Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Do you take melatonin?

Featured Replies

I tried melatonin

I don't remember the last time I fell asleep without overthinking so decided it'd be nice to experience that.

It felt like my cognitive functions were shutting down one by one. I didn't notice when I fell asleep. I woke up 7 hours later without even understanding if I went to sleep.

Apparently it doesn't cause any dependency and neither builds tolerance so it sounds like a pretty harmless supplement. But I can see how it can cause tiredness and brainfog because I didn't experience the sleep, I closed my eyes then opened in the morning. Like I was in a void.

I have taken Cbd and other herbal gummies that help you relax, and Melatonin wasn't anything like that. There were no somatic or psychoactive high.

So... what are your thoughts and experiences on Melatonin? I'll decide if I can take it every few week as a treat.

Edited by slowednreverb

  • Replies 25
  • Views 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • jesus del rey
    jesus del rey

    I think its SOTY & ROTY

  • slowednreverb
    slowednreverb

    Magnesium deserves to get its d sucked for the way it removes cramps and mellows out the muscles.

  • ryoncé
    ryoncé

    lol most members on this site take things like adderall and vape ….. and your worried about taking melatonin. Be serious like cmon

I've been having trouble sleeping on the cut, I wonder if this could help

Magnesium does the same thing and is also good for you. I love taking melatonin on the plane though

Magnesium before sleep >>>>

we stan Melatonin(the tinasha song)

Yes, I use the Kourtney Kardashian gummies version. It actually works much better than I expected it to the first time I took it. It has melatonin mostly, but it also has magnesium and a botanical blend of chamomile/elderberry/lavender. I was having trouble sleeping through the summer, but these give me 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep with no nightmares like normal melatonin does.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, DaphneGuinness said:

Magnesium does the same thing and is also good for you. I love taking melatonin on the plane though

2 minutes ago, fememeist said:

Magnesium before sleep >>>>

we stan Melatonin(the tinasha song)

Magnesium deserves to get its d sucked for the way it removes cramps and mellows out the muscles.

I do mirtazapine.

If I ever want to get off my antidepressants, I may try and see if melatonin/magnesium work for me, cause I've become dependent on mirtazapine (and it also stimulates appetite, so it requires me to be extra cognizant of my eating habits).

Edited by Rotunda

My doctor switched me to it from Trazadone and like it better because it puts me to sleep but doesn't make me stay asleep too long cause I was cutting my trazodone in fourths and still sleeping too long but couldn't sleep without it

I HATE the song and feel it's the worst song off popstar and feel like you guys are gaslighting me to believe it's good. Either that or gays have abysmal taste in music

Edited by Mtjjproducer

yea i always stock up when I'm in the states it's so hard to get in the UK lol. I kinda love the drowsiness right before bed.

the dreams are absolutely insane tho rip

  • Author
Just now, AM98GJ said:

yea i always stock up when I'm in the states it's so hard to get in the UK lol. I kinda love the drowsiness right before bed.

the dreams are absolutely insane tho rip

I also smoked ouid before the sleep so maybe that's why I didn't have any dream nicole

  • Author
3 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

I kinda love the drowsiness right before bed.

This is also what I liked about it I felt like a baby!!!

Magnesium. Melatonin doesn't work for me and makes me jittery

I take mirtazapine for sleep in addition to melatonin. I get maybe one bad night's sleep per month rip which is amazing for someone who wouldn't consider himself to be a very good sleeper in general

Melatonin is a natural hormone that is produced in the evening (when the sun is down). And it sort of creates a "dependency" if you take it continuously, since your body will less produce it. So it should be taken sporadically.

On a side note, when I take it, I usually have these weird vivid dreams

Magnesium is great

Melatonin makes me sleep 12 hours and still tired the next day even if i take 1g. It works but almost too well

It sends me how freely available these drugs are in the US. Popping Xanax and Melatonin like it's paracetamol deadbanana2

lol most members on this site take things like adderall and vape

….. and your worried about taking melatonin. Be serious like cmon

7 minutes ago, glitch said:

It sends me how freely available these drugs are in the US. Popping Xanax and Melatonin like it's paracetamol deadbanana2

Melatonin is a natural hormone. Some people have less of it than others. It's pretty mild compared to Xanax rip

1 hour ago, ryoncé said:

lol most members on this site take things like adderall and vape

….. and your worried about taking melatonin. Be serious like cmon

+ crack, heroin, xanax, poppers, fists up asses, etc.

treacherous

Melatonin knocks me out. Only nightly, obviously. I take magnesium with my probiotics as well.

250 MG edibles do wonders too.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.