Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Why isn't Bring Your Love doing better?

Featured Replies

Sabrina's star power is huge ATM. I would have expected at least top 40.

What happened?

oprah.gif

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ____Summer
    ____Summer

    You're several weeks late. Time to buy a pregnancy kit.

  • ____Summer
    ____Summer

    Your parched ass avatar is thirsty for her next duet. She's gonna be dry as in 28 more years of fishing for chart partners.

  • bad guy
    bad guy

    It's cute within the album listening experience but on it's own it's kinda lame

  • Popular Post

You're several weeks late. Time to buy a pregnancy kit.

It's doing better than any single any 68-year old woman has ever released so what exactly is your problem?

5 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Is radio playing it?

In Croatia, yeahbeach

The song is a nothing burger. It says nothing, it sounds dated, Sabrina adds nothing to the song as well. If you're gonna add Sabrina to a song, at least try to make her sound like herself.

Confessions II is probably the best album of this year, but having this song as the lead single was the wrong choice.

It's cute within the album listening experience but on it's own it's kinda lame

5 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

The song is a nothing burger. It says nothing, it sounds dated, Sabrina adds nothing to the song as well. If you're gonna add Sabrina to a song, at least try to make her sound like herself.

Confessions II is probably the best album of this year, but having this song as the lead single was the wrong choice.

you can't even tell which is Sabrina and which is Madonna unless you watched the MV

39 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

The song is a nothing burger. It says nothing,

While I would definitely rank this towards the bottom of the album tracks, I'm not sure how you can say it says nothing. I think it says more than any pop song in the top 40.

Edited by ____Summer

Music video came after the song fell off the charts. Talk about talk about you got something you wanna talk about

BTW I went to 7 11 right before the album came out and bring your love was blasting and the lady at the counter was dancing to it like she was in a night club. I wanted to ask if she knew it was Madonnas new song but didn't but it sounded epic 😱

PQCSdmxF.gif

Edited by Tate

its one of the weaker songs on the album (though the transition from One Step Away to Bring Your Love is so so good)

It's a cute song and got a cute video, that's enough for me. I never expected it to be some smash. Madonna has nothing left to prove, and it's nice she asked Sabrina to be on the song. clap3

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

It's a cute song and got a cute video, that's enough for me. I never expected it to be some smash. Madonna has nothing left to prove, and it's nice she asked Sabrina to be on the song. clap3

I think the song states her feelings in general. "I didn't create some paint by numbers smash hit to try and garner sales or streams. I made an album out of love that speaks to the things I care about, and makes me feel free dancing, so bring your love or go away!"

Edited by ____Summer

Ageism, honestly. I genuinely think it would be a cute lil radio hit if Madonna were just younger - it's well-made and catchy and fun.

7 minutes ago, ____Summer said:

I think the song states her feelings in general. "I didn't create some paint by numbers smash hit to try and garner sales or streams. I made an album out of love that speaks to the things I care about, and makes me feel free dancing, so bring your love or go away!"

that's why she's leeching to sabrina not rita ora or bebe rexha for example if she doesn't care about "numbers" toofunny2

15 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

that's why she's leeching to sabrina not rita ora or bebe rexha for example if she doesn't care about "numbers" toofunny2

Your parched ass avatar is thirsty for her next duet. She's gonna be dry as in 28 more years of fishing for chart partners. bird

3 minutes ago, ____Summer said:

Your parched ass avatar is thirsty for her next duet. She's gonna be dry as in 28 more years of fishing for chart partners. bird

Justin Timberlake?
Nicki Minaj?
The Weeknd?
Maluma?
Sam Smith?
Britney?
Beyonce?

Just now, babyforlife said:

Justin Timberlake?
Nicki Minaj?
The Weeknd?
Maluma?
Sam Smith?
Britney?
Beyonce?

i mean we weren't expecting half of these including a non promoted remix of break my soul to smash so shrug

50 minutes ago, SeeingStars1515 said:

its one of the weaker songs on the album (though the transition from One Step Away to Bring Your Love is so so good)

and BYL to danceteria!

6 minutes ago, Mewtroyshka said:

i mean we weren't expecting half of these including a non promoted remix of break my soul to smash so shrug

"we weren't expecting"
sabrina

It already peaked, it served as a hype moment between Madonna x Sabrina to promote both Coachella and Confessions II

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.