Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Magdalene said:

wicked has the thanksgiving and holiday season to itself now that deadpool and avatar moved :wanda: that’s huge 

 

oh wow :deadbanana2:

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

6 hours ago, Magdalene said:

wicked has the thanksgiving and holiday season to itself now that deadpool and avatar moved :wanda: that’s huge 

 

I doubt there won’t any big releases in November or December, now that there’s those slots another studio will probably want to release around that time, still good news tho cause going against two massive sequels was gonna be bad :rip:

Not there also being unreleased visualizers for Sweetener of her singing Get Well Soon and Successful. :deadbanana4:

 

I genuinely wonder if the issues she used to have with she looked is why so much content gets shelved. 

Guys have you seen that the intro of Love Language is randomly going a bit viral for no reason??? :dies:
 

I’ve seen multiple TikToks with millions of likes using that specific part

(of course the song title is not mentioned anywhere so it will have 0 impact on its streams :hoetenks:)

 

for example:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtUD4dIOpUV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

 

 

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

Not there also being unreleased visualizers for Sweetener of her singing Get Well Soon and Successful. :deadbanana4:

 

I genuinely wonder if the issues she used to have with she looked is why so much content gets shelved. 

Wait what??? I haven’t found them

14 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

Wait what??? I haven’t found them

I misspoke, it's her doing Get Well Soon and the title track (and R.E.M.) 

 

Only snippets have surfaced.

GWS: https://twitter.com/sweetymagical/status/1669107734837379072

Sweetener: https://twitter.com/sweetymagical/status/1669107828072513536

REM: https://twitter.com/sweetymagical/status/1669107619934396416

 

I believe a portion of GWS was used for this:

 

Raindrops too:

 

And we got a clip of REM with some grainy texture for something as a teaser but I can't remember when or why she posted it:

Edited by Communion

The leaks are kinda going out of control :deadbanana:

someone on Twitter is saying the leakers were selling shirtless pics of Dalton :rip:

35 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

The leaks are kinda going out of control :deadbanana:

someone on Twitter is saying the leakers were selling shirtless pics of Dalton :rip:

they leaked, it was a photo from the photoshoot that he did w ariana for Halloween (2021) the lagoon stuff

18 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

the leaks are getting out of hand atp

I think there's two different types of leakers involved and the combo itself is what got messy.

 

There's the music leaks. Obviously there's no real way for people to have these except for likely illegal means and I get why people have hesitations over them, hoping nothing from AG7 ever leaks. (Though as a fan, I can't really scold it cause I'm going to listen cause I want to hear anything with her voice on it).

 

Then there's the photoshoots. A lot of the time, these don't come from like.. shady means. Fan sites for ages used to work this way. People have access to photo agencies where often photoshoots are stored and then pay to have access to said log-in or pay to have that person buy the photos for them.

 

I think Ariana, and more-so Republic, reasonably care about the former. I don't think Ariana cares if *spins wheel* an outtake from her GIAW perfume photoshoot leaks, for example, especially when it'd be neither her nor even Republic's intellectual property. Photographers only get thorny about fan sites buying and sharing entire photoshoots cause it de-incentivizes others from buying them, though obviously some stuff like the Dave Meyers photoshoots probably did come unfortunately from problematic means.

 

What seems to have happened and what got Twitter in an uproar is that the 2nd group often becomes close with those who have her on her personal social medias and selfies or other personal photos ('rares') become what gets traded or shared amongst people who have photoshoots. I think a fan who Ariana added on snap decided to share a video she had put up there last year and it basically made Twitter freak out thinking the 1st group of people somehow have access to her personal files. :deadbanana4:

  • Author
On 6/15/2023 at 5:04 PM, grwntify said:

https://twitter.com/jonmchu/status/1647679475214065666?s=20

 

The shoot of the movie is about to end on 25th June, he posted this in April.

a day before my birthday, we won

such a pretty baby, it's almost weird to see her in a normal non-filtered picture :deadbanana4:

 

spacer.png

  • Author
1 hour ago, Jjang said:

and 4 days before her 30th birthday :heart2:

the ponytail lady and i have the same birthday (June 26) :heart: I expect basé to celebrate both of us

hq clips of her recording/editing pov and shut up are circulating around on twitter! 

THE WAY HER WRITING TO HER MELODY PASS OF POV AND ASKNG TOMMY IF HE THINKS THE LYRICS ARE GOOD

 

BABY GIRL IS A WRITER. PUT RESPECT ON HER NAME! :jonny6:

 

not to be a plastic surgery denier but there are candids of ariana on set where she literally looks just like her 2013-2014 self, just older

 

 

1 hour ago, Magdalene said:

not to be a plastic surgery denier but there are candids of ariana on set where she literally looks just like her 2013-2014 self, just older

 

 

I was just thinking that, she looks amazing

On 6/15/2023 at 12:58 AM, Communion said:

I misspoke, it's her doing Get Well Soon and the title track (and R.E.M.) 

 

Only snippets have surfaced.

GWS: https://twitter.com/sweetymagical/status/1669107734837379072

Sweetener: https://twitter.com/sweetymagical/status/1669107828072513536

REM: https://twitter.com/sweetymagical/status/1669107619934396416

 

I believe a portion of GWS was used for this:

 

Raindrops too:

 

And we got a clip of REM with some grainy texture for something as a teaser but I can't remember when or why she posted it:

 

On 6/15/2023 at 3:14 AM, Communion said:

iPllUh2.png

 

Mother :jonny6:

Sweetener era truly was her peak visually. Woah. I wish that era lasted longer. :weeps:

6 hours ago, ariananext said:

such a pretty baby, it's almost weird to see her in a normal non-filtered picture :deadbanana4:

 

spacer.png

SHE’S SO MMMMM COME BACK NOW!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.