Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space ย but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

Tbh the pov MV goes no where and not interesting so I'm glad she scrapped it.ย 

It's not like she has an outstanding videography to begin with...ย :skull:ย  The MV may not go anywhere but it's aesthetically pleasing and I think the GP would've eaten it up.

I hate Ariana. A egotjstic b for not releasing videos.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

  • ATRL Administrator

The POV thread was locked and hidden because we got take down notice FYI.ย 

That video didnโ€™t look too bad but it definitely didnโ€™t go anywhere. It didnโ€™t look high budget lbrย 

The video has astonishing shots, as in the beginning. I thought she would be a Disney princess with a fairytale plot, but there is no overall dynamic.

ย 

And, imo, pov is her best single to date.

Edited by Fastlane

The POV video was decent/good enough to be released tbh. Not every video needs to have a super high budget, especially when it's a ballad.ย 

ย 

Maybe her team can just officially release it to her YT channel since it is already out there (same applies to some of her unreleased tracks, just do an EP and release it as a gift to fans).ย 

i completely forgot that sheโ€™d be in the uk during the anniversaryย :frown:ย :heart2:ย hope sheโ€™s doing okayย 

On 5/12/2023 at 12:08 AM, Iridesence said:

the way i just remembered this song existedย :deadbanana2:

Lowkey one of her bestย :jonny6:

I truly hope she at least has an idea of what to do for the next era, because if the AG7 board is actually empty we are not getting that album in at least another yearย :deadbanana4:

19 hours ago, Magdalene said:

i completely forgot that sheโ€™d be in the uk during the anniversaryย :frown:ย :heart2:ย hope sheโ€™s doing okayย 

completely forgot about this, omg

ย 

i didn't see her post anything until i just checked her story

Edited by cityfolk

wicked should wrap filming by the beginning of july so she has time to finish ag7 by the end of the year for a q4 release... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I wonder what she's gonna do once Wicked filming is wrapped. REM Beauty launches are already on the way, so.. who knows. I guess she's gonna rest a bit.

Roddy Rich version of Nasty l-worded, this was definitely 3rd/4th single materialย :noparty:

27 minutes ago, Satin said:

Roddy Rich version of Nasty l-worded, this was definitely 3rd/4th single materialย :noparty:

I feel like with a good remix it wouldโ€™ve been one of those songs that although doesnโ€™t peak high it does good in the long run

and it also wouldโ€™ve done good on rhythmic radio, 34+35 literally went #1 thereย :dancehall3:

6 hours ago, Gerardo said:

I need the lead by November @ArianaGrandeย 

spacer.png

the lead is coming late summer, you heard it here first!

she was scrapping things left and right the entire positions era, she's a sick woman

ย 

anyways I wonder what the original plans for the era were, I know 34+35 was supposed to be lead but she scrapped that too (thank god) but i'm assuming nasty was supposed to be the 3rd single but pov ended up going viral so they released that instead

They scrapped pov's music video, they scrapped nasty's single release, but obviously, they didn't forget to scrap that goddamn deluxe version that has more fillers than her lips, that no one asked for.

ย 

thisisalecx-zachary-campbell.gif

ย 

12 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

the lead is coming late summer, you heard it here first!

I kinda want a summer album but itโ€™s not likely this season because she would need to have the album done by now to release it in July-August, but I donโ€™t want to wait until summer 2024ย :rip:

so Iโ€™m ok with the lead in august and album in November, Iโ€™ll trust your wordย :redface:

Just now, Jjang said:

I feel like she could surprise release an album in Decemberย :gayalipacat5:

A Christmas album maybeย :dies:

ย 

Spoiler

Which I would eat up ofcย :clap3:

ย 

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

I feel like she could surprise release an album in Decemberย :gayalipacat5:

For some reason I'm on the same boat. I feel like she won't leave 2023 without new music.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.