Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

she looks so pretty in the new rem beauty tiktok, the eyeliner wing is back 

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJHhF89r/

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

16 hours ago, whiteferrari said:

Been lurking since 2016, hey ya'll :yum: she been one of my favs since baby i dropped, was also at the sweetener slumber thing :heart2:

 

I'd say my top 5 tracks are

 

better off

imagine

goodnight n go

off the table

god is a woman 

 

 

Welcome to the base :heart:, hopefully it’ll be more active once she’s back, also your top 5 is amazing, I think all of them are in my top 20:clap3:

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

she looks so pretty in the new rem beauty tiktok, the eyeliner wing is back 

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJHhF89r/

The blonde looks so good on her when you can see her roots :jonny6: like at the 2020 Grammys or in that leaked pic for POV, hopefully she keeps is that way or goes back to brunette, but no more full blonde :coffee2:

the way i just remembered this song existed :deadbanana2:

Edited by Iridesence

16 hours ago, Communion said:

PwJY10L.jpg

 

She looked so good this era. :jonny6:

It feels illegal to see her full head in this fkfkd

On 5/12/2023 at 1:47 AM, Communion said:

PwJY10L.jpg

 

She looked so good this era. :jonny6:

her best photoshoot for an album  :jonny:

On 5/12/2023 at 10:47 AM, Communion said:

PwJY10L.jpg

 

She looked so good this era. :jonny6:

 

It still baffles me that they didn't choose this as the album cover. She and her team haven't made a single good decision for the era, it's hilarious how an entire team and label can be so wrong and incompetent.

On 5/12/2023 at 5:17 AM, Communion said:

PwJY10L.jpg

 

She looked so good this era. :jonny6:

Umm... black and white. This pic in color would've been awesome as album cover. 

so she really DID film 2 videos for pov and one for nasty but ended up scrapping everything... i'm sorry but sometimes i actually hate her

  • Author
33 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

so she really DID film 2 videos for pov and one for nasty but ended up scrapping everything... i'm sorry but sometimes i actually hate her

i never understood the point of scrapping videos that have already been paid for, shot, edited, etc. :rip: hundreds of hours of work from support staff and the billed artist flushed down the toilet for unknown reasons.

34 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

so she really DID film 2 videos for pov and one for nasty but ended up scrapping everything... i'm sorry but sometimes i actually hate her

She better make it up to us and serve a real era for AG7. I'm not necessarily asking for live performances (or maybe a little concert a la VEVO Live would be cute) but I want at least 4 singles with music videos, playlisting and radio. You better read this, bish @Ariana Grande :biblio:

I don’t understand either why artists scrap music videos that’ve already been shot. I guess she just didn’t want to promote the era anymore. I seem to recall her saying she didn’t actually want to have a lead single either

4 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

I don’t understand either why artists scrap music videos that’ve already been shot. I guess she just didn’t want to promote the era anymore. I seem to recall her saying she didn’t actually want to have a lead single either

tbh I think she just doesn't like the song, cause scrapping not one, but TWO already filmed music videos is just...

 

atleast in nasty's case the 2 videos weren't filmed (supposedly) yet

the more info/content that leaks from the positions era, the more pissed off I get

 

r34xVD6.jpg

  • ATRL Moderator

She could've snatched an easy top 10 by just releasing the video :rip: I'll never understand why she didn't 

The first demo of TU,N leaking and the original lyrics being "still wish I could have fixed Malcolm cause he was an angel" + "one taught me pain but he was amazing" :gaycat7:

Edited by Communion

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.