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

She's planning something for YT's 10th anniversary. My prayers have been answered :jonny:

i don’t think she was really going to give us full 90’s revival serve nor is she ever going to now :skull: interesting to think about tho, like yours truly but fully realized

 

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

She's planning something for YT's 10th anniversary. My prayers have been answered :jonny:

when it’s an inspired s.c.a.m. beauty lip gloss drop :duca: 

the fact that Avatar moved to December 2025 so now Wicked Part One has all the holiday slot to itself  :rip: we love good news

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

the fact that Avatar moved to December 2025 so now Wicked Part One has all the holiday slot to itself  :rip: we love good news

Actually The Thunderbolts from the MCU is dropping in December, but it is like 3/4 weeks later and the target demographic is different so I doubt it’ll hurt Wicked’s box office that much 

 

OT: need the lead by November at least :bird:

22 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

She's planning something for YT's 10th anniversary. My prayers have been answered :jonny:

I hope she's been planning a Tiny desk concert like this 

 

 

Because she mentioned the world tiny on her Instagram story. 

 

Or am I dreaming too high?

 

 

7 minutes ago, Felipesf said:

I hope she's been planning a Tiny desk concert like this 

 

 

Because she mentioned the world tiny on her Instagram story. 

 

Or am I dreaming too high?

 

 

Oh you're definitely dreaming sis :redface:

 

I'm expecting a Q&A make up video where she answers questions about the album/era. It'd be amazing if they do a special edition with 2 unreleased songs that didn't make the cut, new vinyl pressings, some BTS footage from the recording process. It's the 10th anniversary of your debut sis. :'( 

Edited by State of Grace.

Breathin actually going viral on TikTok with submarine memes :rip:

1 hour ago, Satin said:

Breathin actually going viral on TikTok with submarine memes :rip:

goodbye

This bop deserves to have its own moment :jonnycat:

 

 

The fact YNK still sounds fresh a decade later, only the best song on YT :clap3: 

I'll only be streaming her and her only today, I have to honor mother in some way or another

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

On 6/23/2023 at 3:55 PM, Jude said:

That fanbase is beyond deranged. :biblio:

 

Spoiler

don’t wanna sound mean at all but there’s no reason for you post this here, we know those people are vile, just report the tweet and the account if you can 

 

HBD to my mother :bird:

I know 30 isn’t old but to me she will always be 26-27, I just can’t explain it :deadbanana:

hoping we get a cute update on her today, maybe a photo dump and a thank you, or the announcement that Wicked has wrapped filming :clap3:

Scooter and Republic better get those certifications updated too, she turned 30 and is gonna accomplish 10 years in the industry soon :clap3:

she’s officially pushing 40 :jonny5: hbd sister i miss you

7 Rings is so low there. 

 

And where is Bang Bang?

 

 

Edited by Felipesf

46 minutes ago, Felipesf said:

7 Rings is so low there. 

 

And where is Bang Bang?

 

 

 

It looks like they forgot Bang Bang in their list. It got certified 3x Platinum in 2022 for 1.8m units so it should be #2.

 

 

discography top 10 now that she turned 30

 

  1. Get Well Soon
  2. In My Head
  3. West Side
  4. Safety Net
  5. Only 1
  6. Tattooed Heart
  7. Goodnight N Go
  8. POV
  9. Imagine
  10. Needy

Also happy birthday @R.E.M. :heart2: hope you and the queen are celebrating today

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.