Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

we should trick the barbz into thinking nicki makes a cameo so they mass buy tickets

8 hours ago, Devin said:

I hope she attend Met Gala, its been way too long. :weeps:

i think it was confirmed she is not :gaycat6:

10 hours ago, Devin said:

I hope she attend Met Gala, its been way too long. :weeps:

Lettuce pray :jonny6:

@mxoonlight

 

If you got something to say, you can really address me here. So what were you saying in that other thread? 

It’s so dead in here, I can’t even randomly start mess anymore like I used to :toofunny3:

Edited by Thinking Of You

10 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

@mxoonlight

 

If you got something to say, you can really address me here. So what were you saying in that other thread? 

I don't even remember

35 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

I don't even remember

You didn’t say anything, I was just trying to start mess like the Sweetener days because it’s boring in here :dies:

1 hour ago, dangerousbutera said:

Break My Heart Right Back should go viral. How do we make it happen:giraffe:

The unhinged Arianators are already starting Dalton gay rumors, halfway there :clap3: 
 

 

41 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

You didn’t say anything, I was just trying to start mess like the Sweetener days because it’s boring in here :dies:

gld;kgd we'll find something to get into soon :gaycatney1:

make up is just a case of "if you get it, you get it, and if you don't, you don't" and unfortunately some of y'all just don't get it

spacer.png

 

the worst day of my life actually! victoria monet and morphe you will be dealt with

3 hours ago, raven said:

 

either you get it or you don't :giraffe:

 

20 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Her magnum opus 

 

so much tea today

touch it is going slightly viral on tik tok, it should've been tby but we can roll with this too

Been lurking since 2016, hey ya'll :yum: she been one of my favs since baby i dropped, was also at the sweetener slumber thing :heart2:

 

I'd say my top 5 tracks are

 

better off

imagine

goodnight n go

off the table

god is a woman 

 

 

Edited by whiteferrari

  • ATRL Moderator

did she change leave me lonely on spotify? :deadbanana4: it sounds different to me

5 hours ago, whiteferrari said:

Been lurking since 2016, hey ya'll :yum: she been one of my favs since baby i dropped, was also at the sweetener slumber thing :heart2:

 

I'd say my top 5 tracks are

 

better off

imagine

goodnight n go

off the table

god is a woman 

 

 

Welcome to the Ariana Grande base! :wave2:

 

Amazing selection for your top 5 favourite tracks. I immensely adore all of these songs, with "better off" and "off the table" being in my personal top 10 of her discography. :heart:

 

I actually rediscovered "goodnight n go" this year after not caring much for it prior. I was truly missing out. :jonny6:

 

What is your favourite album? I'm a proud "sweetener" representative. 

14 hours ago, whiteferrari said:

Been lurking since 2016, hey ya'll :yum: she been one of my favs since baby i dropped, was also at the sweetener slumber thing :heart2:

 

I'd say my top 5 tracks are

 

better off

imagine

goodnight n go

off the table

god is a woman 

 

 

the taste? oh my, welcome! I also started stanning when baby I dropped :heart:

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.