Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

https://twitter.com/BuzzingPop/status/1667278881361936388?t=qh6Jbf7mn5NOFw53ruOplw&s=19

 

y'all......... the pieces keep coming together, I think our clowning is real this time 

 

Spoiler

her verse and chorus runs/melodies are about to be SO good :jonny:

 

1 hour ago, fountainsofyouth said:

https://twitter.com/BuzzingPop/status/1667278881361936388?t=qh6Jbf7mn5NOFw53ruOplw&s=19

 

y'all......... the pieces keep coming together, I think our clowning is real this time 

 

  Hide contents

her verse and chorus runs/melodies are about to be SO good :jonny:

 

It’s literally what we deserve lol

 

 

POTS is one of the only songs on Renny I like, no shade, so I’ll be so happy

A snippet of the Wicked trailer l-worded. The way she still sounds so distinctly Ariana :priceless: I wonder if her voice sounds like Ariana because I know it so well or if she just didn’t change it that much for the movie

36 minutes ago, Satin said:

A snippet of the Wicked trailer l-worded. The way she still sounds so distinctly Ariana :priceless: I wonder if her voice sounds like Ariana because I know it so well or if she just didn’t change it that much for the movie

Her speaking or singing voice?

 

1 hour ago, barbiegrande said:

Her speaking or singing voice?

 

The one I found on twitter is just an audio but it has both her speaking and singing voice in it. She sings the DG chorus. 

14 minutes ago, genio said:

The one I found on twitter is just an audio but it has both her speaking and singing voice in it. She sings the DG chorus. 

Just listened.

 

Her voice sounds good to me. People are gonna say it’s her Cat voice but to me it sounds like she’s channeling Kristin 

  • ATRL Moderator

I'd prefer an original song over a remix tbh. Save it for Act II 

With Act II reportedly being a country album I doubt Ariana would fit on it, I'm absolutely here for the POTS Remix though

I just saw a TikTok about "losing interest in a celeb you've been stanning for years" and many comments were mentioning her :gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7:

 

I don't think she's getting Katy'd or anything cause she has a solid following and she already cemented her place in the industry/streaming era, but all I'm saying is she better not wait until after Wicked to drop the album. :gaycat6:

 

I'd love another crumb like DFY remix (although I haven't really listened to this one in months, SYTR >>>>) but I also don't want her on POTS. It's one of my least faves on Renaissance and I'd rather we get an original song.

Edited by State of Grace.

Like 4 new songs l-wording but her mumbling for 80% of them. :deadbanana4:

They're nice to have though to see her process. Certain fan bases attack her for not being a songwriter, but she's really coming up with the entire melody for songs now and then writing the words or, usually, co-writing out ideas with someone.

 

"Tennis Ball" is very TU,N but would have been cute on Positions. "Could Be Us" is very "Be Alright" 2.0.

4 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I just saw a TikTok about "losing interest in a celeb you've been stanning for years" and many comments were mentioning her :gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7:

 

I don't think she's getting Katy'd or anything cause she has a solid following and she already cemented her place in the industry/streaming era, but all I'm saying is she better not wait until after Wicked to drop the album. :gaycat6:

 

I'd love another crumb like DFY remix (although I haven't really listened to this one in months, SYTR >>>>) but I also don't want her on POTS. It's one of my least faves on Renaissance and I'd rather we get an original song.

It’s literally insane that they didn’t plan a droplet era if she was going to be gone this long, her only one being the Charlie’s Angels flop and Boyfriend :biblio: 

can y’all imagine on ariana’s birthday beyonce’s website shows “Happy Birthday Ariana. Plastic Off The Sofa Remix Out Now.” like :wanda:

I'm really hoping that she does something for the 10-year anniversaty of YT. I know it's kinda pointless in the streaming era but I kinda want her to drop a greatest hits album, honestly just something

1 hour ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I'm really hoping that she does something for the 10-year anniversaty of YT. I know it's kinda pointless in the streaming era but I kinda want her to drop a greatest hits album, honestly just something

id love if she's do a re-release with some re-recording tracks (imagine honeymoon ave or tattooed heart with her current voice :jonny5:) and some un-released yours truly scraps from the archives. but in reality all we'll get is a measly little IG story repost. :rip:

I just realized Positions came out at the start of the Biden administration and Wicked will come out at the end of it. A whole presidential term of no content. :gaycat7:

 

 

Thanks Joe

On 6/11/2023 at 9:06 PM, State of Grace. said:

I just saw a TikTok about "losing interest in a celeb you've been stanning for years" and many comments were mentioning her :gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7:

 

I don't think she's getting Katy'd or anything cause she has a solid following and she already cemented her place in the industry/streaming era, but all I'm saying is she better not wait until after Wicked to drop the album. :gaycat6:

 

I'd love another crumb like DFY remix (although I haven't really listened to this one in months, SYTR >>>>) but I also don't want her on POTS. It's one of my least faves on Renaissance and I'd rather we get an original song.

I honestly feel this way :sad:

I feel sad but it's gotten so boring stanning her, like I'm even starting to listen to her occasionally instead of constantly like before... I don't think she'll flop either, but she needs to do something iconic or something to remain relevant for her next album. If she releases another Positions (as much as I love it) it will make no noise and people will definitely lose interest in her  :gaycat7:

 

 

On 6/12/2023 at 6:10 PM, barbiegrande said:

I just realized Positions came out at the start of the Biden administration and Wicked will come out at the end of it. A whole presidential term of no content. :gaycat7:

 

 

Thanks Joe

 

11 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

I honestly feel this way :sad:

I feel sad but it's gotten so boring stanning her, like I'm even starting to listen to her occasionally instead of constantly like before... I don't think she'll flop either, but she needs to do something iconic or something to remain relevant for her next album. If she releases another Positions (as much as I love it) it will make no noise and people will definitely lose interest in her  :gaycat7:

 

 

she will for sure release something before Wicked Part 1. 

Edited by Jjang

I’m always gonna stan her music. I don need eras or fan interaction if we at least got an amazing album

She will never know the world flop her random remix of a 7 year old song debuted with 8.9M on Spotify Global, imagine the lead

1 hour ago, Gerardo said:

We need the lead soon :coffee2:

atp i'm fine with her having a larger between the lead and release of the album, something like 6 months between the lead single and album release won't be THAT bad

52 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

atp i'm fine with her having a larger between the lead and release of the album, something like 6 months between the lead single and album release won't be THAT bad

lead in September/October and the album in January would be cute :bird:

wicked has the thanksgiving and holiday season to itself now that deadpool and avatar moved :wanda: that’s huge 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.